Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Sonal another amazing chapter from you.. Yeh HL ka kuch karo.. She is not good in plotting, she should take some lessons from CC of our show 😉. Kya kar rahi hai woh. At this speed Sid -Nivi ki shaadi bhi jo jayegi yaar.... Sid's love is still a suspense 😕 hayee aur kitna intezar karna padega... I can't see NivRen suffering like this 😭.

Ur terrace romance. OMG i was blushing throughout 😉 See we can even make do without an actual kiss if the scene is so passionate 😆
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sonal, what have you done to us dear... Now my imagination is running wild..You have let it loose....
Thanks hun for this wonderful, passionate 20th chapter....Ab ismein passion and pyaar aa gaya hai to real mein CCBM mein bhi aa jayega...
And please do not think that we are rushing you..I can understand it is hard to write and that too on a daily basis...You need to compile all the chapters together and write a book and present it to CCBM CTs - sharam se doob marenge woh log...

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful FF. HL ko bolo jaldi se apna plan start kare and Sid-DIvya ko mila de... And why were you nervous. This was the best chapter - full of passion, love, jealousy...all the emotions.
See, I am now waiting for tomorrow already so as to read your next chapter.
Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonal it is so romantic but sooo.... heartbreaking. Take ur time writing, but eagerly waiting for nxt update. U are sooo awesome.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonal  🤗 you did it again, Nivi's dream scene was mind blowing.Sweetie put the sign on first page to read it at your own risk, aage heartattack ka khatara hai. Oh my Poor Nivren though, Sid please open your mouth soon and put Viren and me both out of our misery. Come on HL where is your plan? Oh god I have totally lost it; expecting help from HL.😲 See Sonal what have you done? 😆 Well can't hold my curiosity, now waiting for tomorrow. Btw one chapter a day is more than we can ask for sweetie, no rush.
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sonal Dii...first yes i did dream about NivRen in the office and them kissing😉...hehehe....second i luv luv luv ur update👏....omg...i when i was reading the part about Viren kissing Nivi i was like losing my breath...then reading that it was only Nivi's imagination i was like awww it wasnt real...but hey u gave us another kissing scene even if it was just Nivi's imagination...now im wondering if in ccbm Viren could imagine something like this....but no...hun again im gonna say that u r the Queen of Romance....cant wait for da next update...wut if Viren heard everything?😲 Nivi saying that she luvz him....Ohhh now im really gonna be waiting impatiently for the next update...i mite start imagining myself wut happenz next until your next chapter is posted...and thx again for giving me sumthing sizzling to dream about again😍....hugzzz🤗🤗
Edited by skojla - 13 years ago
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Sonal, just awesome!!! Loved it loads. Especially, Nivi's imagination part, mindblowing👏 I hope Sid opens his mouth in the next chapter, I can't see Nivren suffer like this :(

Don't worry Sonal, no rush. We are fine with 1 chapter/day.
You are marvelous with your writing. Keep it up. Once again thank you for writing this FF & entertaining us.

salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Im completely speechless, Beautiful scenes..
AND OMG the terrance scene was jsut plain and simply HOT.😳.
WOOOOOOW.
Please continue😛
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sonal dear I'm going all mad with ur ff and the first thing I do as soon as I wake up is checking up on your chapter's.... You are doing a wonderful job 👏
I have a small request please dont stop writing it dear I know u wont but then I came across so many ff's which were great but stopped halfway through.... Take your own time and write dear... I really love you for giving us such an awesome ff 🤗
nuts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Sonal thank you...this is how young passionate lovers should be...i like ur bold Nivi, I only wish Viren had seen her with his shirt...

The suspense is killing...get Sid to open his mouth - do u think he went to meet his Gf when the accident happened? Can Hl talk less and do more please...Thanks once again Sonal

Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG the kissing part was amazing!!! To gr8 yaar to gr8... Waiting eagerly for the next chapter...