aww man she left??
great part
i had a feeling it was sameera
con't soon
maan is gonna go crazy when he finds her missing
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well that was an emotional update...................well dont know wat maan has responded for sameera's answer so i am not going to do any dissection on that...............but wud say it gave me pain when geet came to know abt his past and when she knows that its sameera..........but even b4 she knew that its sam she was clear enough not to stand bw his love................it shows how much she loves him....... always dont try to forcefully hold ur love................let it go and if it urs they will surely come back to u........

love the way geet says she has pain not bcoz he loves some one else but he didnt confide with her and didnt even think her as a friend............that was really painful..........

so now 3 souls r suffering bcoz of the stupidity of 2 ppl who cudnt hold their urges and for their happiness 3 ppl life has been lost..............

r u gonna update any more updates.........................
Edited by preethia - 13 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
can't wait to know abt maan reaction, plzzzzzzzzzz update soon
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geet can't leave maan..
great part..
that was an emotional update...
can't wait to know abt maan reaction..
r u gonna update any more updates.....plz..
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😭 .. I feel so bad for all three of them ... Maan, Sameera and Geet...  all are victims of circumstances ... ...

its unfair on all three of them .... Geet i guess is the most affected... first loosing her first love (Dev) ... then loosing her father, then getting married to Maan against her wish .. falling in love with him and not getting it in return.... and now the biggest of all ... feeling the guilt of causing pain to her two most beloved people ... one her best friend for life and the other the love of her life ....😭..... poor thing yaar ...

amazing update hun! ... ....

plzz hun give us one more update today ....

love
Sana

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That wa saaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Feel bad for all the three!😔
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww poor geet she got shouted at 4 buying d saree.. D last three parts had so many festivals, lovely. So i guess we do have more parts lined up 4 d day..
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

she can't leave..............but sure she will be back!!!

but it would be hard to get her back, as she knw Maan's X is her friend!!!!

loved the part......wonderful update!!!!

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feel bad all the three! That was saaaaaaaaaad!😔 Edited by maangeetams - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Okay don't know how to start but i want dem to seprate 4r sometym..... may be maan wants her back 4r anwesha's sake nd i don't want dat...... Anwesha was pregnant, Arjun wants property, Maan wants her to be happy he loves sameera but leave her 4r anwesha's happiness..... I know he sacrifiesed alot... Sameera is also not faulty...... But geet ki kya galti hai.... She gave her 100% to every relation......may be i get carried away but i m feeling really bad 4r her.