Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

@ red: sorry to say bani but you actually made us and the show sound so cheap with such usage of words.

I did not mean about this show in particular or anyone of you! I was speaking in general terms how shows these days are being projected! I am from an old school of thought, and am used to seeing shows like "kora kagaz", etc etc about love stories.I just placed my opinion.
I think from my sentence, it cannot be proved that I hinted at you or anyone of your friends! It was a general statement and cannot be nullified, that these days TRPs are raised by these techniques.

I am sure, lot of reports against me has been been lodged! I'll counter my statement, once I receive a warning! if topics or requests about more "suhaag raat" scenes can be relished and discussed for pages and pages, I think my "general statement" should be taken as my personal opinion, as it in no way is directing you or your friends.
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandipai

it is a really weird law this 498A where you are guilty till the time you prove your innocence, the girl can frame anyone meaning even a distant relative of mental torture and he maybe arrested only on FIR, seriously and the way women (Only wife) commands the situation, she can ask anything, you have to give otherwise your whole family can get arrested...they have many CAW (Crime against women cells) which should actuallly be named as CRIME AGAINST WIFE CELLS as only wife is supposed to be rite there...whatever in this case nivi has really been abused by viren, what she is doing is unrealistic i feel...he stalked her, subjected her to physical and mental torture, now divorcing her......and still she should stay with him and spend her whole life with him....i really wonder what she would do..........

I think I prefer the not guilty until proven guilty. But both have their positives and negatives.

Marriage is taken very seriously in India, but its a shame that none married women haven't got much protection.

Nivi is maha she will stick with her husband because he believes there is goodness in him.

Originally posted by: sirjee

den marry a poor guy...n tell him to show u his job contract...hahahahah

LOL... I have job contract myself....😆 and I see no stampof 20 rupees on it ðŸ˜›

Next plan need to go to India ....
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I did not mean about this show in particular or anyone of you! I was speaking in general terms how shows these days are being projected! I am from an old school of thought, and am used to seeing shows like "kora kagaz", etc etc about love stories.I just placed my opinion.
I think from my sentence, it cannot be proved that I hinted at you or anyone of your friends! It was a general statement and cannot be nullified, that these days TRPs are raised by these techniques.

I am sure, lot of reports against me has been been lodged! I'll counter my statement, once I receive a warning! if topics or requests about more "suhaag raat" scenes can be relished and discussed for pages and pages, I think my "general statement" should be taken as my personal opinion, as it in no way is directing you or your friends.

the "US" was in general..who are the viewers? it's us...right? but i am sorry i kinda took that as an offence, first of all using the word nudity is not appropriate in this case...how many indian shows have you seen that show nudity?
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

I think I prefer the not guilty until proven guilty. But both have their positives and negatives.

Marriage is taken very seriously in India, but its a shame that none married women haven't got much protection.

Nivi is maha she will stick with her husband because he believes there is goodness in him.

Nivedita is not wrong in thinking Viren is basically good. There is hope in Viren, as he is just misled.
Nivedita's love just cannot cure Viren, but Nivedita's patience and tolerance will put Viren's arrogance into shame. As also, the family's tolerance that how they are bearing every insult of Viren and siding with the bahu of the family, when the son is wrong. 

I had mentioned yesterday, that there was some bit of "truth" in Viren going to the Sharmas and Viren's realisation has started. It would have been weird that witnessing DS's "folding hands to outsiders" and listening to Sid Nivi's words would not affect his conscience, if he is basically a good person.

If day before yestery's incident, of DS's prestige, and the words of Sid and Nivi did not affect him , then his realisation can never come, whatever Nivi does. Realisation has to come from within without anyone's continuous guidance, and then only it can be permanent.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

the "US" was in general..who are the viewers? it's us...right? but i am sorry i kinda took that as an offence, first of all using the word nudity is not appropriate in this case...how many indian shows have you seen that show nudity?

Don't get offended.

I think Bani is just sulking on what the CV have done to the show rather then anything else. 

I'm sure she didn't mean to offend anyone.

Nudity in Indian dramas ðŸ¤£
KinSanj thumbnail

Don't get offended.

I think Bani is just sulking on what the CV have done to the show rather then anything else. 

I wouldn't have taken it offensive if she hadn't made it sound so cheap...
lol..well dats wht bani says...read her post carefully she did mention the word "nudity"!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Don't get offended.

its ok Bahar! but u stay out, as because of me, you will land up in problems and will be a marked enemy! 
I get reported abruptly and in sequence. I am used to it! 😆..its a planned effort, I guess!  When people discuss about "kinshuk opening shirt" or "hotness of Kinshuk when he is shirtless or in towels", then those are very "pure" comments...then there is no "nudity" in that!

I am sure my post has been reported, and I am already preparing a list about all those "Kinshuk's shirtless" topics or " kinshuk in bathrobe or towel" as well as "suhaag raat" topics, in CCBM and Bidaai forums, where many of the known members have participated, and the same mods had moderated ...I have also received hateful personalised PM...
I'ld wait for the mods to pass their verdict and then display the "list" about actual nudity....😳
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

I wouldn't have taken it offensive if she hadn't made it sound so cheap...
lol..well dats wht bani says...read her post carefully she did mention the word "nudity"!

I did mention about "nudity" and I wont edit!...I have already stated my explanation. I am sure some must have already reported. Waiting for mod's verdict and would bring out many topics like "shirtless" etc...and ask the mods, "are these examples of nudity" and not followed to raise TRPs?
KinSanj thumbnail
bani you are creating an issue out of this thing now...no need to bring in the past topics, which are a history now...
anyways i am not gonna talk about this further, i'll leave it to the mods to decide..but in a way ur post could instigate fights