Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohhh sonal, awesome chapter dear.... You don't know what u've done to me today with ur FF....
I was reading ur FF in the afternoon from office n was going red after reading that passionate rain scene.... All my friends thought i have fallen ill n were so concerned..... I had to come up with many stories to cover it up.... 😆

I'm soo much addicted to ur FF that can't wait to read ur next chapter.... Continue soon jaan.... 🤗
Sunshine234 thumbnail
WOW sonal that was mindblowing! The last scene😍, I was lost for words! Hopefully Viren will be watching....Thank you for another amazing chapter! X
starz4me thumbnail
Guys......i'm in a rush today so please accept my heartiest thanks to all of u......in this one post...............i'm so happy when i see ur comments n i get real glad knowing that u all like my chapters.

I appreciate all of u taking time to read it......n thanks once again dearies.....i'm sooo touched.

prajee thumbnail
Sonal sweets.. what an awesome part.. :) the rain seq was so passionate... am smiling all alone... :).... Thanks for the long update dear.... hugs!!!!
starz4me thumbnail
Hello All..........Again i'm sorry for a single thanks to all of u....as i have an important meeting to go to...........but before i leave i'm about to post another long chapter............hope its not boring..........coz its covering the other parts of the story.

So hoping u'll like it.....here is Chapter 21..........please do comment to let me know ur views on it........n enjoy reading.

(and also i might not be able to post another update on weekend(i might if i get time.....but sorry in advnce).).

Chapter 21

Still upset with her dreaming about him…….n still upset at herself for being impulsive in accepting Sid's proposal……..Nivi turns back to take the clothes down……..n she sees someone sitting on the terrace way in the corner…………when she saw keenly…….she noticed that it was Viren.

She runs to him getting worried that he might catch cold……..n says………..Viren….what r u doing here in the rain??............u'll fall sick………common lets go inside.

Viren turns to find Nivi……very concerned for him…….n looking at her getting concerned for him kinda felt nice…………n then he looks at her holding his shirt tight………n even he remembers wearing that shirt that night when he expressed his feelings to her………..n he also remembers that she had said YES to marry Sid…..so he turns away……..n says in a normal tone………..i'm fine Nivi…..u go ahead…………I'll come inside after a while.

Nivi gets mad at him n says……..what r u saying??..........there is no after a while…..u r going inside with me………common.

Viren shakes his head saying 'no'…………so Nivi holds his hand n pulls him to stand up…..n still holding his hand in hers…..she takes him inside…….n to his room.

Still mad n worried about him…..she keeps talking while getting him a towel from his cupboard………saying……why do u have to do all this….didnt u find any other place to sit n think……..what if u get sick now……..u guys just don't care about urselves or the persons who love u…….u just do whatever u like…….u never care.

She was talking talking without knowing that Viren was just staring at her……n he was listening to every word she was saying…….but she was so worried that she hardly noticed…….n even after giving him the towel…….she noticed that he wasn't drying himself off…..so she holds his hand n makes him sit on the bed……..n standing in front of him…….takes the towel from his hand n starts drying his hair…….n Viren cudnt believe the concern she had for him…….he cudnt control himself………n he hugs her tight by putting his arms around her waist n hiding his face in his arms….he rests his head on her stomach.

Nivi's hands froze……but she didn't move…….coz Viren's embrace was not that tight……..she cud feel his pain……..so she put the towel on the bed……..n runs her fingers in his hair.

Neither Nivi moved……nor Viren tightened his hold around her……both just froze in their positions…….Viren now was sure of Nivi's feelings for him……but since she had never accepted it in front of him……for whatever reason……he didn't wanted to force anything on her now………..especially now when he knew that not just Sid but his tayiji also liked Nivi a lot…..n wanted her to be her Daughter-in-law………..with all these thoughts in his mind………Viren still holding Nivi turns his head so that now his forehead touches her stomach…..n rests his head there for a while.

Nivi understood Viren's pain…..coz it was her who was making him go through all this……….if only she cud have taken time to think about Sid's proposal…….if only she cud have thought about Viren also before accepting the proposal……….if only she cud tell him how much she luvd him……..if only there was a way for her to go back in time to undo everything……..thinking all this she got teary eyed…….n then when she felt Viren moving his head to rest his forehead on her stomach………she got this ticklish feeling that she held his hair tight……..n that makes Viren to tighten his hold around her as well………but to just feel relieved knowing she was there by him.

Vandana was getting worried that it was raining so hard n Nivi hadn't come downstairs yet…..so she went upstairs to check on her…..but she cudnt find her on the terrace…….n nowhere around…..so she was looking for her in other rooms thinking maye she took the clothes down to other rooms……n so she happened to pass by Viren's room…….n just glanced inside n stopped.

She cudnt believe what she saw……she was so upset watching Nivi n Viren in that position………..it was not that their hug was awkward……..but the closeness which she had nevr imagined cud have been between Nivi n Viren was awkward………..she kept looking at them……but she also noticed that there was nothing more than this hug...........cause it felt like thy froze in that position.

Divya was so excited that it was raining n she wanted to enjoy rain with Viren….so she came to Soods n excusing herself form her mother's stare n other's questions saying she had some important work with Viren…..she runs upstairs towards Viren's room……….n on her way she sees Vandana looking into Viren's room………..she tip-toes towards Vandana n standing behind her quietly peeps inside to where Vandana was looking……..n was shocked to see Nivi and Viren holding each other………..she was devastated by the fact that her own sister whom she had confided in is trying to win her love.

She felt so hurt that with tears in her eyes she ran back downstairs n trying to be normal…..she hides her tears n runs back to her home………n cried her hear out.

Vandana too was upset by all this so she goes back downstairs where Sid was n kept looking at Sid thinking about the proposal n didn't know whether to talk to Sid about this or not………she was hurt unable to believe that Nivi cud do something like this to hurt her son…….especially after accepting his proposal…..still disturbed with the image in her mind of both Nivi n Viren…..she excused herself n went to her room for a while to think everything over.

Nivi slowly moves her fingers in Viren' hair n asks………r u alright Viren ??

It was then that Viren realized that he hd held her tight n so close…….but for a while it looked so peaceful with her in his arms……n then slowly moving away from her…..he stand up n walks towards his cupbaord…….n says……Yes Nivi……I'm ok…..i think u shud get back to whatever u were doing.

Nivi felt bad wathing Viren's reaction to something that few moments ago felt so nice…..she slowly tuned n walked out of his room……….n Viren just kept looking at his door after she left.

Nivi was back in her home…..n was already upset with what had happened in Viren's room……n so she tried to do some house chores to get herself distracted from Viren's thoughts………n Naintara comes n asks her what was going on n she informs her about sid's small accident……so Naintara decides to go over there n check on Sid……so she leaves.

After naintara left Nivi was putting everything away in the kitchen when Divya comes down n says……..Nivi how cud u??

Nivi was confused thinking what Divya was talking about…..n asks…….what happened Divya??.....why do u look upset??

Divya gets mad at her even more n says…..Nivi….dont act all nice with me…..i know u r one cunning person……even after knowing how much I luv Viren…..u r after him…….n u r trying to win him over……u didn't even think how I will feel by ur behavior.

Nivi was out of words……coz she felt guilty n it was true that she was getting more attracted towards Viren now……n so she kept quiet.

Here in Sood Mansion…..Naintara comes in to check on Sid……n she was very concerned when she saw him n he hugs her n says……oh ho Dadi……nothing happened…..so please stop worrying…..i'm fine…..just look at me.

Nantara caresses his face n says……..i know beta……but I cnt help it……u kids have literally grown in front of my eyes……n if anything happens to any one of u…..i cant take it………but I'm so glad to know u r alright.

Vandana came to know that Naintara had arrived so she came downstairs n look around for Nivi as well………she was in dilemma as to let other know about what she saw or not…..so she asks Naintara about her n finds out that Nivi had went home…………n that gives Vandana an idea to talk to Nivi alone….about all this mess up…….so excusing herself…..she leaves to talk to Nivi.

Divya was still mad at Nivi n was questioning her again………why did u do this Nivi…..n u dare not say 'no' to me coz I had seen u in Viren's arms today in his room………n u have no idea how hurt I'm……u almost killed me Nivi….coz I luv Viren so much that I cant live without him.

Nivi cudnt say anything…..but she wanted to let Divya know that she wudnt hurt her anymore……n so she was about to say that……when there is a knock on the door……n both Nivi n Divya come out of the kitchen to look who it was.

Nivi n Divya are surprised to see Vandana there in their house…..especially when Hemlata n Naintara were at there place…….so before they cud say anything…..Vandana looking at Divya says……..i want to talk to Nivi alone for few minutes.

Divya got the point n after giving one last angry look at Nivi….she leaves from there but goes n hides behind the door of the other room to overhear their conversation.

Vandana looked hurt too……n Nivi was so sad that first she hurt Divya n now Vandana looked tensed as well…….n with no idea that Vandana had also come to talk to her about the same thing that Divya did just now…..so she says……..what happened Vandana chachiji ??.....what is that u wanted to talk to me about ??

Vandana walks passed her n with her back towards Nivi she asks……….Nivi I just want to know if u r happy with this alliance??.....n Nivi was about to say something when Vandana turns n comes n stnds right in front of her n asks again…….Nivi please tell me the truth……n whatever it maybe……I'll accept it as it is…….but please don't hide anything from me.

Nivi swallows hard n says……….yes chachiji……I'm happy with this alliance.

Vandana gets mad n holds her arms n shakes her n says…….i've seen u with Viren today Nivi…..in his room…..i want to know if there is anything going on between u too….that we all shud know.

Nivi again swallows hard……..Vandana asking her was as if her wish came true which she was asking for when Viren had embraced her in his room…….but then she thought of Divya…..n what all she said just now……n with teary eyes n with the pain of lying to Vandana…..she says………oh that chachiji…….actually it was nothing…..what happened was……Viren was so devastated about Sid's accident n got so worried…….so I was just consoling him…….n maybe when he cried holding me…..maybe then u must have seen us together……but believe me there was nothing of that sort that must have made u come here.

That made Vandana relax from the tension she had few moments ago……n even Divya smiled knowing that there wasn't anything of the sort she had thought between Nivi n Viren………..n so Vandana smiles n hugs her….n then places a kiss on her forehead n says……sorry beta……I got s blind in Sid's luv that all the bad thoughts came to my mind when I saw Viren n u……but did I forget that Viren is ur friend n somethings that we r unable to share with the elders….we share it with our friends…..i'm so relieved now……ok I'll go…..coz everyone wil ask me all sorts of questions if take more time.

And before going out the door…..she comes to Nivi again n hugs her happily n says……thank u Nivi…..n then she walks out.

Nivi was still sad n teary eyed…..n right then Divya also comes n hugs her from behind unaware of the tears rolling down Nivi's cheeks she says………I'm sorry Nivi…..how did I forget that u r my sister…..the one who wud never think of hurting me or giving me pain…….please forgive me for my stupidity of shouting at u……u r the best sis in the world nivi……n saying that she rushes upstairs……….n Nivi with a heavy heart n trying to hide her tears goes into her room as well……n cries her heart out…..feeling bad for hurting Divya n Viren……n for lying to Vandana.

By the Vandana came back to her house Yashodhra was asking Naintara about starting the ceremonies……n how to finalize the dates n all….n Vandana get excited hearing that n joins them in that discussion.

prajee thumbnail
Sonal... Just read chap 20 and you are up with next one.. U r such a sweet heart... :)
OMG.. what a twist.... Poor NivRen.... 😭😭... this DD will never change..... 😡
now how will NivRen unite in ur FF????  cant wait... 😆😆
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sonal Thank you for the Lovely episode Viren's room scenes was sooooo touching I was all in tears 😭 poor Nivren so hurt and this shows that they love their family so much their even ready to give up their love...

Oh yes for the weekend I think you need a break too after all you gave us soooo many long rocking episode's throughout the week so Have a Nice weekend love you loads and hugs 🤗 
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no, what will happen next, can't wait till u updt. Have a wndrfl weekend.Edited by Butifuleyes - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
y sonal y..????
😭
😭
😭
😭

y did u make it more sad?
Oh no.. Now how'll nivren be together..??

Loved ur chapter.. Nivren scene was soooo passionate.. 😍
enjoy ur weekend dear.. 😊
Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely chapter..............loved it........you are the best writer👏