Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

hey.. Im a new reader of your FF.. I havent read all the parts but will surely do once Im free..

Please send me a PM when ypou update next.. ok ??

Surely i will do that! I am guessing its fairly worth reading in your opinion so i am adding you to my PM list. Just to be safe i am sending you a friend request. 😃
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Surely i will do that! I am guessing its fairly worth reading in your opinion so i am adding you to my PM list. Just to be safe i am sending you a friend request. 😃

okiee dookiee dear... 😃
Untitled001 thumbnail
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND THE BAD NEWS IS THAT MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN FORATTED YET AGAIN! YES MY COMPUTER IS TRULLY REBELIOUS BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT A NEW CHAPTER WILL BE SOON UP AND I AM SURE IT WILL BE LONG. FOR ALL THOSE FRUSTRATED READERS I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY IS THAT HOLD ON AND DONT LOOSE HOPE ON ME MANY PEOPLE DO THAT MISTAKE AND IN THE END, THEY KNOW I AM NOT THAT I AM NOT THAT BAD EITHER! 😔
Untitled001 thumbnail

I hope you guys dont feel that this chapter is also short because this is double the size and my hand is really paining... I hope this chapter makes somethings clear to you and built loads more mystery because Natalie just isnt the most happy person she acts to be... she has got so many little huge secrets that people who only like to listen to her all day long if she had told her story.

Nat: "Hello Sir" she extends her hand and the Principal takes it without hesitation. he does look a bit uncomfortable but he tries to hide it with a smile.

Princi: "Yes please take a seat" he says pointing to the chair and she sits down. "I am guessing you are the exchange student from London" she suggests and she just nods. "But why are you here so early? Shouldnt you be here for the next term?" he asks and she nods.

Nat: "Yes sir. I was suppose to do that" she said calmly.

Princi: "Then why are you here early?" he asks and Natalie's nerves go on hyper mode.

Nat: My family thought that it would take a lot of time to settle down and get used to here so they send me early. There was some emergencies you see" she starts. "But it turns out that i dont need that much of time. And i didnt want to sit back home" she shrugs. The principal nods understandingly.

Princi: "Yes that is very thoughtful of you" he praises. But then his eyes furrow together. "But there is no point in starting early. The exams are going to come up in two weeks and the students will be in preparation. I think you should just sit back home and go around the city for your comfort" he suggested a bit over friendly.

Nat: "Sir that is the base reason i am coming early. I dont like to go around when i can just get used to the system here. I am sure it will be a lot different than what we do in London. And there are some problems back home which are leading to complications. I just want to keep my mind of it and books are the best way... The syllabus will be clearer to me and i will get enough time to make new friends and find a place to live" she says matter of factly.

Princi: "Well then welcome to our college" he extended his hands again and Natalie shook it.

Nat: "i am so very thankful to you that you have given me this opportunity to prove myself. i am sure i will take back lots of things that will help me in life" she tried the polite tone she was maintaining but somewhere down the line that mask broke and her attitude came out. The principal looked at her dumbfounded.

Princi: "I am sure we will be helped by the friendly attitude of yours too. Some students in our school might take an interest in studies like you under you influence" he looks out of the window to look at a guy Natalie doesnt know but we know him as Kabir Singh Rathore.

The principal seemed a bit confused when Natalie cracked up and started laughing. She wondered what impact the students would have after she joined. They would turn all love wild and stuff. Before he could ask or say anything further she put her hand up stopping him and telling her part before he could think.

Nat: "I am in a bit of a lack of shelter at this moment" she started hazing around the room "And i was thinking of staying in the girls hostel till i find a permanent house here somewhere" she spots something interesting on the principals table and takes it in her hand. "Can I?" she asks not looking to here the answer. She starts playing with the stone scrutinizing it to see if it was what she thought it was. She sighed loudly and sadly disappointed that her search was futile. She didnt get what she wanted.

The principal nodded a bit late taken aback by the girl in the hot pants action's arrogance. He looks at her carefully feeling the urge to understand where he had seen her before but fails miserably, he had always got a bad memory.. it never helped him when it needed.

Princi: "That would be a wonderful idea" he cleared his throat and said trying to gain her attention. She looked up from the stone and lightly placing it back where it was she again looked at him with a bored look.

Nat: "I know" she says like she clearly gives the idea that says... 'you are an idiot'. "So I will join from Monday" she stands up abruptly. It wasnt an inquiry the principal understands and lets the topic go.

He takes a sharp breathe in when he remembers that he had forgotten something really important.

Princi: "Excuse me" he calls her and Natalie looks back from over her shoulder. He opens her file again and scrutinized it. Natalie taps her foot counting the seconds. "Please leave your parents number here as I will need to call them up" Natalie raises an eyebrow at him. "I find that a lot of personal information is missing here" he says turning the folder to her. Natalie just shrugs. "I would like to speak to them as you already are early and there are some formalities needed to be done" he says with a smile.

Nat: "Dont worry. I didnt run away from home" she says with a laugh. "I am a normal girl. And i am not a coward." her cold gleam comes back.

Princi: "That is not what I meant. But it is formality" he says suspiciously. She had run away from home two hundred years ago and landed up here in Dehra dun where she met Maithili. She was glad she came back but she felt guilty that she couldnt tell them good bye. Her whole family had been murdered.

He ended his speech by pulling his glasses down resting on his nose just like a cranky librarian would look at you if you started to dance to rock and roll inside her library. Or if you read a pictured bible and laugh your head out.

Nat: "Sure okay" she takes the notepad and the pen from his pocket and scribbles the number down.

Princi: "What would be the preferable time to contact them?" he asks thinking of the time difference.

Nat: "Any time will do..." she says with a laugh. She smirks 'Good luck with speaking with my dead parents' she thinks and shakes her head. "If you get to talk to them" she lowers her voice. "Tell me" she says from over her shoulder and walks out of the office.

She is walking through a small crowd of students, most probably because it was Saturday and the students who had extra classes came in... they all talked about useless stuff and where inside their respective classrooms which made Natalie happy. Her grand entry on Monday would be in front of every student in the college and her life though long and monotonous would become a bit adventurous with all the ogling. She walks faster just in case she gets insane with all the drama, comedy and psycho people in the college... when a familiar scent hits her...

She is left bewildered. This smell was what she had least expected here, she was furious... it wasnt like he had already not ruined her life that he was back to destroy what little happiness was left. Why did he have to come back to the same place she was taking refuge in?

Nat: "Please angels help me to control my anger and not rip his head off of his body." she chanted over and over again.

She closed her eyes for one second and in the next she could feel him standing right in front of her... her eyes snap open and the familiar face she finds is looking down at her with the same old anger in them just like she had last seen them.

Nat: "Angels... don't help me please!" she says and wrinkles her nose.

Nat: "You stink just the same as you did one hundred seventy nine years, two months and twenty three days ago" she says in a mocking tone. "What do you use?" she asks tightening her jacket around her waist.

He snorts and looks at her disgusted.

Nat: "Abhay darling dont be like that to your ex going to be wive's besty" she says putting her hand around her chest protectively.

Abhay: "You are back..." he growls and quite a few people who were passing by turn around to look at him. He quickly composes his face and then starts again. "Why?" he clenches his jaws and tries to control his anger.

Nat: "Temper temper" she smirks and says. Abhay grabs her hand and pulls her to a side.

Abhay: "Did he call you here? Did he call you to join him and take the fun when my life is getting ruined?" he spat at her and she looked at him raising an eyebrow.

Nat: "You have mistaken... I am here for a different reason... Duty calls" she says with a sigh remembering Pia.

Abhay: "SO okay..." he began thoughtfully. "You stay out of my life and i restrain myself from hunting you down" he extends his hand to make the agreement. She slaps it away.

Nat: I dont think so" she sticks her tongue out and says. "How can i not get involved in someone's life who 'loves' me so much? No way" she states sarcastically."You know what?" she hisses. "I love the way you hurt when i am around you" she bites her tongue when she sees Abhay's eyes turning blue.

Nat: "You need to watch those fangs of your" she says with a laugh. "When was the last time you brushed them?" she asks putting her hand on her lips to conceal her laughter.

She personally thought that the joke she cracked was hilarious but from what she saw in Abhay's face he thought nothing of that sort.

Nat: "What?" she waited. "No smart reply?" she paused again. "Last time I had seen you it did seem loads clearer... it was pearly white and now its yellow" she breaks into hysterics.

Abhay: "Shut up" he sayd icily and Natalie acts as if to lock her mouth and throw the key away.

Abhay: "When are you leaving?" he asks coldly making her flinch back but she composes her face.

Nat: "No time soon.. I am pretty much stuck here as you are" she says pouting and remembering the sleeping and vulnerable Pia back in the hostel. She could never think of leaving her.

Abhay: "I am not stuck here... I can leave when ever i want to" he says softly looking lost. Natalie gets an idea that there was something fishy and she swears that she will get to the root of it. Abhay wasnt the kind of guy who would get attached to places. He was more of the person who tried to ignore everyone and mock a place for its good and bad. Not even the absence of Maihtili did anything to him.

Nat: "Then why are you still here?" he just shrugs, he knows his heart would always stay wherever his Pia was. "You can leave now that i am here you know" she snorts and he growls again.

Abhay: "Put those dumb jokes of your in your tight jeans and throw them at a dog" he says and turns back.

Natalie: "You trying to dwell deeper into education and forget your puppy love" she acts as if you wipe her tears off and laughs.. she hears a growl and continues "study boy and i only throw my bad jokes at dogs" she emphasized on the word making her thoughts cleared to Abhay. He had been called a dog. His head snapped to her direction.

Abhay: "Take that attitude of yours and go to someone who gives a damn to your sorrowful and loveless life"he walks away leaving Natalie totally dumbfounded, when she got back to her senses she realized that he was gone. She softly said something that even she couldnt believe that she had said. She had kept it hidden in her heart for decades... trying to keep bad memories away.

"I miss you" were the words she whispered and with the last thought that past her head she walked away.

Please leave a comment and if you are a new reader and want updates please add a comment so that i can add you to my Pm list! Thank you...

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
okay abhay nat interaction was hilarious
nat in mount college oka now thats intesreting
pia will be shocked.
and poor princi was terrified and totally confused.
do continue
bye sumi
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Great part.. Natalie is joining College dat's gud.. n she already knows Abhay n also Maithali.., 1 more Mystery.. n M bit confused.. Nat was saying sumthing abt Ex going 2 b Wives Besty.. Is it related 2 Maithali.. n She missed Abhay dat was Nice.. Overall it was a rocking part between Nat-Abhay.. n ya it was a long update.. Thanx.. lol..
srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it  was awesome.than you so much for sending me a pm .waiting eagerly for the next update😳Edited by srivalli.d97 - 13 years ago
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

okay abhay nat interaction was hilarious

nat in mount college oka now thats intesreting
pia will be shocked.
and poor princi was terrified and totally confused.
do continue
bye sumi

Hehe. I guess what i tried to make the readers feel was presented well then! 😊
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals1110

Great part.. Natalie is joining College dat's gud.. n she already knows Abhay n also Maithali.., 1 more Mystery.. n M bit confused.. Nat was saying sumthing abt Ex going 2 b Wives Besty.. Is it related 2 Maithali.. n She missed Abhay dat was Nice.. Overall it was a rocking part between Nat-Abhay.. n ya it was a long update.. Thanx.. lol..

Maithili was the ex going to be wive! That's just her pulling Abhay's leg by reminding him everything. She does not hate him actually its circumstances which has changed everything... 😭
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei ayantika,
still i feel lil confused abt nat's character..is she good r evil?let her b naughty..wat an attitude of natz..continue soon..although u say its a longer part v feel it short when v read it..hahaha..v r too greedy when it comes to read FFs..
luv,
ramani.