Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I do not understand....If Sameera was Geet's best friend....why did she not confide about Maan to Geet during their girlie talks before Annie got pregnant......... I hope Sameera has good intentions.....
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Opti..nice FF..been following it although this is the first time I'm commenting..the fact that it is set in a very real, middle class setting adds to its appeal..and the detailing you bring in, in terms of the supporting characters, the ambience, their day to day existence etc..really like all that..

Someone else had made this point before me..I wholeheartedly agree..Geet is the worst affected party here..Maan knew what he was doing and so did Sameera..Geet was the only one who was kept in the dark on the circumstances surrounding her marriage..apart from the Arjun part of course..much as I would like to see Geet ecstatically happy, I believe it has to be lasting this time..which means Maan needs to go through some of the pain that Geet is already experiencing..she is not some dog for him to offer her left over crumbs..he should want her passionately and wholely in heart, body, mind and soul..only then should they get back..so do what you will to teach Maan that he cannot toy with a woman's emotions the way he has!!!
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Somehow everyone had a feling that it was Sameera...but I feel so bad for all 3....Life sometimes brings you on such crossroads that you can't even see the 2 options.....๐Ÿ˜ญ
mitzi11 thumbnail
uff this Arjun needed
to be teach a lesson๐Ÿ˜ก
wow Geet so sweet
bhabi she save money
so she buy sari for Anie
poor Geet but Maan misunderstood
her i hope he manofy her soonnnnn
as always opti ur damn super writer
love each part fabulous update
i hope yu give us more update
today ha ha ha ha
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnn'
thanks pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...oh no geet left maan.. continue soon
febinyusuff thumbnail
opti,

my eyes welled with tears reading this..

please update sooon and make us happy

I want Maan to realise his love towards Geet...

Cutee999 thumbnail
 really nice updates
thanks for pm.
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeh kya ho gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My reaction after reading both parts is a combination of Awwww and Aiyo rama.

The only problem I have with reading these parts is that now I feel hungry and have a craving for tattai. muruku, cheedai. Who is going to make them for me now since I am as lazy as you and don't have any intentions to either learn how to make them or make them ๐Ÿ˜†.

But Maan is reaching his threshold now and will soon come out with whatever is bothering him. I can sense it.

BTW, I did not know you were also a tamilian. Me too. Although I am not from chennai and have never lived there.

Now I am waiting for the next part, again ๐Ÿ˜†
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Didnt know tht another part had been updated as it wasnt linked to d previous one. So she left home... I would say she for once reacted lyk a normal human being and not lyk a typical ektas ideal woman who would happyly suffer come what may. Although i sense maturity in her decision. N nt to 4get i wish maan be moved to see tht good bye note.