Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Thanks 4 da pm n the wonderful update....I have faith in u......hope Geet realises her mistake! poor Maan ! Pleasde update soon!!

You are welcome and Thank you too.
I hope I live up to your hope.

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

What we can do...its a lucky charm i would say...as you are not limited to one country and the knowledge.  I must say you are talented then with both languages.  Take it is a compliment. 😉

Meri shairi...to bus namki hai...nikal ti hai full speed main aur utinihi speed mai gum hojati hai...😳

Talented with both the languages..not quite..I talk in both languages at the same time..if I dont know a word in arabic I go into urdu mode, or vice versa.
But it certainly has it advantages, I've heard people say good and bad stuff about me  thinking I dont speak that language and I go to school where Arabic and Urdu are widely spoken! . Like the other say I tripped over my abaya ( or burka...) nearly tripping the guy in front of me cause Iwas trying to run up the stairs by coming in front of him, and he said in Urdu to his friends .."chalna aata nahi, dhakka denke chali gayi" and I decided to slow down then and then he said "ab istara aista aista chal rahi hai..abi toh buhot jaldi thi"  I could have turned around and told him I understood, but decided against embarrassing him! 😆

Arz kerti hoon..ab mein nikal ti hoon 😛 lol yea I can't do poetry if my life depended on  it.

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Oh Walah Habibi...
What a pleasant surprise...Azizah...

I sure want you to come that way we would meet you know....so June pakka haina?  Eaton Center?

Shaadi to hogi Maan ki...per woh kis ke saathe woh to ub Dadima pe depend karta haina?  And if you believe us par Geet Khadi hai to Azizah meh bus yahi kahongi ke umid pe duniya kayam hai...😉

Mera FF jiyada lamba nahi hai ok....story khatam to mai jabar dasti strach nahi karongi...batai deti hoo..hain ji...

Eaton Center pakka..lekin in July.
but first I'll need a plan to borrow my parents car..hahaha
Back in the day  in middle school TTC used to be my best friend, but its been almost 10 years, I'm sure routes have changed..

oh I should really be studying for my exam on Saturday  :/
but I'll come back later..lol

Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Talented with both the languages..not quite..I talk in both languages at the same time..if I dont know a word in arabic I go into urdu mode, or vice versa.
But it certainly has it advantages, I've heard people say good and bad stuff about me  thinking I dont speak that language and I go to school where Arabic and Urdu are widely spoken! . Like the other say I tripped over my abaya ( or burka...) nearly tripping the guy in front of me cause Iwas trying to run up the stairs by coming in front of him, and he said in Urdu to his friends .."chalna aata nahi, dhakka denke chali gayi" and I decided to slow down then and then he said "ab istara aista aista chal rahi hai..abi toh buhot jaldi thi"  I could have turned around and told him I understood, but decided against embarrassing him! 😆
Arz kerti hoon..ab mein nikal ti hoon 😛 lol yea I can't do poetry if my life depended on  it.

Sahi hai...you have good and bad advantage of the language...but I would take it as good thing,,,atleast pata to chalta hai koan kitne paani mai hai...koan aapna koan prayaa...woh kehte hain subka ek din to zaroor hota hai...to kabhi to muh tode jwaba dena chahiye ke bolti ban hojay...

Do you wear full burkha?  I don't.  My father never asked us to do so.  My mom use to when she was at her fathers home but when she married then my grand dad, my dadaji asked her to leave it behind as he does not have the tradition of burkha at his home.
You should have embarassed that moron...why u did not?  May be you like him?😉
Just kidding.  Magar mai hoti na to itna chidati...ke mumtaaz mahal yaad ajati....
If you need to learn Gujarati...let me know.

Jo aapne arz kiya....kitna original tha wah wah wah...😆

Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Eaton Center pakka..lekin in July.  July kion? (IIFA nahi dekhna? waise bhi june mai meri chottiyan hai.)
but first I'll need a plan to borrow my parents car..hahaha (why need a plan and why need a car?  How far you would be?  Hum haina...koi gal nahi jii..
Back in the day  in middle school TTC used to be my best friend, but its been almost 10 years, I'm sure routes have changed.. (Arey nahi...TTC add new routes but never changes old routes.  So you use to be in toronto not anymore? You mentioned your mom come to visit to it means you are away to study.)

oh I should really be studying for my exam on Saturday  :/ Exam on Saturday? ub yeh koansa naya kayda hai?
but I'll come back later..lol (LOL hume intezaar rahega Azizah)

Shubba Kher...
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aw seems like you're missing me a lot too 😉
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pushpi