Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
m really sorry 4 leaving comment so late u knw d reason offcourse dat contest kept me busy
now coming to update
u did justice to natile character
i loved d way u r shaping up d story
nw m really in love wid d character of natile
finally pia has got sum1 who cares 4 her

and nice updates 
i really loved it
update soon
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

thnx for the pm

it was very nice n interesting at the same time
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei ayantika,
still i feel lil confused abt nat's character..is she good r evil?let her b naughty..wat an attitude of natz..continue soon..although u say its a longer part v feel it short when v read it..hahaha..v r too greedy when it comes to read FFs..
luv,
ramani.

No Natalie is a good person. its just circumstances that make her behave oddly. She is not evil. She tries to look bad in front of everyone. She doesnt want anyone to come close to her and get to know her. she is a lost soul... a really painful past that follows will make you understand that she is treated in such a way that she deserves to find what she wants.

Natalie is like 200 or so years old and she used to be a really good friend of Maihtili and Abhay. But misunderstanding where the reason. She is not a free bird. She just likes to mock Abhay and feel that he does not hate her like he shows, She wants to live in a world of her own imaginations! πŸ˜•

I know you guys are greedy. My hand is paining... And i still dont have word you know! Its really painful when you right the whole chapter once and the internet goes and boom everything is gone... You have to rewrite that again... Its irritating when it happens to you three times in a day! 😑

Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

m really sorry 4 leaving comment so late u knw d reason offcourse dat contest kept me busy

now coming to update
u did justice to natile character
i loved d way u r shaping up d story
nw m really in love wid d character of natile
finally pia has got sum1 who cares 4 her

and nice updates 
i really loved it
update soon

Hey sanjna! 😊 Yeah i know and i also know that next week you are going to take all the revenge. I am already terrified!!!! My mom was laughing her head off when she heard what tasks we possibly have to do... 😲

Yes Natalie is a fun, loving, jolly, sweet, sour and hot girl all in one. She is a really good person from heart and she is the one who will oppose anyone and never leave Pia's side even if Abhay is not there! πŸ˜ƒ

Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for the pm

it was very nice n interesting at the same time

Thanks a tons... πŸ˜ƒ
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

She is supposed to have all these emotions because inspite of knowing Abhay she never went deep into his world to understand him. With this she will learn about herself and find out what she didnt know and get to know the world as the supernatural place it is without her knowing it! πŸ˜ƒ I am planning for a magical roller coater... As i said before.

Its all in the readers imagination actually. You wouldnt specifically know who Natalie was talking about... You just have to assume. Whatever makes you feel comfortable and familiar with the story goes.

And as for Natalie's weird behavior. Its good that you understood that. That is not her normal self. She has changed herself to meet with the worlds bad. She wants to look strong and bold to hide the real soft corner into a trench. She is a very complecated character which will unfold as the story proceeds. She might be tough at times but she never means harm. 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
ilove99 thumbnail
hey it is lovely!😊nat surely made princi was dumbfounded🀣 and her joke about his fangs seems to be true and said him dog!!!🀣but she is really concerned about pia πŸ˜³and who the hell did she miss?
also i am bit upset with you as you did not pm me......
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

hey it is lovely!😊nat surely made princi was dumbfounded🀣 and her joke about his fangs seems to be true and said him dog!!!🀣but she is really concerned about pia πŸ˜³and who the hell did she miss?

also i am bit upset with you as you did not pm me......

I thought i PM ed everyone on my list. I guess i have to check my list again... πŸ˜• Sorry....

Well thanks... yes that joke was me telling my view without anyone getting to know πŸ˜› I am happy you all like Natalie so much! πŸ˜ƒ

ilove99 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

I thought i PM ed everyone on my list. I guess i have to check my list again... πŸ˜• Sorry....

Well thanks... yes that joke was me telling my view without anyone getting to know πŸ˜› I am happy you all like Natalie so much! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved Abhay-Nat interaction.. waiting for some fireworks now..