brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aahhh haaa!!!
im so proud of myself.....πŸ˜ƒ

hey opti so i was right.....

the girl who is Maan's love is Sameera....
i guessed it so perfectly......it hust so feels that i somehow read ur mind...lolz...

but the sad thing is now Geet has come to know of the truth and she has left the house so that Maan can get back to Sam....
this was the onli reason why i wanted to be proved wrong.....πŸ˜”

poor girl fell in love but din't receive it in return.......
now that things are cleared out abt the twist.....
i have a question.....does even manjula know about Maan n Sam???

well great n lovely update...
looking forward to more.....i have bcome so greedy...

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
opt this is not fair... y poor Geet has to suffer... she lost her first love, her dad, now her hubby whom she first tot was her frnd hid the biggest truth of his life...and let her build a dream castle...knwing that he can't reciprocate for the time being...at least he cud have confided...

she has taken a decision wic no one can mend again...wic be a wound....and a good timing of Maan ans Sameera talk... hope this hurdle gets cleared soon...Now where will Geet go...as this is a big loss for her now...

she wud be under another guilt also tat she has spoiled her dear frnds life...becoz of her bro's deed...

PS: ma guess this time was correct...and ma second prediction ws some wat correct...tat Maan is still in guilt of deceiving Sameera for tat nasty Arjun...

me eagerly waiting for Maan's reaction..
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyyyyyy,plzzz gv us 1 more update

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 omg it's sameera , past of maan.
 aww geet left maan.
 waiting to see maan's reaction.
update soon.
lakshmisalvadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Hi Opti

Just now I was browsing the IF. I came across ur OS (The Reconciliation-A Maaneetified SS) It was breath taking Yaar. I dont have words to express. Iam not a good writer but good reader. It was beautifully written. I love it  Yaar. Superb.πŸ‘
 Plz PM me If u had written any more FF or OS. I would love to read.

Now comming back to destiny. Day by day It is getting closer to my heart. First of all It about Mumbai Based story. I know Each and every place u describe in it. What ever u portray in it has been occured in My life also. One of ur FF u told how to spend Money by making monthly budget etc. We also did the same thing as my father was only the earning member. We are five fly members. Two sister and One brother. U might know how diff it is manage. Becoz of ur FF i rememberd our childhood days. Thanks once again.

We stayed in Company flate. There we celebreted all the festivals. that also i read in FF about celebreting 15th August. We also use to celebrate in similar way.  I want some sedai and Murruku It sounds to yummy. Thanks once again u made my day. U had written everything beautifully.

Thanks once again to respond to ur Comments. πŸ‘. Taking time out of busy schedule and writting them back.  Beaing far away,ur response means lot to me. U are simply great. Hats off to u.

I really feel very close to u. Aisa lagta hai u r my sister or child hood friend lost in Kumb ka mela. πŸ˜†

Bye dear

Bahut paka diya. Mumbai basha me.
Love u

Lakshmi

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti.....All the three parts of today were sad....But the last part was heart-breaking from Geet's POV......I felt really bad for her ....πŸ˜”....

Thanks for sending me the PM....and I'm sorry if you felt that I was not interested in the FF....I was actually a little busy last week and didn't have time to sit and read....so couldn't read up on your FF. ...😊....

Waiting eagerly for your next update....hope there's a turn of events now.....😊
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today was a very busy day for me as the entire line up of staff working under me were on leave and it was the Union Budget day when a lot of work had to be done. So couldn't send out the PMs. Now I dont know who have read the latest update and who has not. So dont be surprised getting a PM for the same update you might have already read.

Will comment on the comments later and maybe post another update by tonight.  This update will answer a lot of questions that people have been having since yesterday.  Be ready with more tissues though.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Plz sum more updates
Sumwhr i knew it was Maan n Sameera but wen it came as truth it hurted
Geet is in pain
Loads of pain
Lets c how Maan reacts on the news that Geet left him
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 23
oh i hate Maan distancing himself from Geet..............but i think Geet will find out the reason hopefully....................Arjun thinks he rules the world.................

part 24
Maan does what he feels and thinks....................oh Maan shes ur wife...............had it not been Manju i dont think he would have helped Geet still...............................whats holding back?????????

part 25
OMG am shocked....................honestly..............the twist really is to horrible...................all the time twas Sameera?????????????? but even she didnt tell anything to Geet..................oh feel so sorry for Geet................poor girl shes suffering a lot being kept in the dark for so long.................and after giving her heart to Maan...................oh its really heart wrenching......................cont ASAP dear.................