Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yippieeeeeeeeeeeee

100th Page
heermeher thumbnail
i have been reading you ff for a while luved the whole.

Please do add me to ur pm
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Eaton Center pakka..lekin in July.  July kion? (IIFA nahi dekhna? waise bhi june mai meri chottiyan hai.)
but first I'll need a plan to borrow my parents car..hahaha (why need a plan and why need a car?  How far you would be?  Hum haina...koi gal nahi jii..
Back in the day  in middle school TTC used to be my best friend, but its been almost 10 years, I'm sure routes have changed.. (Arey nahi...TTC add new routes but never changes old routes.  So you use to be in toronto not anymore? You mentioned your mom come to visit to it means you are away to study.)

oh I should really be studying for my exam on Saturday  :/ Exam on Saturday? ub yeh koansa naya kayda hai?
but I'll come back later..lol (LOL hume intezaar rahega Azizah)

Shubba Kher...

Oh I'm not coming for IIFA... I havn't watched an Indian movie in soooo long. Award shows are only fun when you have at least watched one of the nominations.. :/
Its not exactly Toronto, more like Mississauga (Don't know the place, havn't booked our hotel yet but its going to be near Popeyes on Dundas .. lol)

Yes Toronto happens to be one of the places I grew up! But I dont live there anymore...moved to the States! but I'm back in Canada for uni :D

Yes exam on saturday ..shoot me! actually sunday ho ya monday...to me it all seems the same! Its different when you have family..thats when weekend seems worth waiting for!

Oh, you come from a muslim family? ..Didn't know that :D  If by full burka you mean the niqaab also, then no i wear just the scarf +abaya. My parents never asked me to wear it, in fact I just showed up at the door one time wearing it, and my mom thought maybe lamba safar tha tho asani ki liye pehen liya. But I told her, I plan to wear forever now, she was hesitant but  glad....no pressure from her side ! My mom wears it too but my older sister doesn't and in my both cases my father doesn't mind.  My parents say we're old enough to make our choices (as long as we know right from wrong) when it comes to practicing the religion...

as for the moron 😆...well I'm honestly the very very very last person to get angry. And even when I'm mad I have smile on my face..(that's what all my friends say) ...and as for the other option....liking him *haye* haye* lol..I rather puke 😛

Habibti..i have officially taken over your thread,..asfa (sorry)
Tesbahi ala khair ;)
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Water.

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeee

100th Page

OOOH MERA PIYA GHAR AYA OOH WATER JI....MERA PIYA GHAR AYA.....CHANDA BHI SATH LAYA TARE BHI SATH LAYA.....
MUAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: heermeher

i have been reading you ff for a while luved the whole.

Please do add me to ur pm

Welcome, I'm glad that you decided to pen few words down.

Thank you for loving it.

I added you.

Newdime thumbnail

Thank you😊
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: Water.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CELEBRATION TIME COME ON......100 PAGE.
THANK YOU
.....btw Jal...tainu patasi ki mai choclate cake pasand nahi kardi...to tu aur aribianpaki enjoy karo ok....

Newdime thumbnail

FULL ON...NO WORRIES....
Newdime thumbnail

BIGGEST SMILE ON MA FACE EVER....THANK YOU.....MISSS YOUU