Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sonalpie!!!! πŸ€— Hieeee sweetcakes!! πŸ˜ƒ A big massive hug from me first of all. πŸ€— Love you loads dear because you are such a sweetheart, so wonderfully thoughtful, so very receptive and not to forget an incredibly fabulous writer. πŸ˜ƒ

I wanted to specifically apologize for being totally self-centered and thinking only about myself by asking you to update more than one chapter a day. 😳 Sorry, sweets, the last thing we wanted you to feel was this pressure from us to write more. I think we will gladly settle for whatever and however much you update daily. 😊

Also, why were you nervous about the 20th chapter?? I was surprised when I read that! Why would you be apprehensive about it, dear?

Okay, finally now coming onto the chapter. As usual, sweets, a great one. 😊 I am curious to know and wonder what the reason is for Sid's meeting with an accident? And, god this Hemlata! 😑 She better have a solid tangible plan in mind to get NivRen together!!!
Last but not the least, Nivedita's intensely passionate dream on the terrace out in the rain. *Signs* 😍 Sonal, that was too enticing, my dear! Loved it immensely. Trust you to take it on a whole new different level.

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
realllllllllyyyyyyyy nice
daffodils06 thumbnail
first of all a very big hug 2 u,dear...so happy wen isaw ur next chapter updatd,iwas lik smilin all d way long..iprefer bein alone wen iread ur ff,1 thing iwon't b able 2 stop myself frm smilin..&emotions gt xpressd on ma face wit out me realizin..every1 around me is lik''watz wit u 2day''so privacy is bettr..
comin 2 2dayz chaptr,brilliantly writtn as alwayz hun..b it imagintn d last scene was so intense..kya bathaye yaar..wat if it was just a dream,u killd us all..hop dat viren hears nivi...bt i'll leave dat 2 u..iprefer 2 c d story unfold thru ur imagntn..aftr all itz ur imagntn dat mad us dis pagal..he he
felt very bad fr nivren 2day..hopin dat sid wil speak hs mind out soon...
ur HL mad me smile 2day,wen she felt relievd dat nobody askd divyaz hand 4 viren.... wat shud isay silly me or silly hr..xpectin hr 2 act quickly..wondr wat shez waitin 4...
y shud u b nervous dear..2dayz chaptr hd everything...luv,passion,jealousy,worry....if u really wanna b nervous abt something...just think abt d no: of people u kill everyday all around d world wit ur fabulous story,d sizzlin chemistry of ur nivren&intensly passionate romance...
very very sorry if v put u in a dilema,askin 4 mor..v hd no intensn lik dat watsoever..don't rush hun..tak ur own tim..intezaar karna mushkil hai..lekin intezaar ka fal meeta hotha hai,aur meeta mujhe pasand hai..so waitin&waitin...
our high anticipatnz may b pressurizin u,don't let it affect ur style or ur imagntn..aftr all itz natural 2 expect only d best frm d very best...
last bt nt d least 3 cheers 4 our sweet heart sonal...luv u lots& tak care..
dyhardfan thumbnail
Wowwww sonal sweetie... I'm speechless doll. Loved the terrance scene. It was soooo sad and romantic. Thank you soooo much doll. You the brightest star...... Mwah bigggg hug
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very sad chapter.. Torture viren as much as u want, but pls dont torture nivi anymore.. Poor girl is already broken, having to marry d brother of d only guy she has loved her whole life..
I can remember only dis song after reading d end..
"Yeh kya hua, kaise hua.."
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was a fantastic update..loved the terrace scene cnt stop blushing☺️
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woowwwwww....sonal....let me give u a big hug............πŸ€—......firstly i want to say sorry to u...i know i'm so self centered and greedy to push u to update everyday...i know it is very difficult for u....but i really loved ur writing......don't give so much stress to urself....i'll try to be patient......and once again an awesome chapter.....it's so painful to see nivren like this....and HL is so stupid😑.....still not doing anything to make nivren closer for the sake of her beautiful divya......i just hope viren will see nivi in that condition.....viren pls jaldi terrace mein aajavo.....πŸ˜†.......thank u sonal jaanu for this awesome update...!!
jyoshna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG
no words to expresss.....

U R Really awesome dear!!!
Although  I'm  already gone mad  with ur ff and ab tho Pura Fida ho gaya meri jaan..... and the first thing I do, as soon as I wake up checking up on your chapter's....

U made me that much Crazy.....

Thanks for ur FF Dear
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
your ff are soo lovely sonal  diii i love them have no words 
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
zat was awsme....i loved it...continue soon 😊