Frequent Posters

AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it was nice update soon dear
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love it yaar .. finally u give update after a long time ..
wel hum toh wait kar kar ke mar hi rahe the ke tumne bacha liya .. wel nice this one too ..
wait for the next update .. and try to soon update ..
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Ramona & Shelly-thank u sooo muchπŸ€—
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

love it yaar .. finally u give update after a long time ..
wel hum toh wait kar kar ke mar hi rahe the ke tumne bacha liya .. wel nice this one too ..
wait for the next update .. and try to soon update ..

sorry simi.......actually thouse 3 days i was too busy...it was my school's annual sports & function
btw,thank uπŸ˜ƒ
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Trishuuuu, me LOVES you. πŸ€—

Awww, I love Shlok here. He was super adorable. ''Kyon, naam acha nahi laga?'' And he gotta control his feelings 😳... Trishuu, don't make me love him more than Daksh. πŸ˜†

Ahaa, Daksh is jealous! DAKSH IS JEALOUS.   ''He's such a nice guy'' ''Whatever, tum door raho usse!'' Ooooohhh, authorative much? And my favourite bit .. ''Tum hote kaun ho ye batane wale ki vo kisse milegi and kisse nahi ?'' ''Uska partner!'' It made me laugh and go 'aww' at the same time. πŸ˜ƒ And the way he was ordering Shlok around, telling him to stay away from Asmin .. This is my favourite update till date! πŸ˜ƒ

Aanchal and Arjun were cute! ''Tum aaj mere office aayi thi!?'' πŸ€£ Little naive Arjun. πŸ˜³

I loved the convo between Haseeeena and Shlok .. In the future, Haseena and Chandu might pose a serious threat to Ashi and Shlok. πŸ˜”

Ahaaa.. Meera! ''Main kuch soch rahi hoon.. '' ''Daksh ke baare mein?'' πŸ€£ Ashi will recognize Shlok .. yay! πŸ₯³ Phir Daksh ko serious wali jealousy hone wali hai .. πŸ€ͺ

Continue sooooon .. ! πŸ˜Š
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Trishuuuu, me LOVES you. πŸ€—

Awww, I love Shlok here. He was super adorable. ''Kyon, naam acha nahi laga?'' And he gotta control his feelings 😳... Trishuu, don't make me love him more than Daksh. πŸ˜†

Ahaa, Daksh is jealous! DAKSH IS JEALOUS.   ''He's such a nice guy'' ''Whatever, tum door raho usse!'' Ooooohhh, authorative much? And my favourite bit .. ''Tum hote kaun ho ye batane wale ki vo kisse milegi and kisse nahi ?'' ''Uska partner!'' It made me laugh and go 'aww' at the same time. πŸ˜ƒ And the way he was ordering Shlok around, telling him to stay away from Asmin .. This is my favourite update till date! πŸ˜ƒ

Aanchal and Arjun were cute! ''Tum aaj mere office aayi thi!?'' πŸ€£ Little naive Arjun. πŸ˜³

I loved the convo between Haseeeena and Shlok .. In the future, Haseena and Chandu might pose a serious threat to Ashi and Shlok. πŸ˜”

Ahaaa.. Meera! ''Main kuch soch rahi hoon.. '' ''Daksh ke baare mein?'' πŸ€£ Ashi will recognize Shlok .. yay! πŸ₯³ Phir Daksh ko serious wali jealousy hone wali hai .. πŸ€ͺ

Continue sooooon .. ! πŸ˜Š

thanx akhiπŸ€—
yah.....in future Daksh will b more jealous with ShlokπŸ˜‰
thanx again
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fab part trishu..
cont soon
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

fab part trishu..

cont soon

thanx lizz
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey !!! trishu .. loved the shlok-aish interaction ... πŸ˜› daksh is just so jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
looking forward to the next partπŸ˜›
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
trishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu plz cont fast.. hum sab kabse rukhe hue hai😭