Abhay is the center of Siddharth's existence.

Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay is the center of Siddharth's existence.

The title sounds strange , doesn't it? But once you are done seeing today's episode, you will know just how true this statement is. We still don't know what are Sid's rawest feelings for Abhay or for that matter what the brothers have between them deep down, but today we came to know that Sid lives to hurt and devastate Abhay. He is obsessed with his brother and the passionate urge to make his life miserable in all forms. He wants to finish , to snatch away everything that Abhay can possibly love or be attached to. For Siddharth , there is no greater high , no greater goal than seeing his little brother in agony. In these 200 years , Sid must have had a million chances to kill Abhay and vice versa but no , they have kept each-other alive. While Sid goes around causing disasters, Abhay wants to keep him light years away from himself.

Today , when Shanaaya told Sid that Abhay was in love with a girl, Siddharth was pleasantly ( evilly ) surprised that his brother who has been chanting Metz name across 200 years has fallen in love again? WHOA! Awwwwww…. My littly littly brother is in love . I must see the chick, come what may. We come to know that Metz was the cause of rift and separation between Abhay and Siddharth. At least from what we saw today, Sid doesn't seem to be holding much of a Romeo candle for Metz ( remember , he burnt her picture too and rather evilly ) … he just sees her as a woman who chose Abhay and brought the brotherhood to an end. Is he bitter about separating from Abhay? Possible. Siddharth may have felt emotionally rejected and abandoned when both Abhay and Metz chose each other over him. Maybe. Let's see. Shanaaya could have straightaway told him about Piya but then , you wouldn't get the drama and graph that you are getting right now.

Siddharth's game is set. Snatch Piya away from Abhay and break him, devastate him, hurt him. Hurt him so that Sid can be glad that Abhay is as unhappy and lonely as he is inside. So, the animal is sharpening his claws for Piya because in Sid's books, Abhay is made for misery and melancholy only.

And on the other side is Abhay ( who looked absolutely dashing today )….calm, quiet but still ruffled , panicking and alert Abhay. He has a million things running in his head and he is trying to settle everything in his head first. Protecting Piya is Abhay's priority because he knows that Sid lives to hurt him. If hurting Abhay means putting Piya in a mixer grinder, so be it. So, the first thing the man does is distancing himself from Piya – he doesn't see her , doesn't meet her and when she calls at his place to thank him, he refuses to talk to her. Yeah, it hurts Piya but then, she is attuned to these whiplash moods of her beloved. She lets it be and am glad she didn't burst into tears. Abhay is thinking of nothing else except controlling Sid and his devilry right now. How dangerous and heartless Sid is shows in Abhay's alertness and fury for him. Sid knows Abhay's weaknesses and Abhay is aware of Sid's strengths.

On the other hand , you have these two beautiful young women- Piya and Pancchi. Piya , truly , madly , deeply and irrevocably in love with Abhay has no idea in what a grave danger she is and how someone has come knocking to take Abhay away from her. As Sid said – Piya must pay the price of loving Abhay. Strange. Piya has suffered and yearned so much for Abhay's love – she still hasn't got him yet the dark forces want to take away whatever little that she has of him. It's a terrible feeling if you think about it. Then, Pancchi. As Piya rightly read it on Pancchi's face , the birdie is besotted and taken in by Siddharth who has a usable and convenient relationship with her. We have no idea if Sid has anything soft at all inside him for Pancchi – but considering his strong reactions regarding Danish , Sid's thoughts and feelings regarding Pancchi are open to discussion and debate. Sid is deep, just like Abhay – so you can't predict him either.

It was so weird seeing Piya and Pancchi play tease-tease over Siddharth , with absolutely no idea that the men they are in love with are all set to change their young lives forever.

I loved the Misha-Shaw part. It was a sweet scene between them and I love the effect Shaw has on Misha. She just becomes somebody else and I am sorry , Shanky  needs to be portrayed more strongly if he is to be any competition to Shaw. Misha-Shaw are on fire and the screen screams that. I am still a Misha-Shaw shipper.

I LURVED LURVED LURVED the angry Abhay in the last few seconds and in the precap. We have rarely seen him look so hot and furious at the same time. He is ballistic that Sid is going to new low levels to get to Piya just to hurt Abhay. Siddharth , of course , always gives multiple reactions back to back whenever he sees Abhay and so the mystery continues. I like the way Sid calls Abhay ' brother'. There is something about the way he says it. Weird na? Sid keeps calling Abhay his brother and Abhay just gives him those dagger looks! Lol.

You know when Sid said that he is going to snatch Piya away from Abhay and play with her until he is bored, I wondered if he really underestimates the power of love to that extent? Inspite of having seen and witnessed the epic shades of AMetz' saga? If only he knew the depth of what Abhay-Piya share and how Abhay runs in Piya's every breath, he would have known that he can go to the worst lines of evilness and devilry , its always gonna be Abhay-Piya even if that means history repeating itself. Sid is underestimating Abhay bigtime. If he is still in doubts about the limits of madness and emotion that Abhay-Piya can go for each-other , he is in for a reality check. The farther you  pull Abhay-Piya from each-other , the closer they get. Go ahead, try your luck, Sid.

From what I see, Siddharth needs to release Abhay from the devilry he wants to inflict on him. Unless Abhay is at peace, Siddharth will never find himself either. He will spend forever obsessing over his baby brother at this rate.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Res😃

-Edited-

Whatever little I know about TVD and Stefan-Damon from the forum, I think yes, Abhay-Sid may be the desi version in making. So, Sid is connected to Maithili. No surprises. We got to know that the minute Pia's face was covered with nail polish. Trust EK to bring coincidences in her shows as 'signs' making everything predictable😆 
Anyhow, there are many questions playing on my mind regarding the whole AMS issue:
1. Did Sid love Maithili as well?
2. Was Sid a human that time? If yes, how and why did he change into a vampire?
3. Are Sid and Abhay blood brothers? (I really doubt this one, though)
4. Was Sid the one who told the King about Abhay-Maithili? (I'm pretty sure of this one)
5. Why exactly did Chandeena disown him?
The list continues but I doubt I'm getting any answers soon. The one thing I'm waiting for, barring the 'Temper! Temper, little brother' is Sid's meeting with Pia! I so want to see his face when Pia walks in for the interview, if Abhay lets her, that is.
Coming back to the precap, you know, apart from Abhay being the 'Saviour' and Sid the 'Predator', I see many other contrasts between these two. Their attitude, their approach towards everything, it's so different. Sid is always calm and cool while Abhay easily loses control on his emotions, specially when it comes to Pia and now, Sid. Sid is much more composed in that sense. Abhay's heart is dead whereas Sid is heartless. Unless Panchi can revive them (which I'm hoping she will), I doubt Sid would hold any emotions and Abhay is emotionally driven. Biggest contrast: Abhay hates being a vampire and Sid enjoys every minute of it. 
Coming to your title, well, I agree. I think he's not come to Dehradun for Chand or anyone but his brother, to take revenge, not only on the Maithili front but on the Chandeena front as well. He wants to make Abhay miserable and he will do whatever it takes for that. Like you said, he knows Abhay's weakness: his emotions and now, Pia as well and he also knows how to make Abhay's weakness his strength. But as far as snatching Pia away from Abhay goes, I doubt that can happen. Abhay will never let that happen. Sid, himself, said that if Abhay has fallen for Pia, she must be something! And Abhay will not let anything happen to her so easily (Why do I feel like I'm repeating your words?😆).
Btw, about the last paragraph you wrote, I didn't quite get it. As in, you mean that Sid will never be satisfied with Abhay in misery? Like, he will always want Abhay to suffer even more than he already has?😳
Yayiee!! My MiYa are back! Shanky Doodle went to town only to be mistaken as a serial killer🤣 🤣 Like seriously, he looks like someone who can't even hurt a fly🤣 🤣 I mean I thought Misha was doing some serious thinking but all of a sudden she went in that whole "Shanky baby is a killer crazy" mode and I was like, 'Now where did that come from?" I mean, seriously, how random! Well, I"m not liking the way this track is shaping up. Let's see.
Btw I loved the Pia-Panchi scene today. It was actually like two sisters talking. Panchi was talking to Pia about Sid like I talk to my sister about Arjun Bijlani😆 And that means that Panchi darling is bonkers over Siddy boy😈

P.S. Why am I not satisfied with my take today? Like I'm missing something?🤔
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
true poco sid is evilly  obsessive about his baby brother but anyways great and awesome post
luvd ur post...... its jst perfect 😊
awesome post dear.....
loved it as usual........
as i had said it these 2 hotties r gonna set the screen on fire..
so it's happening.........
the thunders r lightening........in form SID-ABHAYA.......
ABHAYA was really looking damn hot today.......
especially in the last part......which is yet to be cont.
so i am waiting eagerly for 2morrow......
thanx for the wonderful post .......
take care.....🤗
and plzzzzz do accept my frd. req. too........
To IF-Rockerz have u seen TVD

it pretty much going to follow that line,

sid is negative now but really a grey and antihero type of character

i have feeling that maithali(piya's looklike) is alive
Aha! Today was fun. Sid is truly evil. And Sid(dharth) is doing a good job. Man, the "you look yummy today" line gave me the creeps. Little bit of Hannibal Lecter there! (well, not quite as chilling, but close!)
So, I took your advice and watched a few Stefan-Damon scenes on YT. I see what you mean about their relationship. I will now have to compulsively watch the show, I guess😊!

And yeah, Abhay sans jacket, in fitting coat, stopping car...hawwwwttttt!😃😃😃

Tomorrow will be fun! Thanks for the analysis Poco😊!

Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome post dear.....
loved it as usual........
as i had said it these 2 hotties r gonna set the screen on fire..
so it's happening.........
the thunders r lightening........in form SID-ABHAYA.......
ABHAYA was really looking damn hot today.......
especially in the last part......which is yet to be cont.
so i am waiting eagerly for 2morrow......
thanx for the wonderful post .......
take care.....🤗
and plzzzzz do accept my frd. req. too........

Thank you, sweetie.😳....Abhay-Sid seem to be born to set the screens on fire. Absolute scorchers and what chemistry , dude! Can't wait for their confrontation tomorrow. I will just accept your buddy request , sweetie.😊
Originally posted by BIGHEADEDM

To IF-Rockerz have u seen TVD

it pretty much going to follow that line,

sid is negative now but really a grey and antihero type of character

i have feeling that maithali(piya's looklike) is alive

Yupp. Most people know about TVD here and are aware that there is a lot of TVD in this show. I won't be surprised if Metz comes back a la Katherine.
Very nice Poco. 

The title sounded so true to go with the last two episodes. But it seemed he is back just to give Abhay jitters. He is like a wicked mean spoilt brat who everybody knows is evil but nobody can still deny his charms. And Sid uses this fact openly to play and use others. For him, evilness has no boundaries. (I don't know why but since yesterday Raichands' neck movements are reminding me of Lord Voldemort -though Voldy has submissive neck movements than them. I think I started thinking of Voldy after seeing Sid's evilness)

Anyways, coming back to Sid-Abhay. They are just so opposite but still they know each other so much. The moment Abhay heard from Panchi about Pia going for the interview, he knew that sho can possibly offer that internship. His run towards the noticeboard was indicative. But I got confused after that. Why didn't he goto stop Pia and ran towards Sid's car? May be we will know tomorrow.

I wonder how will Sid react when he sees that Pia resembles Metz. 

And Abhay looked hot with that angry young man looks and the long coat.😍