Kool's Commentary : 28 Feb PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base :  Savita's health deteriorates in PR .
Sad episode guys .😔 Am actually yearning for Dharmesh episodes now . He made us laugh when he ran from Satish . Usha Nadkarni's acting is so powerful it makes u cry and look away from the scene . The pathetic state of Savita who lost one son so tragically and the other so CRUELLY wrings a knife through ur heart .

THE CURLING UP POSTURE
Baba Manav told her SECOND time JAA . Very firmly , very powerfully . She tottered home somehow with Sachu .

Her house was in a state .The cooking she had done for her son fermented on the table and the sink was overflowing with unwashed utensils. The house was littered .

Damodar , who is ONLY concerned about food came demanding for it . Savita replied she didn't have time to go to the market and get vegetables . Damodar pointed out that vegetables were there in the kitchen .

Savita told him to go and manage his own food for a change  { She shud tell this to him EVERY DAY s my FIRM opinion } and curled up in an odd position on the bed like a tired kid , her brain not functioning anymore . It felt good to lie down and NOT think .

Sometime in the night she got up and went to the kitchen coz her body felt the pangs of hunger . She remembered she had told Damo NOT to bring food for her . So she ate the stale food that she had cooked for Manav and cried , wondering how she cud convince Manav that she loved him . She cried helplessly , coz she was an EVIL , EVIL woman .
My comments : When the heart of a mother breaks ......it breaks NOISELESSLY and its exactly at that time that the curses fall on the son who does it was the myth we grew up believing . My anger yesterday against Manav was not coz he took Archana's side . It was coz he blamed a woman in fragile mental health of things she didn't do to HIM ever .

1] She had NEVER stopped him from exercising the HAQS of a Kaka on Sachu . It was Manav who got so involved in his sasural post marraige that he hardly glanced at Sachu or went there to even love him anymore .

2] She had NOT been responsible for Sachin's death . If at all someone is responsible , its Manavv's darling wife's family . Yet Manav blamed her for it .

3] Manav blamed her for not KNOWING happiness . So sorry , but she DID . She took joy in every little thing , from gold to setting up stalls in fairs , she LIVED life . It was Manav who took away everyone's happiness with his obstinate sadela choices .........making Archana marry Jai and telling Shravani u wont get ANYTHING in this compro marraige except cold duty from my part .

4] He accused her of NOT loving him . The whole world knows how deeply she loved HIM . Its Archu she hated , HIM she loved . It was a false accusation .

So many people r sympathising with Manav the obedient son who has been fleeced like a money making machine by his monstrous mother . He snapped coz he cudn't TAKE IT ANY MORE was the reasoning given . But he cud TAKE ANY BULL from the Karanjkars .........any amount of venom , insults , and JAILINGS . YUP .Even the second jailing did not SNAP Manav . He continued licking their soles . But it seems he reached his LIMIT with his mother !

The truth is it SEEMS  Manav post marraige wanted her OUT of his life . He doesn't want responsibility of Sachu , neither does he want her .  It was Archana who suggested her name for the inauguration and it was Archana who suggested he shud go there every alternate night .He didnt want BOTH . He didnt even want to give her address to the bank to open an account and preferred taking Varsha's guarantee . THAT much he didn't want to do anything with her .Her love and attempts to stick to him like a leech made him UNCOMFORTABLE .He wanted the young , lovely company of his wife and saali .........and Sachu , Savita etc didnt have any place there .

Rumors about Baba Manav and illegal Vaishoo r rife . Even the ferrywallahs whom Manav loans money r talking about it .One cheeky fella winked lecherously and told this to his face . You are MINTING money and HAVE 5 FINGERS IN ASLI GHEE , KYA BAAT HAI he said ,suggesting that Baba Manav had a THREESOME .

Shibu was curious . So Wise Ajit told him everything . Shibu wanted to break the disgusting man's jaw as he is Baba Manav's Hanuman but Wise Ajit wants to go to the BOTTOM of this and find out who has started these DIRTY rumors . There MUST be a source said Wise Ajit , frowning . This has to be handled DELICATELY .

We see in the PRECAP that CAT EYES , unable to control herself speaks out ALOUD and publicly this time when Behen Vaishoo puts prasad publicly in Baba Manav's mouth .

Ok guys ........don't bash me for saying this but I am gonna whistle when this happens . Coz I am noticing for a long time that there is no propriety in this serial .

Manav Archana get physical in front of strangers and open places . Like embracing in front of Damodar and Ajit , romancing on terraces , hiding behind curtains , feeding publicly and grinning . I thought we were seeing lower middle class chawl culture . Unless Im from seven generations ago , THIS IS NOT LOWER MIDDLE CLASS CHAWL CULTURE .Public romancing and touching is frowned down upon even today there . If Husband wife walk very close together even THEN tongues wag , such is the conservatism in a chawl . The taunts Manav and Vaishoo r getting today , wud be given to the husband wife for making a public display of romance with their dOOR OPEN always . What would be said is this .........

Listen u two , we have CHILDREN . Kindly behave urselves .

I am not joking guys . Its TRUE .

I wish to POINT OUT that we see SUSHANT and ANKITA romancing boldly , we r not seeing Manav and Archana ANYMORE . It may surprise CVS but quite some of r interested in the characters and have no interest in the off screen love stories of SUSH and ANKI . We saw this serial for Manav Archana . That sober , well behaved couple has VANISHED .

Oh yeah . Did I tell u guys Manav fired a guy in a park for ill treating his mom ? MOM is roop of Bhagwan .Its ur GOOD kismet u have her . Ur saying SHE cannot look after ur kid , but who made u this big ? Who had looked after YOU ? Appreciate what U have got . For unfortunate r those who don't HAVE a mom .

I know who made that guy big and even Manav this big .......his SASURAL . In short , Sulochana .

Mom is not roop of Bhagwan at all , she is a PARASITE who sucks the son's money . The IDEAL mom is one who brings up her son amongst great difficulties and hands him over to wife with a smile saying " NOW U CAN HAVE THIS BANK TO SQUANDER ON UR SISTERS and MOTHER "

As far as appreciating what u have is concerned , Appreciate Archana and do her SAPNE POORE . When her SAPNE end , do Vaishali and Varsha's SAPNE poore . When they end , do Sulochanas SAPNE POORE if Manohar hasn't fulfilled any . Then do Manohar and VINOD's SAPNE poore  if the poor dominated men HAVE ANY LEFT that is and finally Ruchi PUNNI's SAPNE POORE . Then u can start practising Tango with Manju with a rose between ur teeth .

Sulochana told Archana SHE IS NOT TO BLAME for what happened .That Manav is RIGHT , he is GOOD GOOD Beta . Its Savita who is axing her own happiness , what to do .

I won't blame Sulochana today .She is after all Archu's mom and I don't expect much from her . She doesn't really know how less Manav was going to meet his mom and all details . Besides she isn't evil like Rasika .

But how I am gonna whistle when the Corny Women taunt Manav .

Kools signing off 😔. Bye Guys . CIAO .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well yaar kools agree with all ur points 👏

Here what I also think (copying from what I made as a separate topic to make my POV)

First of all Kudos for Usha ji amazing acting superbbb!!! She must be given an award for the amazing acting she does and today in the last part just brought tears in every son across the world!!!

The scene where Manav told you that unknown guy that "Not everyone is lucky to have their mother by their side" I felt it was more poor Sush saying that Manav , I felt that daialogue was just suited for him damn that expression of Sush was brilliant ,amazing acting I am sure he would felt it but he protrayed it beautifully. Dont worry Sush your mom soul is within you.

Now coming to our Manav. Wah wah wah its all easy to advice others but I might want to ask Mr Manav just one thing what he just said doesn't it also count for him too. Well its shown Manav feeling sad but does he even for once think about his mom'sr expressions(seeing her so scared and helpless ,has Savita been like that before?) cant be figure something is wrong with her. Well if a son cant figure out whats wrong with his mom when others can then I am sorry as Manav said he does not deserve to be Savita's son.

No matter what or how Savita may be its easy for others to advice like she is needs to curb herself and stuff and oh yeah Sulo aai now Mr Manav is a sensible man for you but just 2 months back he was the worst guy in earth. How easy it becomes for K's to change and use Manav like pawn which Mr Baba Manav is totally neglecting . Why cant Manav give half of this lenience to his mom what he gives to K's. Always gets his angry with mom even though he has right but I guess Mr Manav its high time instead of focusing on ur Sasural issues focus on ur mom for once.
How he not even thought about the fact that it was savita who stood by his side when that theft blame game was put against him. Its good to be good husband Manav but being a good husband does not mean that you can forget your responsibilities of being a son.Disappointed with Manav and the way Savita is suffering well no God will keep quiet seeing a mom suffering like this no matter how she may be .
"Maatha Pitha Guru devam " even God comes after Mom so I think its high time Manav does something to pacify Savita otherwise even this time God wont be in Manav side.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kools good commentary,
i just disagree with sulo part... i felt she could have made archu enquire more in savita's state.. she did find it odd that savi forgot sachu in market yet she didnt raise any alarm.. also she is worried abt archu slap when she herself has slapped manav many times...
i wld have liked it better if she wld have asked archu to tell manav to concentrate on his mom for a while.. i know she doesnt mean bad.. but it wld have been better guidance to archu who presently wants to help her saas but her hands are tied cos her presence will anger savita more..

anyways i feel savita had enough.. she shld call shravani and ask her to take sachu back saying i cannot handle him as i am getting forgetful.. i wld be nice if they can show shravani coming down to take care of savita and blasting manav.. but i know Cvs wnt show that cos savita has to be nursed by archu... 

but i wld have loved that track if shravani came down to take care of savita.. cos savita had taken care of her nevertheless for selfish reasons...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
pallai i edit added about Sush Anki romance in brown . I want Sravni to come and take Savita to US with her .
kamurali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Kools,
I was waiting for your coments.after the ME and today's episode,I agree fully with your perception of changes in Manav's behavior.The bank incident where he does'nt want to take his mother's help killed his character completely.Somehow I feel Archu is a silent killer in the sense that she uses each situation to her benefit,today she could have asked Manav to be more understanding t/w his mother & accompany her back home as we all know Manav will do exactly what  Archu wants but she did'nt .I feel sorry for even relating to this show.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i felt so bad seeing savita today,if manav bein an ideal son can be like this so i will be very happy getting a girl child in future.i am disappointed by him big time,honestly i want him to suffer now(i know i will get bashing for this by arman fans,)(but now i dont watch this sushant anymre,i wtch it for savita.d cvs need to reddem manav character asap.i want sum1,make it vandu,shravani rasika,manju,any1 to fire manav and held him responsible for savitas state.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamurali

Hi Kools,

I was waiting for your coments.after the ME and today's episode,I agree fully with your perception of changes in Manav's behavior.The bank incident where he does'nt want to take his mother's help killed his character completely.Somehow I feel Archu is a silent killer in the sense that she uses each situation to her benefit,today she could have asked Manav to be more understanding t/w his mother & accompany her back home as we all know Manav will do exactly what  Archu wants but she did'nt .I feel sorry for even relating to this show.

There ur , kamurali for first time u spoke up ! I notice u clicking DAILY on the commentary ...........At last u commented !😊

I agree . I told u na , Savita isnt lying . Directly indirectly Archu HAS come between her and her sons after all .
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@kooldi:i too agree with u on sush anki romance,although its cute to see but its not at all armaan.it makes me feel r they the same characters.d cvs need to realise tat audience are not fools
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

i felt so bad seeing savita today,if manav bein an ideal son can be like this so i will be very happy getting a girl child in future.i am disappointed by him big time,honestly i want him to suffer now(i know i will get bashing for this by arman fans,)(but now i dont watch this sushant anymre,i wtch it for savita.d cvs need to reddem manav character asap.i want sum1,make it vandu,shravani rasika,manju,any1 to fire manav and held him responsible for savitas state.

Sherma I too feel the same .And Im unashamed to say it coz I believe in being true to my feelings . Thats why i mentioned MOTHER's curses .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Kools!

I have nothing much to say actually. I didn't read the written update also cos I knew it would be tormenting to say the least.

Manav is dead. I'm in mourning.

BTW, did you watch Jhalak today??? He was GOOD!!! And so polite even to those who did not speak well for him!!! :-)