Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nimrah

What I meant was that Afridi didn't let him score the century in HIS match! Waada tou nibhaya na, lala ne! ๐Ÿ˜†

You know whenever Tendulkar scores a century, India loses. I was SO rooting for him to make 100.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

LOLL I think your team must have been rooting for the same given how many of his catches they dropped๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....galti se ek pakad li lagta hai๐Ÿคฃ
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Afridi ne tou yaar kuch karna hi nahi tha.. Mujhe tou hairaani hai itni dair tikk gaya woh! ๐Ÿ˜† 

When he went on the crease na, I wanted him to kick Misbah and make him realise k bhai yeh ODI hai.. kuch run tou score karo! Saare 4s ya singles ya doubles kis ne banaye? Jo Misbah ke opposite khel rahay thay! Misbah came on strike on the first ball of the over.. aur woheen tikka raha.. WASTING every ball aur strike se hata kab? Agle over main.. Ghada, Ullo! I want to KILL him!!! Bhaee, tum se score nahi horaha, out hojao.. ya single tou banao! Ughhh! 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Total paisa wasool entertainment .... tee, hee. Anu thanks for watching the match with me ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I truly enjoyed it. I loved the nautanki they did after every player got out.... All the big wigs were cheering this match ... It was nice to see Manmohan Singh and Gilani sitting side by side, watching the match.

Wanna see the finals too?

LOL which other bigwigs were there?? Who all was doing nautanki??

Arey sure everyone will watch the final but I honestly am ok even if they lose that now๐Ÿ˜†.....YEH wala match jeet liya toh sab kuch jeet liya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nimrah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLL I think your team must have been rooting for the same given how many of his catches they dropped๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....galti se ek pakad li lagta hai๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha everyone here was saying the same! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ But, Afridi was so angry when his catches were dropped.. and he only took his catch.. maybe he forgot hamari kya strategy honi thi.. ๐Ÿคฃ 
nimrah thumbnail

LOL which other bigwigs were there?? Who all was doing nautanki??

Arey sure everyone will watch the final but I honestly am ok even if they lose that now๐Ÿ˜†.....YEH wala match jeet liya toh sab kuch jeet liya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So many bollywood stars!!! Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Vijay Mallya, Mukesh Ambani's wife, Madhur Bhandarkar, Suniel Shetty, Aamir Khan and his wife, Preity Zinta, Vivek and his wife and Isha Sharvani! Sab ko maarne ka dil chah raha tha mera, btw! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But still no matter what, I still love Afridi! ๐Ÿ˜† He's the mannn!!!! He brought us so far in this tournament! Even though he didn't do anything today.. He was the man who FINALLY took Sachin's catch when it was dropped atleast thrice! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aaaand, Afridi said, he won't let Tendulkar do his 100th century and he didn't let him! ๐Ÿ˜† 

You know even I still love Afridi! What is wrong with us Nimrah? He's just so..SOOO exciting! And he has this...you know...magnetic personality.....chahe kuchhhh bhi kare you are drawn in to see his batting and bowling....chahe kisi aur ki innings dekho na dekho. Yes, he's the mannn! As per Jawad Ahmed song...'Tum jeeto ya haaro, suno, humein tum se pyar hai....'๐Ÿ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh Mash๐Ÿคฃ.....I just got a visual of you pulling a gun on Misbah all Dutta style๐Ÿคฃ

btw I read someone saying in the EDT that Shahid Afridi reminds them of Mishal๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@bold...Hmmm...in what sense?
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

@bold...Hmmm...in what sense?

Apparently in that MAGNETIC sense that you just described above.....๐Ÿ˜†.....strongggg personality and all๐Ÿค”

No offense but EEKS......kahaan MR aur kahaan Afridi....I prefer MR anyday๐Ÿ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail

So many bollywood stars!!! Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Vijay Mallya, Mukesh Ambani's wife, Madhur Bhandarkar, Suniel Shetty, Aamir Khan and his wife, Preity Zinta, Vivek and his wife and Isha Sharvani! Sab ko maarne ka dil chah raha tha mera, btw! ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL in sabko maarne ka kya faayda.....GUL ko pakdo๐Ÿ˜†.....Gul is our KINGGGGGGG๐Ÿคฃ
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LOL which other bigwigs were there?? Who all was doing nautanki?? - Aamir Khan, Priety Zinta, Sanjay Dutt, Sunil Shetty, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi etc ... Arree I was talking about the stadium-wallas ... they were playing Dhols, Bangra music, filmy songs etc ...

Arey sure everyone will watch the final but I honestly am ok even if they lose that now๐Ÿ˜†.....YEH wala match jeet liya toh sab kuch jeet liya๐Ÿ˜ƒ - But now I want us even more to win the finals! Having come so far, it would be a shame to lose out now.

There was heavy security for this match. They opened the gates at 10 AM for a 2 PM match ๐Ÿ˜† At this rate, final is going to be crazier ... since it is in Mumbai!