Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanyaz now Sush is even ready to do the dad role remember the article about the leap where Anki told that plenty of stuff is there in PR and Sush told that guess I will be taking care of children and stuff so he has no props guess Anki effect on him😆

@Kools s even though it may be old the "Matta pitta Guru devam" is the basic foundation and mantra of our world and I think Mr Manav needs to realize that!!!!

And kools need ur insight in JDJ forums they are not only doing lot of nonsense but behaving like zombies!!!🤢
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That was when just after the reunion ...they wanted to see the TRPs ..The TRPs are very high right now ..No chance of leaps for a long long time ...And also Zee has realized the market value of Sushant and Ankita pairing ...they will  use it to the fullest ..
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di,

What to say Di. Asusal nice commentary , to be agreed and awaiting for something good to Happen in PR(for the scene which we long for so long) so that all of us can enjoy.

Actually I posted the same in SOTD.

Feel really pity for savita though she was the one who as to solve this mess.
She is too into depression that she cannot think of ways,. so only ARMAN as to do the favour. I think she will accept theirs  decision in the situation now. They are the one to think of her welfare and take care of her at the needed hour and prove her that they altogether can be happy by being together.

Like Archu( refer to the first scene), we too feel sad for savita and feel very sorry for her. Archu totally understood sav pain in first scene and was about to go and talk to sav aai.Seeing that I was happy.

But then to be honest,I was quite disappointed  with archu after that. Even after sulo pointed out something was wrong, why archu didn't discuss it well with manav and came to a solution.
I wouldn't say she was so wrong or Dumb(she may do it tomorrow), but as I expect it to see that and a solution for sav aai's condition soon,I was quite Disappointed .

Though sav was also the reason for her deeds(telling about initial days and how her nature is),seeing her in this pain,truly dont wish to see her getting punished to this extent, because she is very very less bad when compared to the totally evil like rasika and dharmu ,when they are let Scott free ,why she is punished to this extent.

I dont know what Manav is upto. its manav who stopped archu from going in the first scene and being stubborn(This much stubborn ). But you know di ,I have seen such good hearted people being so much stubborn or I would say egoistic.

For eg, You know Di ,My dad is good to all people around(in his office & to relatives), but when it comes to my mom he is quite egoistic or stubborn where as a issue is concerned that too when it is big one.
when my mom is not well ,he takes very good care of her like every husband would do(thats why even my mom's sister/bro will never believe when my mom says he will not listen). But at the same time when a decision is considered , his is only final (like manav do). after so much talk with him ,he will listen to me or us. But then I would say its my mom fault. She used to say that was one thing I liked about your dad.
(So he has Gone scott free. Hope My dad dont see this post.😃😳)

And Manav's Advice today ,mostly wrong at place. I think they were trying to show that he is saying how difficult and unfortunate it would be for a son to be away from his mother by considering his inner feelings.

But we dont know inner feelings and all. We need him in  action . Please Cvs listen to it.

Tongues started wagging .so hope this vaishali being at Manav's house track ends soon.

And as Tanya Di said in SOTD, I too believe and wish that archu is the one needed right now in Deshmukhs house and not manav the son alone. Its needs a Girl to make that house into home.
To take care of everything. (you see that day na di,how archu started cleaning the mess hile sav as thrown everything).

So I want ARMAN to soon move into D's.

Then sulo's advice ,till about sav aai's problem diagnosis and she too was also responsible was fine.
But that final statement of ,leave that issue,Dont blame yourself,continue with your work and look after manav was not appropriate. Situation is not like to analyse right /wrong. couldn't anyone feel that something drastically going wrong. Atleast if she hasn't said those,archu would have taken or discussed that problem with manav.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
History is repeating itself. Manav was accused of having a bad character and Archana left him (i dont blame her) and now again he is going to b accused of the same thing. Cant blame Savita for hating Archana and karanjkars as one son died bcoz of their bahu (who is living a very normal life thanks to the karanjkars) and another son lost his izzat again and again, by others and most of the time by his sasural.

It is just horrible for a mother to pretend to live like as if she never gave birth to that child even though he/she is alive. People who make her live like that r just monsters🤬🤬 The sad truth is that ppl like these exist in real life. Only the people who go through can know the real hatred a mother can hold for such people.
Edited by unknown18 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now Shibu knows about the scandal ...I wonder why he was told  about it ...Wha t will he do ??
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still am saying  that Manav is  a good son ( he has no idea of his mother's condition ) but yes , he does not know how to balance relationships ...He could not balance them when he was married to Archana before and ended up divorcing her to give Savita what she wanted ......now he just doesn't know how to handle this issue with his  mother ..
He simply doesn't know how to stop her from hating Archana .....
 -i just want to say one ting here,by just saying he doesnt know to balance relations doesnt make him a good son,nor a good huband before.he has got some clues abt his mom health,and y only illness b a reason for him to get bck.he doesnt have responsibilities of his parents,dere are so many cases where MIL Is not happy with her DIL for some kind of reason,tat doesnt mean d son shld break the relations with the mother.
manv got divorced not for savita but to prrove his point,if it wld b for savita he wld hav got married to shravani.
i am so  upset with manav today,tat i just want to bash him so much
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Now Shibu knows about the scandal ...I wonder why he was told  about it ...Wha t will he do ??

What else . Save Manav's so called IZZAT . As if he has any left now . The Karanjkars stripped him off it long time back .

In my eyes a guy who treats his mom so badly has ZERO IZZAT .
goblue thumbnail
Hey Kools,

Thanks for doing this public service. I say Public Service because apparently the CVs do read the commentary and will notice how much they have slaughtered the Manav character. Hope they read it in time.

But no matter how much they show, it will just be too convenient now. I feel sorry for the actor sushant who in real life (atleast per what is shown in JDJ) misses his mother so much and knows the pain of not having her in his life.

No mother will ever give baddoooa (curse) her children and Savita will not do it too.  She will get better with help but she will never be healed from this disappointment.

Feel very upset and bad today. Thanks for doing an most apt commentary.. Take care.. Anjali

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sherma

I still am saying  that Manav is  a good son ( he has no idea of his mother's condition ) but yes , he does not know how to balance relationships ...He could not balance them when he was married to Archana before and ended up divorcing her to give Savita what she wanted ......now he just doesn't know how to handle this issue with his  mother ..
He simply doesn't know how to stop her from hating Archana .....
 -i just want to say one ting here,by just saying he doesnt know to balance relations doesnt make him a good son,nor a good huband before.he has got some clues abt his mom health,and y only illness b a reason for him to get bck.he doesnt have responsibilities of his parents,dere are so many cases where MIL Is not happy with her DIL for some kind of reason,tat doesnt mean d son shld break the relations with the mother.
manv got divorced not for savita but to prrove his point,if it wld b for savita he wld hav got married to shravani.
i am so  upset with manav today,tat i just want to bash him so much

sherma if it wud be Savita he wud NOT have divorced Archana ..she was begging him to reconsider so much . This Manav listened to NONE . And Archna followed him .
LuvSSever thumbnail
Kool Di,
Did you read my views.
what you think about it.
archu being the one needed in Deshmukhs right now.