Abhiya FF: Dark Angel~ completed

Posted: 13 years ago

As the title suggests this story is all about angels. The story is basically based on Pia, Abhay who both are angels in their own ways. Pia calls Abhay her protector or Angel... That is where it clicked. What if Pia wasn't as vulnerable as she is supposed to be? What if she was a bit more intelligent and a little bit more powerful. A sweet, sour and hot new friend wouldn't hurt either would it? Now she will get someone who can understand her and take care of her through all circumstances.

A story revolving around some of the main characters and new characters... Its my version of it so i wouldn't mind to just exclude some characters you know! 😛 Stay tuned and enjoy the supernatural rollercoater!

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

Abhay' why did you do this to me? You said that your heart belonged to me and now you say you are disgusted of me? You had made me feel so' safe. I kept running to my safe place. The wind slapped my face as the tears kept spilling. I wiped them harshly but the traitor tears just kept showing back.

I slowed down when I reached the library. People were giving me awkward glances so I went into the library and went to the little secret corner I had discovered a few days ago. It was a place filled with old books, legends and mysteries of the woods. I pulled out a random book from the cover which had ancient inscriptions on it. On giving a critical look I think it was something like 'Mask' written on the cover. The book was blood red with black roses and golden vines drawn on it. It was cryptic. The book had a lock system in it. I tried opening it expecting that the rusted lock would open but it didn't.

I searched around the room and then went to the librarian defeated. 

"Could you please give me the key to this?" I asked tapping my hand on the wooden desk. She looked up from her lap top and when she saw me she smiled.

"Pia. Yes tell me what you want?" she asked warmly, I smiled back and held the book up.

"Do you have the key to this?" I asked. She wore her glasses and looked carefully.

"Where did you get this book?" she asked surprised.

"I found it in the library of course' back there" I pointed to the direction I had come from.

"We have no such book here' I think someone must have left it here. Take it home' I don't think I can help you" I nodded.

"Could you just search how I can open this?" she took the book from me.

"It seems to be a very old book' This lock is symbolic of the Victorian era in Dehra Dun. We did have such books but they had all vanished suspiciously many years ago' Legends say that these books have all the secrets of the world in them and the one who finds the key to it is a miracle of that world. But its just stories' if you are really interested in knowing all about it you can go to Mr. Dobrial, he must know about it" she nodded. No I couldn't do that' I couldn't confront him after that day. I sighed loudly and nodded.

"Oh and if you open it, tell me what treasure you find" she said with a laugh and I smiled half heartedly at her.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the number. Misha. I cancelled the number and went back into the little corner of the library.

In the way I took a copy of Wuthering Heights and started to read it again for the thousandth time. I kept turning the pages' thrill running through my system. A speck of light distracted me for a second.

"Pia its time to close the library. Take the book if you want" I heard the librarian say. I looked up to her and saw her with a torch in her hand.

"I have been calling you from the last fifteen minutes but you were so enchanted in the reading that you didn't notice" she said furrowing her eyebrows. I smiled apologetically and then placing the Wuthering Heights back on the shelf I walked out.

"Pia'" I heard the librarian call. I turned to see her with the book in hand. "Keep this with you. You found it and it isn't in the catalogue so you might as well do a bit of research on it" she patted on my shoulder and gave it to me. I took it from her and walked away. Suddenly I felt a tugging in my hand. Someone pulled me to the side.

"Abh-" I was cut off by the angry voice of Misha.

"You didn't come back to the meeting' Are you crazy? You said you were going to the loo and you end up'" she took a sideward glance at the book in my hand. "IN THE LIBRARY" she shouted.

"Sorry Misha I was just in a mood to read a little" she sighed loudly then looked into my eyes.

"Why do I get a feeling that you have been crying?" she said pinching the bridge of her nose.

"No" I protested, trying pathetically to lie. "Too much reading does that too me." She rolled her eyes.

"Good for you that Panchi was there. They selected you because she recommended you as the star student and stuff. You are lucky" my eyes knit together.

"Who else was chosen?" I asked thoughtfully.

"T" she said in a mocking voice' "You and ME" she said her name incredulously.

"Now I have to work with my sister in the same office!" though she was trying to put up a sad face but it was evident that she had devilish plans for the employees. She was going to make the place a wreck. That I was sure off.

"By the way' Abhay came to check on you" she said elbowing me. Abhay came? His rant wasn't over I guess. I looked down to the floor and didn't speak a word.

"he seemed very worried. Did you fight with him?" she said with a laugh.

"Ask him what he did Misha. I don't need to explain to anyone" I regretted as soon as the words came out. Misha seemed a bit hurt. "I am sorry Misha. Could we just not talk about him? I don't like to talk about him"

"From when did that happen?" she asked surprised. That hit a spot'

"THE MOMENT HE SAID THAT I WAS PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING. HE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT HE DOESN'T CARE IF I LIVE OR DIE' I AM JUST A STUPID, RECKLESS ORPHAN WHO WANTS ATTENTION" I shouted on top of my voice. Misha was taken aback.

"He told you that?" I didn't answer' "DID HE TELL YOU ALL THAT? PIA ANSWER ME"

"Almost' but he made it very clear that he doesn't give a damn to what I do. I'" I trailed off trying to suppress the tears.

"Whatever he told you was a lie" she emphasized on each word. "He must have some reason' I know he loves you" she insisted.

"Misha. Don't worry about me, if he wants me to stay away I will' I will give away everything if he wants." I breathed. She seemed dumbfounded.

"Pia" I cut her off'

"Can I just go back to the hostel? I don't want to stay here anymore. I cant stand it. This is suffocating me" I took heavy breaths and cleared my throat. She nodded and guided me through the students who looked at me and greeted but I didn't respond back.

UPDATED PAGE!

5, 11, 16, 19, 22, 26, 29, 31, 35, 38,43, 47, 52, 57, 63, 68, 72, 74,78, 81, 82,84

If you want updates please leave a comment. It will be easier for me to add you to my PM list and keep you informed! 😃

Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 12 years ago
Please comment. I really need to know if i should continue! I really do! First official fan fiction on this site. So i need loads of encouragement!!! Please help me!
amazing part...........

u shud continue............................

post d nxt ch asap..me waitng😳
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

amazing part...........

u shud continue............................

post d nxt ch asap..me waitng😳

Thank you... I will.
Yea i got one reader. Please recommend if you want!!!

very nice update
I like it a lot
Will u continue it
If u do pls add me 2 me ur pm list
Thnx
Good so far! Enjoyed it...

hey thnx for pm me n updt it soon if possible

it was nice excited to knpw about the book try to make abhay n pia together
n best of luck for ur exams do well n gud luck for ur future
really nice ...... keep updating it soon .... i jst hope it happens in the show also.... nd pl update next chapter soo
WONDERFUL DEAR. UPDATE SOON😊
Great Start.. U should Surely Continue.. So if u hav started d ff based on yesterday Epi.. Piya knows Abhay is a Vampire.. Right..?? n update d next part soon.. as n when u get time.. Add me 2 d pm list... 'll b waiting for d next chap.. Thanx..