Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats on the new CC! :D

@ Anu - Just carrying the convo over from the last CC:

LOL yes, I run out of patience pretty quickly as far as my couples go. Delena toh are stuck in a circle. He secretly likes her, she doesn't like him back, they have a dumb 'friendship' moment every two episodes and that's it. *yawns*  

I knoww, I need a movie to watch this weekend! I downloaded Rajneeti and Tees Maar Khan (beggars can't be choosers :P) but my effing hard drive crashed and I lost ALL the movies that I had. 😭

As for Thank You, I didn't even watch the promo. The posters and synopsis were more than enough to put me off. Seems like another mindless comedy. What's with this director and his obsession with cheating husbands? πŸ˜•

AreYaar thumbnail
@Sarah: LOL yeah I guess since it's a love triangle, they will keep one set of fans hanging and tease them with these "friendship" moments....haha

Oh dude TMK....lol....I don't think you'll be able to tolerate it.....you might like Rajneeti.....awww your hard drive crashed? That sucks :((....hope it gets fixed soon.....

Re: Thank you.....yeah the posters and synopsis sounded retarded to me also but I just watched the trailer aevein and it's even worse.....seriously crass and retarded looking *barfs*  Like I said, it makes SIK and Welcome look like classy artworks....lol
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats everyone on the new CC ....

And what is this! Where's the banner .... I wanna banner ... *throws tantrum* Siggy maker experts are you listening? πŸ˜ƒ

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL LadyM.....the old banner got deleted cuz of tinypic...but I'll upload it again once I get home.....I'd saved it just on the off chance.....lol

Oh and I love your Neil-Peter avi.....lol....love their expressions.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh!! We got a new CC?!?! And I didn't even see the end of the last one.. *melodramatic-udaas muh* 😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyy Fivray.....lol no worries......no one was really here at that time other than me and Sarah waise bhi.....haha....so we just spammed to the end.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - I love their expressions too! They truly are fun to watch. What I like most about their relationship is, there is no one man up-ship here. Peter needs Neal and Neal needs Peter... it is symbiotic relationship... the FBI dude is not shown to be dumb at the expense of the street-smart conman. And neither does the conman become a saint overnight ... he takes time to build his trust and still harbors twisted notions on loyalty.

Edit: Is today's LTL worth watching? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@LadyM: Yeah they do share a fun dynamic :-)

Today's LTL....lol I dunno.....I'm kinda feeling blahh about it myself and don't want to watch till Dutta's eyesight comes back.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fivr and LadyM, if you guys are still around! :D

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Sarah: LOL yeah I guess since it's a love triangle, they will keep one set of fans hanging and tease them with these "friendship" moments....haha

Oh dude TMK....lol....I don't think you'll be able to tolerate it.....you might like Rajneeti.....awww your hard drive crashed? That sucks :((....hope it gets fixed soon.....

Re: Thank you.....yeah the posters and synopsis sounded retarded to me also but I just watched the trailer aevein and it's even worse.....seriously crass and retarded looking *barfs*  Like I said, it makes SIK and Welcome look like classy artworks....lol

LOL I might tolerate TMK. I can usually force myself to sit through intentional comedies for timepass because I know that they are supposed to be moronic and juvenlie. It's the allegedly serious/non-comic movies that I can't tolerate mindless buffoonery in. Like for instance Kal Ho Na Ho. Lots of people liked that movie but I hated SRK's over-the-top antics in the film. And I couldn't take the clown-giri displayed by the other 47567658765 sidey characters either. The second half of Om Shanti Om was rather silly as well, what with SRK trying to be 'cool' and coming up with 'funny' lines. πŸ€” 

*sigh* Please pray for my hard drive. I can't afford to lose so much data. :(

Haha the Thank You promo was that bad? Why did Sonam sign it in the first place? She looks like Akshay's niece/daughter, like you said. I guess nobody else offered her any good movies. Maybe she's done a half decent job in Mausam. She really needs to work on her acting, and so does Deepika. (Randome note - the Sonam/Deepika fan wars seem to have died down in the Bolly section ever since they 'bonded' over Ranbir's womanizing ways, lol. I guess Deepika/Katrina wars are the new flavour of the season. πŸ˜†)

So you're not watching anything besides JDJ and LTL, right?

As for the Vampire Diaries triangle, this siggie/avi/whatever describes my feelings: πŸ˜›