Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my sonal swwetieee . I m SPECHLESS yaar . Woww Wht a Passionate  intense scne in Viren's office . OMGg 1 more Kiss . wowww 2 oamntic n asusua NivRen's Chemistry is killing me . Uff yeh DD maha KMH damnn n where is HL yaar ? Hey maata rani jalsi se is HL ko koi idea do . Taki She cn reunite Nivren .

Plzz contnue soon
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Sonal πŸ‘ I am out of words from my vocabulary to praise your work sweets.. I mean i really dont want to sound repetitive but cant find new words as well. I mean we all have praised our hearts out.. U r Fab..

I stayed back online yesterday post midnight hoping u would post another chapter but u couldnot make it and was bit disappointed but alas u made up for that wait with such an amazing , passionate chapter. Oh God can't get enough of this nivren.. Too good. But y can;t they forget the whole world and live in that moment(i mean the kiss πŸ˜‰) y do they have to come back to reality😭

I guess will have to again wait to know whats up with this Sid and Nivi to break the shackles.. Any chance we would get another chapter today itselfπŸ˜‰
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! A second KISS!! 🀒 OMG, Sonalpie!!! πŸ€— My dear, that was unbelievably good! I am truly speechless!! Wow, I just cannot get over that fiercely intense and passionate scene between NivRen in the office. I mean, yes the kiss in itself was to die for, no doubt about that but the deep blazing sensuality involved in the way in which and what Viren says to Nivedita, is just so stimulating and mind blowing!!

Sonal, I seriously had to remember to breath while I was reading this! "why r u doing this to me Nivi ??..........u know I luv u soo much that its killing me inside...I luv u soo much..that nothing interests me anymore...i luv u soo much that with the thought of seeing u with someone else..I started hating my own love..why Nivi..why ??" You have just outdone yourself. You did such a marvelous job in writing that scene! It is amazing! πŸ‘

Also, Sonal, jaanupie, honestly I can get used to this! πŸ˜› A kiss in each chapter, hehehe! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hmmm, if that's asking for too much, I can even settle for alternate chapters. πŸ˜‰ Look at me being shamelessly greedy here! πŸ˜ƒ 

But, honestly, Sonal, I can speak about this on everyone's behalf here and thank you, really thank you for making us experience NivRen's beautiful love story vicariously through your FF, because we sure ain't getting even an ounce of this much passion between NivRen in the show.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI Sonal this is lamya ... I havent written much ...but I die for each chapter and payal updates me as soon as you write a new one ... I love love your passion and ur depiction of the characters , also love the whole mystrey that you have given about sid . ur story is so much better than the actual CCBM which has become a bore that I look fwd to your FF then the actual show ... all the best and keep on writing
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh another kiss!☺️ So much love, passion. I wish you had just locked them up in that office and done away with the keys. Dying to know what Sid wants to say. I hope he is in love with somebody else.πŸ˜‰ . DD uff kya kare is ladki ka.
Anyways Sonal as you already know by now that we are the most greediest fans of your ffs. So eagerly waiting fr the next chapter, with one or may be two, three....... kisses thrown in.
Chapter was just right not long at all 😊 Love you lots and my heartfelt thanks for writing such beautiful stories. You are truly gifted. Keep it up πŸ‘
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

Oh another kiss!☺️ So much love, passion. I wish you had just locked them up in that office and done away with the keys. Dying to know what Sid wants to say. I hope he is in love with somebody else.πŸ˜‰ . DD uff kya kare is ladki ka.

Anyways Sonal as you already know by now that we are the most greediest fans of your ffs. So eagerly waiting fr the next chapter, with one or may be two, three....... kisses thrown in.
Chapter was just right not long at all 😊 Love you lots and my heartfelt thanks for writing such beautiful stories. You are truly gifted. Keep it up πŸ‘

Vidya you are so right about greediest fans ever, I sometimes feel bad for being so selfish, but kya kare can't help it. I am so with you in your request of one or may be two or three kisses thrown in a chapter. And next time when Nivren is in any room or office, lose the key and keep DD away. πŸ˜† Thanks Sonal for all your hard work for keeping us happy. I agree with everyone over here that we do look forward to your FF more eagerly than real show. πŸ˜ƒ
nuts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonal uff what passion yaar? Loved it that Nivi initiated the kiss nd the fact that both Nivi nd Viren love their siblings nd do not want to hurt them makes them who they are. Sonal pls make Sid talk nd confess his love for Pooja or anyone else to Viren so that our sweet does not feel guilty nd the route is clear for him to mount an all out attack on Nivi. Then nd then we will get much more than kisses na? Oops look at what u have done...a few chapters back was happy with just a kiss nd now it just does not sem enough. Thanks Sonal
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonal, I came back just to check if you wrote any new chapter with one more kiss.
Actually reading all the comments it looks we are keeping you on your tows, we are so greedy.
Sonal, I am with Vidya and Ketty please dear with cherry on top next time if NivRen are kissing 😳 please keep Miss.Chipkali away from that area and this time could you please give a longggggggggggggggg kiss.😳 I know mein bohut besharam hogayi hoon lekin kya karun, its all about NivRen.
Waiting eagerly for chapter 20.

And yeh Hema aunty kahan gayab hogayi hai yaar, she had some plan right?
jyoshna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Superbbb dear!!!! there was so much Love that we can feellllll....

Thanks Alot, Keep Continue 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal...i have no words..just awesome......so much of passion......pls keep away that dumbo divya from nivren.....she becoming so much irritating.....saara mood karaab kar diya....πŸ˜†...and hmmmm....another kiss.....😍....i'm already in nivren dream world....just want to say one thing...u r super my dear sonal jaanu.......hats off to u...!!!!