Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: setfree

Ramayan... with FB twist:

Ram changed his Relationship status to married.
Lakshman & Sita like this.

Ravan kidnapped Sita. Lanka's people like this.

Ram commented on Ravan's kidnap of Sita:
Dude, u're so dead! Hanuman likes this comment.

Hanuman burns Ravan's Lanka.
Ram & Sita like this.
Ram commented: Well done, bro!!

Ram updated his status (via Fb mobile):
On my way to battle wid Ravan. May the Force be with me!
Lakshman, Sita & Hanuman like this.
Sita commented: Come on, hubby! I'm counting on you!
Ravan also commented: Dude, bring it on!!

The  best lines yet!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
GCM already started
here is the example

i thnk bht jald iss show ki ranking girne wali hay......wts say guys?????

wah wah wah!!!! kya episode tha.........kahaani ko kaise bigaadna hai, koi CVS se seekhe!!!! new entrees ki barsaath ho rahi yahan pe....whatever, coming to my equations,

maan jyada bewakuf hai ya manisha,romeo n geet jyada intelligent hai?

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dare they go Ramayan way and murder the show!  Creatives can't be so dumb na! πŸ˜†
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ setfree...loved your take on Ramayan...the FB way....🀣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@jyoti...

will wait for yaπŸ˜ƒ......come phastπŸ˜ƒ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Question to CVs

Why is NT being blamed for Dev's plight? He's not some kid that she brainwashed him to commit a crime.....πŸ€”....They had to do the fake marriage to pay off his gambling debts.....have you forgotten that...

Last week we were led to believe that AA were given extra footage because of the unavailability of the lead actor. What's the excuse now?....πŸ€”

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well today's best part was maan geet-romeo manishaa conversation. i laughed my head off.... i know that many feel that geet interferring in Maan's buisness is bad, but truthfully she is not behaving strange....any girl will try to protect her friends from her hubby especially when the mistake done by their friends is pardonable.....if they had done something against Maan geet would have been the first person to throw them out. DD was too good with her expressions and so was Romeo

I like Nitya...........She is sweet and down to earth....way better than Anne the spoiled brat.....

It would have been nice if CVs have got the Samira track instead of Maan.

One thing I liked is tha every where we see that Dadi is telling lies and covering up and not Geet. So when Maan blasts there will be someone to tell him the truth......If Maan gets angry with Geet I won't blame him .......Geet was married to Dev his brother and is pregnant with his child....it is not a small thing to forget...he loves Geet and is obssessed with her...He knowss she hates Dev and if he sees her protecting Dev it is bound to make him feel insecure....

Geet is right from her side too.....she loves Maan....She hates Dev but she cannot forget that he saved Maan's life....and Dadi has been her mother and everything she wanted. She has been Geet's pillar of support and never made her feel lonely during her wedding.....when some one like her asks her to help and cover up it is not easy to say no...every one is not Maan singh Khurana who can stand like a pillar and support truth without wavering for relations......Even MSK took the path of lies and deciet to avoid telling Geet about the problems in their consummation.....The track is good...just need to see how the CVs take it along without making it a drag

I just have one doubt????what is the purpose of Anne and Arjun...No one seems to care for both characters...and now they are bringing one more person to make thier track interesting...you cannot improve rotten food by adding any amount of butter..hope CVs understand it.....
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dadi is making Geet to lie...
Maaneet scenes were good...😳
A-A-N.. Annoying...🀒
Maan and Geet.. Ram and Sita...hmmm...πŸ˜‰

mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
waitinf for you Jyoti...kaan khade hain
maansa thumbnail