Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

bani you are creating an issue out of this thing now...no need to bring in the past topics, which are a history now...

anyways i am not gonna talk about this further, i'll leave it to the mods to decide..but in a way ur post could instigate fights

Issue is not being created by me ! I wrote a general statement about the modern-day shows and you started your post stating that "I am insulting you all" .Thus, I feel the instigation came from your post only! Your post rather tried to convert a general statement into an instigating one!

Rule should be followed in an unbiased way, whether in the past or in the present or in the future. Today's report against me and all the reports these days against me are repurcussions of the past only!

BTW, there are lot of FF and imaginative stories, which are themselves proclaiming "besharam" and "badmash" in the first pages of CCBM.. and I suppose it depicts PRESENT!

I am also waiting for the mods to pass their verdict. I am also done explaining my point.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

the "US" was in general..who are the viewers? it's us...right? but i am sorry i kinda took that as an offence, first of all using the word nudity is not appropriate in this case...how many indian shows have you seen that show nudity?

I missed this reply, hence writing now!
If "us" is viewers, then I am also one of those viewers. are Indian shows not showing "consummation of marriages" and that too in detail...are recently "suhaag raat" scenes not emphasised? why is it? Nudity of expressions, can it be called?...are the actor actresses very elegantly behaving in all these? Did u see the "consummation" in Pratigya lately!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Nivedita is not wrong in thinking Viren is basically good. There is hope in Viren, as he is just misled.
Nivedita's love just cannot cure Viren, but Nivedita's patience and tolerance will put Viren's arrogance into shame. As also, the family's tolerance that how they are bearing every insult of Viren and siding with the bahu of the family, when the son is wrong. 

I had mentioned yesterday, that there was some bit of "truth" in Viren going to the Sharmas and Viren's realisation has started. It would have been weird that witnessing DS's "folding hands to outsiders" and listening to Sid Nivi's words would not affect his conscience, if he is basically a good person.

If day before yestery's incident, of DS's prestige, and the words of Sid and Nivi did not affect him , then his realisation can never come, whatever Nivi does. Realisation has to come from within without anyone's continuous guidance, and then only it can be permanent.

I agree. I'm totally with Nivi on her decision. There is goodness in Viren and I am sure he was affected by the words. 

I see Viren changing alot in the next week....and I guess if the accident does accur it will be the last straw.

He will self realise and do something about it.... neither its going to be accepting Nivi/his family with open arms....or its going to be him repenting alot and not feeling worthy and then embracing everyone.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

I agree. I'm totally with Nivi on her decision. There is goodness in Viren and I am sure he was affected by the words. 

I see Viren changing alot in the next week....and I guess if the accident does accur it will be the last straw.

He will self realise and do something about it.... neither its going to be accepting Nivi/his family with open arms....or its going to be him repenting alot and not feeling worthy and then embracing everyone.

Exactly! Yesterday, what Nivedita did and said can be said by someone who is exceptional. This is what we, some viewers, want to see in Nivedita, but not in glimpses, but every time. Yesterday, she was speaking not only as Viren's wife, but also as a "sanskari" daughter and a dutiful daughter-in-law. Yesterday, she held her "maika" peoples's head high, when she decided to stay back and give her best for Viren and the family. This is what is expected from someone who is sketched as an ideal.

Viren will realise, there cannot be any other way now. And his only way of washing away his wrongdoings, is by repentance. The family, whether Soods or Sharmas (excluding few😆 ) will embrace him with open arms. Viren just has to make a move from his side towards Sid, DS and Nivedita and all will make him feel at ease.

I was with high fever when I was replying last time (yesterday)....hence fell asleep with my laptop ðŸ˜† and wasn't making much sense. On over dose of medicine now ðŸ˜†

I'm not going to dwell on this too long. But please guys its only a show and lets not have so much negativity on the forum.

Everyones free to have their own views. Don't like just ignore. Thats what I do. 

I don't think Bani wanted to offend anyone with her comment but Sanika4eva (sorry don't know your name), I can see why you would be offended (depends how you take the comment) but it was a general comment addressed to all viewers. But I respect that you clearly said that you got offended.

From the nudity comment I interpreted by what society takes as entertainment in the modern era. (Just as Bani said above)....

If you compare Bollywood movies from nowadays to that of the 80s/90s you will a large difference. Modern movies are more sexual and exposed...I sometime wonder where the storyline is in some movies. And 80/90 was more 'innocence' if you know what I mean. 

Is it the viewers fault or the creators? I think its just things changing with time. But I wish they would keep some storyline continuity....

Indian dramas I'm guessing its not that exposed just yet...and I wouldn't really know (don't see many)...but I can see it going that way sooner or later. 

I'm not against anything (would like some 'innocence' left in dramas), I myself is annoyed they can mess up a storyline.

I'm not trying to side with anyone. Its better just to have a calm atmosphere . Where are here in our free time to have fun...not to kill eachother ðŸ˜‰

@vandipai

If your still reading. Have you ever watched baba aiso var dhoondo?

I was sitting with my mother the other day...she's a big fan of the show and they were showing the leads in-laws and husband getting arrested for abusing the buhu.

Not exactly sure whats going on since I don't watch it.

But the whole family was getting beaten up badly for so call abusing the bahu by the police? Is this normal? Or just over done by the drama? 
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol sana actually i think even if they do sign divorce papers, they aren't legally divorced for a yr, I think they are asked to stay separately for a yr only then the divorce is granted! 

u r right sanjana..........😊
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

@vandipai

If your still reading. Have you ever watched baba aiso var dhoondo?

I was sitting with my mother the other day...she's a big fan of the show and they were showing the leads in-laws and husband getting arrested for abusing the buhu.

Not exactly sure whats going on since I don't watch it.

But the whole family was getting beaten up badly for so call abusing the bahu by the police? Is this normal? Or just over done by the drama? 

u became an addict to Hindi shows?😆

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Exactly! Yesterday, what Nivedita did and said can be said by someone who is exceptional. This is what we, some viewers, want to see in Nivedita, but not in glimpses, but every time. Yesterday, she was speaking not only as Viren's wife, but also as a "sanskari" daughter and a dutiful daughter-in-law. Yesterday, she held her "maika" peoples's head high, when she decided to stay back and give her best for Viren and the family. This is what is expected from someone who is sketched as an ideal.

Viren will realise, there cannot be any other way now. And his only way of washing away his wrongdoings, is by repentance. The family, whether Soods or Sharmas (excluding few😆 ) will embrace him with open arms. Viren just has to make a move from his side towards Sid, DS and Nivedita and all will make him feel at ease.

Nivi was amazing there HIP HIP HOORAY! ðŸ˜‰ 

I would like to see Viren's repentance....I hope is justifying....not that the CV did a good job of giving a good reason for Viren's hate ðŸ˜†. And his 'cure' was also questionable at the beginning ðŸ˜† , I'm hoping from the precap that brotherly love is shown more next week. 

😆 I was wondering about HL reaction to the divorce scene:

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago