Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini_s

loved Abhay-Nat interaction.. waiting for some fireworks now..

What exactly do you mean by fireworks? I didnt get your point. Thora sa explain kar do! 😛
Untitled001 thumbnail

Thank you! Which part did you like most? C'mon tell me fast.... 😛

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i loved abhay n nat convoi...hehhe....well written
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

i loved abhay n nat convoi...hehhe....well written

Coolio! 😛 Abhay and Nat. I hope they get along soon... They do seem to be behind each others lives and it wont be a shock to see them burn down the whole of Dehra Dun in the process! 😆
ChocoDamon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

That was UNEXPECTED!!!! i read it bcoz i had nothing else to read...   but it turned out to be quite good!!! 👍🏼

but ayan where exactly is the story going???? do you have it chalked out in your mind??????😒
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: morningstar

That was UNEXPECTED!!!! i read it bcoz i had nothing else to read...   but it turned out to be quite good!!! 👍🏼

but ayan where exactly is the story going???? do you have it chalked out in your mind??????😒

Okay firstly you cant be her. Cause Mohini is never free of time when she comes on this time and she doesnt have any interest in reading my 'crap' as she says. I might as well be dreaming or you are some friend you i cant recognize and you hacked her id.

I guess I am dreaming cause you would never say its quite good! 😕 If it is Mohini... dude are you going boinkers? 😲  

I might as well reply and I think the heat is going to my head so that i can have proof that you came here.

So thank you for liking... it 😳 I am not telling you where exactly it is going. Its a writers secret! 😛😆

Well thanks anyway. It was a shock for me when i saw your name. 😃
Yes I do have it chalked out in my mind. If you are that concerned you should come here once in a blue moon!!!

ChocoDamon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Okay firstly you cant be her. Cause Mohini is never free of time when she comes on this time and she doesnt have any interest in reading my 'crap' as she says. I might as well be dreaming or you are some friend you i cant recognize and you hacked her id.

I guess I am dreaming cause you would never say its quite good! 😕 If it is Mohini... dude are you going boinkers? 😲  

I might as well reply and I think the heat is going to my head so that i can have proof that you came here.

So thank you for liking... it 😳 I am not telling you where exactly it is going. Its a writers secret! 😛😆

Well thanks anyway. It was a shock for me when i saw your name. 😃
Yes I do have it chalked out in my mind. If you are that concerned you should come here once in a blue moon!!!

You know boredom can do things like that to you!!!!!!!!Confused😆  par jyada hawa mein mat ur!!!!!!!😡  i wrote that i think that it was 'quite good' NOT very good!!!!!😉 i stil dont have any  interest in reading your 'crap'!!! 🥱🥱

P.S. i like natalie.😊 u dare not ruin her character and make her as confused as you are!!!!😡😡
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: morningstar

You know boredom can do things like that to you!!!!!!!!😕😆  par jyada hawa mein mat ur!!!!!!!😡  i wrote that i think that it was 'quite good' NOT very good!!!!!😉 i stil dont have any  interest in reading your 'crap'!!! 🥱🥱

P.S. i like natalie.😊 u dare not ruin her character and make her as confused as you are!!!!😡😡

Okay okay me nahi ud rahi hu... And i am not confused. And she is not confused either. She has reasons for being this way... I will make her as i want. I am going to bring in my favorite John and you cant stop me! Mwahahahahaha... 😛
Untitled001 thumbnail
She walked around the place and looked at the beautiful pictures and beautiful architecture. She found herself wearing a white cotton top and a pair or black jeans. She had never got anything of this sort in her wardrobe.

She shrugged and walked on. She located a mahogany staircase nearby and she half ran to it eager to know what was up there. It was one of those spiral ones that had fascinated her from her childhood. She brushed her hand on the railing and walked up.

In a fluent motion it felt as if something was pushing her and she fell back. A sudden jerk made her close her eyes. She couldnt feel the  possible pain that she had thought of but the cold wasnt thatcomfortable either. She opened her eyes slowly and found a curious and amused face looking down at her. He chuckled lightly when he found her ogling at him.

Guy: "Excuse me miss... but are you alright?" he said in a foreign accent.

She just nodded and looked down beneath her. She was a few feet above the ground... precisely in the arms of the handsome man with green eyes. She couldnt help but blush in the thought. She mumbled a quick apology and told him to put her down.

He put her down and stabilized her.

Guy: "I am sorry my name is John" his smile was breathtaking. Pia couldnt understand what was happening. She could never feel this way for some guy except Abhay. It felt as if it was someone else's dream... but it was so much real. It must have been reality.

Pia: "I am Pia. Its nice to meet you" he seemed confused for one moment.

John: "You dont seem Indian" he started and Pia kept looking. "You seem more like a European... strange" Pia furrowed her eye brows.

Pia: "I always thought I looked Indian" he laughed loudly and she couldnt help but smile. He took her hand lightly and took her to a mirror.

John: "I dont think so" he said with a soft laugh. She looked into the mirror confused and gasped. She was Natalie? She was hyperventilating now but she calmed herself down.

She realized that she was really dreaming. But she couldnt help but wonder who this man was. She had never met a guy like him....

John: "You know... You are beautiful" her head snapped to him and she found him staring at the floor. She gulped and prayed that her dream wouldnt get any wilder.

It was as if time flew by and soon they were friends... really good friends. It started raining suddenly it made both of them look like they were dropped into the pool. She felt uncomfortable as the white cotton clung to her body. She groaned lightly hoping that he had not noticed. But he had. He turned to her with a worried face.

John: "What is it?" he asked.

Pia: "I look like a wet cat" she whined, he laughed nervously... he had noticed it before but he was too much of a gentle man to make her uncomfortable. "People are staring" she whispered.

John: "You look fine" he laughed again... "If you walk confidently they wont look, and you will feel better too" he said with a warm smile. Pia shrugged.

John: "Oh c'mon now show me... Go on" he insisted and shooed her away. She nodded hesitantly and taking a deep breath tried to walk confidently. Soon she reached a huge gate and she took a sigh of relief. No one had stared at her. He was right. She turned back with a smile and then she saw... nothing. He wasnt there. Where did he go then?

She waited for hours but he never came. er heart felt heavy and all the walls she had made through the years slowly and painfully crippled... fell apart. she felt vulnerable. She wanted him back with all her heart.

"Pia" a voice came and she looked around. The voice was awfully familiar.

"Wake up" the voice said. Pia opened her eyes to find the warden and Natalie grinning at her.

Sorry I got time to write this only. Dont be angry guys... I wont be able to post this week and if i can consider yourself lucky. And dont worry. In the next update I will explain who this is. It's my dream actually. And i have a friend called john and he's really cool. It wasnt him in my dream though. But he was fit for Natalie so it will be fun.

--sunshine-- thumbnail
baby i cam reduce my task if u will update it regularly jst kidding..........
dese days u 4get ff bt u continue wid ur task

k nw cumin to update
it ws very short, and i know d reason
one thing u r more cincentrating on natile
nw u need to concentrate on abhay and pia also

otherwise lovely update
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago