Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh that's ok......this is SACHIN we're talking about.....usko toh khushi khushi saare man of the match awards de do, I don't mind.....๐Ÿ˜†.....the man's a living legend that no one can touch with a barge pole also......legend for what he's achieved and even more so for how he doesn't indulge in childish shooting off the mouth and lets his game do the talking๐Ÿ‘

Just for Sachin's sake, I do hope they win the final in Mumbai.....our greatest player ever deserves to have one WC in his kitty after such a long and glorious career.....the team should do this for Sachin if no one else.

SO true! 

That's what I was wondering...maybe it written...sachin's 100th ton on his home ground...in WC final...and India winning the WC...It would be a dream come true... and would be a fitting end to his glorious career....our greatest player definitely deserves this ๐Ÿ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

SO true! 

That's what I was wondering...maybe it written...sachin's 100th ton on his home ground...in WC final...and India winning the WC...It would be a dream come true... and would be a fitting end to his glorious career....our greatest player definitely deserves this ๐Ÿ˜Š

Would be a dream come true, Manali! But chalo let's see......hoping it all falls into place....but even if not......hum toh aaj hi apna WC jeet gaye in a sense๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haaye I WISH I was in India right nowwwwwwwww! *throws tantrum* I can just IMAGINE the atmosphere in the streets! Diwali hi hogi....firecrackers everywhere๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ooooh yeah PM me! What's the latest?๐Ÿ˜†

Latest hai meri zindagi ki kuch kahaniyaan!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Will Pm ๐Ÿ˜†

Haa yaar sab pagal ho rahe hai....aaj the hospital where I work...2:30 ke baad naa patients the naa doctors ๐Ÿ˜† and screening of match on huge screens everywhere.... 
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

ALL of them?? Despite the betting etc. waali allegations as Nimrah just mentioned right now for this Akmal guy too?? They're ALL still heroes? You guys have big forgiving hearts๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know about others, Anu. Ppl here are veryyyy pissed off at the team. I was just talking about myself. Yes, all of them, even that Akmal guy. Theek hai, thoda gussa ata hai...gaalian bhi detein hain...par at the end of the day, it's a game Anu, one of the team has to win. Aaj nahin toh kal sahi...aisa toh nahin keh this Akmal guy has not played well in ANY match. Jab jeetein toh sar par bithalo...haarein toh zameen par phenkdo...aisa toh nahin hota na.
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh waise that bowler did well too, right?? Munaf something??......Good job!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

I don't know about others, Anu. Ppl here are veryyyy pissed off at the team. I was just talking about myself. Yes, all of them, even that Akmal guy. Theek hai, thoda gussa ata hai...gaalian bhi detein hain...par at the end of the day, it's a game Anu, one of the team has to win. Aaj nahin toh kal sahi...aisa toh nahin keh this Akmal guy has not played well in ANY match. Jab jeetein toh sar par bithalo...haarein toh zameen par phenkdo...aisa toh nahin hota na.

I never said that players should be hated if a team loses.....I was speaking of the betting allegations.....there's been a lot of those in the news....and Nimrah just mentioned one guy, so I thought this guy was the one.
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyyy Manali๐Ÿค— Good to see you!

And congratulations LadyM, AP, SP, GG and the rest of you! :-)

Awww Nimrah๐Ÿค— hehe ghussa bilkul justified hai tumhara yaar.. somehow more than angry I was just sad initially... from the point where Afridi got out till the end... stopped watching and then ro dho kar sort of got over it and accepted it (graciously or not is another thing lol)... Had not even eaten anything kay match baad hi kuch khayein gaiy๐Ÿ˜† ami nay force kiya aur danta tou abhi khaya hai..

I don't remember being depressed for a match ever before.. tho its not like the first match I watched.. Infact its my brother who gets all worked up and upset he was surprisingly okay woh university say aya hi buray mood kay saath tha shayad iss liye was not that bothered about the match..... lol pehli baar aisa huwa tha I was the one moping around and everyone was saying pagal ho why so low...

But ya hard luck .. Probably was not meant to be.. not our day... Likha hota tou sab blunders kay bawajood jeet jatey.. Likha nahi tha... But chalo game hai har jeet lagi rehti hai and there is always a next time... :-)

And I agree Mash... lol 'tum jeeto ya haaro hum tum say pyaar hai'..๐Ÿ˜† ya AP even Misbah, Gul and Kamran Akmal and the rest bhi๐Ÿ˜† koi nahi jaisey hain humarey hain

AP LOL yaa we have vadday vadday dil hehe

Betting allegations Allah jaaney kya sach kya nahi.. But ya yehi tou humari mentality hai haaro tou foran fixing ka ilzaam....
Edited by -Faith- - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: incandescence

*nods*

Support karna hai toh har waqt karo... Jeet jayen toh khushi hoti hai but har jaye toh at least support hi kar doh.. Ab nahi khela toh nahi khela, it's just a game at the end of the day..
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

*nods*

Support karna hai toh har waqt karo... Jeet jayen toh khushi hoti hai but har jaye toh at least support hi kar doh.. Ab nahi khela toh nahi khela, it's just a game at the end of the day..

*nods fervently*
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh GOD tum log toh doosri direction mein chadhe jaa rahe ho.....I did NOT say that start hating your team cuz it lost.....GOD!

Anyways, I'm dropping the topic now.