Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Savita and Manav both share blame for the rift in their relationship today. Had Manav not chosen to be great and decide his promise to Shravani held greater value than his marriage to Archana and his mother's words then this would have never happened. However, Savita is not blameless in this either she has let her hatred for Archana consume her to the point where she no longer sees the bigger picture. Damodar and Vandu have tried to make her understand things from Manav's point of view but all she can think about is herself and what she wants, until she stops being stubborn like Sulochana said then she can never have the happiness she wants.

I am really annoyed with the rumors about Vaishali and Manav, why did the CVs have to go there? I don't like that Manav and Vaishali's reputations are being tarnished while the shameless Dharmesh's reputation remains intact. Why are the CVs dragging this track? Why not expose him and have Vaishali move on in life instead of continuing to hide out and make excuses all the time?

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: goblue

Hey Kools,

Thanks for doing this public service. I say Public Service because apparently the CVs do read the commentary and will notice how much they have slaughtered the Manav character. Hope they read it in time.

But no matter how much they show, it will just be too convenient now. I feel sorry for the actor sushant who in real life (atleast per what is shown in JDJ) misses his mother so much and knows the pain of not having her in his life.

No mother will ever give baddoooa (curse) her children and Savita will not do it too.  She will get better with help but she will never be healed from this disappointment.

Feel very upset and bad today. Thanks for doing an most apt commentary.. Take care.. Anjali

Anjali He has time for EVERY thing mind u , But not ONCE did he think His mom was not well .

He was NOT surprised she FORGOT litle Sachu .

He didnt wonder why she cowered so much . Such an assertive lady , why is she COWERINg like this .

All the time the scenario is Manav Archana and her sister .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Kool Di,

What to say Di. Asusal nice commentary , to be agreed and awaiting for something good to Happen in PR(for the scene which we long for so long) so that all of us can enjoy.

Actually I posted the same in SOTD.

Feel really pity for savita though she was the one who as to solve this mess.
She is too into depression that she cannot think of ways,. so only ARMAN as to do the favour. I think she will accept theirs  decision in the situation now. They are the one to think of her welfare and take care of her at the needed hour and prove her that they altogether can be happy by being together. She has NO choice but to accept the decision . Thats what ALL wanted , right , to break her spirit !

Like Archu( refer to the first scene), we too feel sad for savita and feel very sorry for her. Archu totally understood sav pain in first scene and was about to go and talk to sav aai.Seeing that I was happy.

But then to be honest,I was quite disappointed  with archu after that. Even after sulo pointed out something was wrong, why archu didn't discuss it well with manav and came to a solution.
I wouldn't say she was so wrong or Dumb(she may do it tomorrow), but as I expect it to see that and a solution for sav aai's condition soon,I was quite Disappointed .Nowdays umi Im indifferent to Archu . Neither do I feel happy nor sad . Somewhere I felt her happiness on the terrace while Savita slept in that curled up Posture was very inappropriate in todays episode . The woman slept hungry while these 3 laughed and ate ????Who IS the script writer ?

Though sav was also the reason for her deeds(telling about initial days and how her nature is),seeing her in this pain,truly dont wish to see her getting punished to this extent, because she is very very less bad when compared to the totally evil like rasika and dharmu ,when they are let Scott free ,why she is punished to this extent.Umi I have been telling this for so long .........that far evil people have gone SCOT FREE .Dharmesh Rasika and Manju ! Savita got jail beating , her daughter got raped , her one son died , other son left but they brought in a horrible INSULT for her where the son says GET OUT to her .

I dont know what Manav is upto. its manav who stopped archu from going in the first scene and being stubborn(This much stubborn ). But you know di ,I have seen such good hearted people being so much stubborn or I would say egoistic.

For eg, You know Di ,My dad is good to all people around(in his office & to relatives), but when it comes to my mom he is quite egoistic or stubborn where as a issue is concerned that too when it is big one.
when my mom is not well ,he takes very good care of her like every husband would do(thats why even my mom's sister/bro will never believe when my mom says he will not listen). But at the same time when a decision is considered , his is only final (like manav do). after so much talk with him ,he will listen to me or us. But then I would say its my mom fault. She used to say that was one thing I liked about your dad.
(So he has Gone scott free. Hope My dad dont see this post.😃😳)😆😆😆😆Omg Umi ur so sweet . Hahaha ! I laughed so much THANK U .

And Manav's Advice today ,mostly wrong at place. I think they were trying to show that he is saying how difficult and unfortunate it would be for a son to be away from his mother by considering his inner feelings.

But we dont know inner feelings and all. We need him in  action . Please Cvs listen to it. Infact umi thats the reason the scene rankled . Coz while pointing one finger to that man four were pointing towards him .

Tongues started wagging .so hope this vaishali being at Manav's house track ends soon.Me too . Im so FED UP .

And as Tanya Di said in SOTD, I too believe and wish that archu is the one needed right now in Deshmukhs house and not manav the son alone. Its needs a Girl to make that house into home.
To take care of everything. (you see that day na di,how archu started cleaning the mess hile sav as thrown everything).Umi darling the CVS have butchered Manav only to lay the ground for Archu stepping in and taking over .I have no doubt of Archus goodness but If they cud keep Archus character so consistent why not Manavs ? He too was the Lead . Where is HE now ?

So I want ARMAN to soon move into D's.Me too .

Then sulo's advice ,till about sav aai's problem diagnosis and she too was also responsible was fine.
But that final statement of ,leave that issue,Dont blame yourself,continue with your work and look after manav was not appropriate. Situation is not like to analyse right /wrong. couldn't anyone feel that something drastically going wrong. Atleast if she hasn't said those,archu would have taken or discussed that problem with manav. Am telling u na umi I was so sad I didnt feel angry with even Sulo .When Our own coin is KHOTA why blame others .And by coin I mean Manav .

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

R they doing lot of jhagda niki ?

Worse than that Kools. A particular contestant is spreading wrong, sick info about sushant through his fans, which is utterly illogical and has no proof and hasn't come up in any papers as well, plus its something against which there are lots of proofs.

Also, people on that forum are such big hypocrites-- and they really don't know how to discuss.

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice commentary kools .
very heart touching episode yesterday and today.

goblue thumbnail
Manav wants to be so accepted by K's that it is really weird. On one hand, he treats Ajit like a true friend, has Satish support and yet is misguided about Dharmesh issue. On some level, I think he is embarrassed about being a Deshmukh (crass mom and drunkard dad) and needs to make the K family as his own family. But he forgets one thing, one cannot choose his family like one can choose friends.

and yes, somehow that terrace scene with all three eating well and Savita in a curled up position is a visual not easy to forget.

Take care. Anjali
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh I was totally unaware that there was a mahaepisode on Saturday and a lot happened with Savita and her state deteriorating.

They are butchering Manav's character royally to pave the way for Archu being portrayed as mahaan in the coming track wherein she will step in and take control of the house and Savita. One of the leads has to be shot down to elevate the other and it is almost always the male lead who is made to look bad to glorify the female lead.

(Rumors about Baba Manav and illegal Vaishoo r rife . Even the ferrywallahs whom Manav loans money r talking about it .One cheeky fella winked lecherously and told this to his face . You are MINTING money and HAVE 5 FINGERS IN ASLI GHEE , KYA BAAT HAI he said ,suggesting that Baba Manav had a THREESOME .

Shibu was curious . So Wise Ajit told him everything . Shibu wanted to break the disgusting man's jaw as he is Baba Manav's Hanuman but Wise Ajit wants to go to the BOTTOM of this and find out who has started these DIRTY rumors . There MUST be a source said Wise Ajit , frowning . This has to be handled DELICATELY .

We see in the PRECAP that CAT EYES , unable to control herself speaks out ALOUD and publicly this time when Behen Vaishoo puts prasad publicly in Baba Manav's mouth .)

Up until now Dharmu has been making excuses to his mother to hide his bigamous status from her and covering up Vaishu's abrupt disappearances from the house with silly excuses even his mom does not want to believe any more. She is going to do more jasoosi. I will not be surprised if we see Dharmu doing an about turn and playing the victim now. Putting the blame on Manav and Vaishu saying he tried his best to salvage the situation or something. No one is going to believe the Madhuri angle now since Manav-Archana-Vaishu have kept shut.

I wish to POINT OUT that we see SUSHANT and ANKITA romancing boldly , we r not seeing Manav and Archana ANYMORE . It may surprise CVS but quite some of r interested in the characters and have no interest in the off screen love stories of SUSH and ANKI . We saw this serial for Manav Archana . That sober , well behaved couple has VANISHED .

I totally and completely agree. Manav and Archana are lost and this takes away a lot from the serial. It is very important for the actors to separate their real life selves from their reel life characters. Off screen equations should NEVER be allowed to crop into their on screen characters.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine10

nice commentary kools .
very heart touching episode yesterday and today.

did u feel it was right what happened
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Gosh I was totally unaware that there was a mahaepisode on Saturday and a lot happened with Savita and her state deteriorating.

They are butchering Manav's character royally to pave the way for Archu being portrayed as mahaan in the coming track wherein she will step in and take control of the house and Savita. One of the leads has to be shot down to elevate the other and it is almost always the male lead who is made to look bad to glorify the female lead.

(Rumors about Baba Manav and illegal Vaishoo r rife . Even the ferrywallahs whom Manav loans money r talking about it .One cheeky fella winked lecherously and told this to his face . You are MINTING money and HAVE 5 FINGERS IN ASLI GHEE , KYA BAAT HAI he said ,suggesting that Baba Manav had a THREESOME .

Shibu was curious . So Wise Ajit told him everything . Shibu wanted to break the disgusting man's jaw as he is Baba Manav's Hanuman but Wise Ajit wants to go to the BOTTOM of this and find out who has started these DIRTY rumors . There MUST be a source said Wise Ajit , frowning . This has to be handled DELICATELY .

We see in the PRECAP that CAT EYES , unable to control herself speaks out ALOUD and publicly this time when Behen Vaishoo puts prasad publicly in Baba Manav's mouth .)

Up until now Dharmu has been making excuses to his mother to hide his bigamous status from her and covering up Vaishu's abrupt disappearances from the house with silly excuses even his mom does not want to believe any more. She is going to do more jasoosi. I will not be surprised if we see Dharmu doing an about turn and playing the victim now. Putting the blame on Manav and Vaishu saying he tried his best to salvage the situation or something. No one is going to believe the Madhuri angle now since Manav-Archana-Vaishu have kept shut.

I wish to POINT OUT that we see SUSHANT and ANKITA romancing boldly , we r not seeing Manav and Archana ANYMORE . It may surprise CVS but quite some of r interested in the characters and have no interest in the off screen love stories of SUSH and ANKI . We saw this serial for Manav Archana . That sober , well behaved couple has VANISHED .

I totally and completely agree. Manav and Archana are lost and this takes away a lot from the serial. It is very important for the actors to separate their real life selves from their reel life characters. Off screen equations should NEVER be allowed to crop into their on screen characters.

soap critic i am very upset with Vaishali's rudeness to her saas . The lady has been so understanding and so NICE that vaishus indifference to her comes across as apalling . She just got up told Dharmu managing ur mom is Ur look out and left without telling her even when she went to light the evening diya. Doesnt the old lady desrve some RESPECT ? What is she going to think , everytime Vaishali walked off without explanations . Arrogantly mind u . When Vaishali becomes badnaam I wont blame her saas for turning her back on her . Infact I want her to . Sameway Savita shud turn her back on Manav . I hate it when Elders r disrespected .
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the commentary, Kool. Manav's hypocrisy continue to amaze me-what do they want to do with Manav's character. Is this some weird, twisted way to redeem him or do away with the character altogether. There are all kinds of people in the world and if he's not a good son or doesnt care about his mother so much, its ok. Its not what I expect in a lead maybe, but its understandable-afterall, everybody has flaws and loves somebody/ something more than others. Its his hypocrisy, his double standards that make me fume in anger- if you dont care about your mom, accept that you dont care. Dont act as if you can sense her presence and go around telling strangers they should respect their mothers when you dont do the same. Like seriously, double standards much? If he would have just accepted that he loves Archana more than his mother and is okay with not staying together, I would have have reconciled with the character. But no, he acts as if he cares and misses his mom, but tells her on her face that she screwed up her life and that he's no longer her son. I agree with Anjali's post, it seems to me like now that he's married, he doesnt want to be associated with his parents anymore-maybe coz he thinks they are not upto his new standards or something. He wants to be associated with the Karanjkars instead-though what he wants out of this alliance except getting pushed over is out of my limited intelligence. Not Archana, but his relations with the Karanjkars is what I'm talking about-Archana, dimwitted though she is, loves him and truly cares for him. Her family, not so much.

About ARMAN enjoying while his mother is suffering, there is a saying in Tamil that is probably apt. I dont remember the wording properly, but the jist is that "While a mother is suffering from the pain of childbirth, the daughter is experiencing the pain of sexual pleasure". Enough said!