Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

u became an addict to Hindi shows?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Nope

I sit with my mother sometimes... and they were beating people up and it reminded me of the divorce thing lol...hence paying attention. I told you nothing better to do with my life now haha.. until I start uni and job again. 

Moving back home is corrupting  my brain πŸ˜†

Was actually watching SRK show...Cant remember what it called now Zok ra ka...final...and then that came on.

Haha didn't like the dressing in the final round  going to get shoot by SRK fans now. But it was a good show.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
HL reaction to divorce...(just for fun)

Viren just announced the divorce...

HL...."OMG what is this stupid boy thinking.....my poor Divya! Now Nivi is free....Sid will leave Divya and come back to Nivi.... need to get Divya impregnated and fast!" PANIC!

Sid stands up to Viren....and tells him that he can't divorce Nivi like that

HL...."Thank god! I have a loyal son-in-law....he wont let Viren divorce Nivi...Divya can still have her Sid....I made the right choice for my daughter....you tell them Sid"

Pratap telling Nivi to divorce Viren and come back home

HL..." Now what is this old man doing.... destroying everything....let Nivi stay here... you should be thinking about you own daughters future not Nivi's ....my Divya's life will get destroyed if Nivi divorces Viren!"

Nivi telling everyone she's not going to leave...

HL...."Phew....good job Nivi is stupid and so loyal"

Pratap....SHOCK!

HL..."Thank you god....for saving my daughters marriage....thank you Nivi too.... OMG started to cry thinking Sid will take Nivi back"

Nivi convinced everyone she's going to stay and believes in Viren 

HL..."Hahahaha I win again... stop worrying you old fool.... your real daughter Divya's life is settled....no risk for Nivi anymore....Hahahah"

Ok I'm just messing around.
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
 @bahar
 u r too much🀣...

u should watch YD's reaction, especially her "eye" when Viren first uttered about divorce!
πŸ˜†
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

@vandipai

If your still reading. Have you ever watched baba aiso var dhoondo?

I was sitting with my mother the other day...she's a big fan of the show and they were showing the leads in-laws and husband getting arrested for abusing the buhu.

Not exactly sure whats going on since I don't watch it.

But the whole family was getting beaten up badly for so call abusing the bahu by the police? Is this normal? Or just over done by the drama? 

legally it cannot be done, they can arrest but not physically hurt anyone, it happens this way which is a standard method, the girl approaches the women cell or a lawyer to file an fir, where they instigate her to frame the in laws be it brother sister, brother in laws whoever and specially the richest ones, because it is kind of weird law in which the wife can blame anyone, because mental torture is also included in it and in that case anyone even a distant relative can be framed in it, because this whole process is just an extraction racket in which by hook or crook even if the girl is at mistake, the boy has to pay, so richer the relatives more is the settlement amount.....then the boy is sent a notice and called to women cell this happens in 2 months and then starts the mediation process( which actually is to sort out problems between too, but the time is used mainly to decide the settlement amount, by threatening and blackmailing the boy....I really dont know if they have some kind of commision in this but seriouly i have never seen a government employee working so hard on settling the settlement amount, the way they give their heart and soul into it....whatever and once that is settled the divorce petition is moved in the court, their also some drama of mediation occurs and eventually how much u pay to babus decide the time in which u get a divorce.......I wanted to write this because it would be good if everyone knows, for a wife it is really good, sort of lottery, but besides being a wife we are someone sister,daughter, mothers and bhabhis too...so this knowledge is must for everyone......if u have a feeling that these laws help they dont, every step MONEY AND ONLY MONEY IS INVOLVED....

this is really a good law for women who are really abused but is being used inappropriately by some women for instant money and settling scores with husbands family....

regarding nivi i feel let her give a try...marriage as such deserves a second chance, and in case still viren is same, she shud take hard steps to teach him a lesson...forgiving is an age old concept, because what if viren marries someone else and does same to some other women....this is our duty as women to save other women not to come to this situation......but this is a show and i am sure virens's gonna change for good.......

cheers hope this post was knowledgeable, i feel everyone should know it and not be ignorant the way we were when this happened to us....
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandipai

legally it cannot be done, they can arrest but not physically hurt anyone, it happens this way which is a standard method, the girl approaches the women cell or a lawyer to file an fir, where they instigate her to frame the in laws be it brother sister, brother in laws whoever and specially the richest ones, because it is kind of weird law in which the wife can blame anyone, because mental torture is also included in it and in that case anyone even a distant relative can be framed in it, because this whole process is just an extraction racket in which by hook or crook even if the girl is at mistake, the boy has to pay, so richer the relatives more is the settlement amount.....then the boy is sent a notice and called to women cell this happens in 2 months and then starts the mediation process( which actually is to sort out problems between too, but the time is used mainly to decide the settlement amount, by threatening and blackmailing the boy....I really dont know if they have some kind of commision in this but seriouly i have never seen a government employee working so hard on settling the settlement amount, the way they give their heart and soul into it....whatever and once that is settled the divorce petition is moved in the court, their also some drama of mediation occurs and eventually how much u pay to babus decide the time in which u get a divorce.......I wanted to write this because it would be good if everyone knows, for a wife it is really good, sort of lottery, but besides being a wife we are someone sister,daughter, mothers and bhabhis too...so this knowledge is must for everyone......if u have a feeling that these laws help they dont, every step MONEY AND ONLY MONEY IS INVOLVED....

this is really a good law for women who are really abused but is being used inappropriately by some women for instant money and settling scores with husbands family....

regarding nivi i feel let her give a try...marriage as such deserves a second chance, and in case still viren is same, she shud take hard steps to teach him a lesson...forgiving is an age old concept, because what if viren marries someone else and does same to some other women....this is our duty as women to save other women not to come to this situation......but this is a show and i am sure virens's gonna change for good.......

cheers hope this post was knowledgeable, i feel everyone should know it and not be ignorant the way we were when this happened to us....

I forgot to share some more facts, which i feel is my responsibility to share,
the proceedings at women cell take around an year,
1st installment of the settlement amount is made in the women cell police station only, then after 6 months or so or depending on what date the court gives, the 2nd motion is passed in which you give the 2nd installment of the settlement amount and a recording is done and then there is 3 motion which is grant of divorce decree, which can only happen after 6 months of passing of the 2nd motion, then after 6 months the request of 3 motion is moved in the court and depending on what date they give u, u get divorce, meaning it takes a minimum of 3 years for this whole process...

No divorce petion can be filed within one year of marriage, you have to complete one year of marriage for divorce, though you can file for mutual seperation.

thirdly and most important is WHATEVER GIFTS, GOLD OR WHATEVER IS GIVEN TO THE COUPLE BY WHOEVER IS CONSIDERED TO BE STREE DHAN OF THE WOMEN, AND WHATEVER MISTAKES SHE MAY MAKE SHE HAS ABSOLUTE RIGHT ON IT AND WHATEVER THE BOY OWNS SHE HAS HALF RITE ON IT...THAT IS GOOD  AS WIFE......BUT REALLY A TORTURE IF YOU ARE FROM INLAWS SIDE AND NOT AT MISTAKE AT ALL...

first hand experience of mine...and btw my brothers marriage lasted only for 15days......so beware..

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@bahar
 u r too much🀣...

u should watch YD's reaction, especially her "eye" when Viren first uttered about divorce!
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

I vaguely remember her reaction was paying more attention to HL πŸ˜†

Will go see her reaction aswell. 

Originally posted by: vandipai

I forgot to share some more facts, which i feel is my responsibility to share,
the proceedings at women cell take around an year,
1st installment of the settlement amount is made in the women cell police station only, then after 6 months or so or depending on what date the court gives, the 2nd motion is passed in which you give the 2nd installment of the settlement amount and a recording is done and then there is 3 motion which is grant of divorce decree, which can only happen after 6 months of passing of the 2nd motion, then after 6 months the request of 3 motion is moved in the court and depending on what date they give u, u get divorce, meaning it takes a minimum of 3 years for this whole process...

No divorce petion can be filed within one year of marriage, you have to complete one year of marriage for divorce, though you can file for mutual seperation.

thirdly and most important is WHATEVER GIFTS, GOLD OR WHATEVER IS GIVEN TO THE COUPLE BY WHOEVER IS CONSIDERED TO BE STREE DHAN OF THE WOMEN, AND WHATEVER MISTAKES SHE MAY MAKE SHE HAS ABSOLUTE RIGHT ON IT AND WHATEVER THE BOY OWNS SHE HAS HALF RITE ON IT...THAT IS GOOD  AS WIFE......BUT REALLY A TORTURE IF YOU ARE FROM INLAWS SIDE AND NOT AT MISTAKE AT ALL...

first hand experience of mine...and btw my brothers marriage lasted only for 15days......so beware..

πŸ˜•πŸ€’

I'm surprised men get married in Indian after all this πŸ˜• 

But I can see why the law is there for... history of wife abuse etc.

But not everything is mended with money...and that is where the law fails. 

Because a wife was 'abused' doesn't mean money with cure it....yes she should get some money for a time spend with her husband...especially if she gave up her career for him....etc... so she can build her future...

But other punishment should be given to the abuser rather then getting free with money.