Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_rati thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plz update yaar and pm me too
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone, I know you all must be very upset with me and at the fact that i posted a promo but never posted the part even after saying that I would. College life has been keeping me very busy. 
Finally I have written chapter 28 of this ff and here it is

Chapter 28: Complications!

Nupur sat in front of her dresser and started her self in the mirror. She was thinking about what just happened. She moved her fingers slightly across her lips, where Mayank's lips were a few moments ago. This was their first kiss and maybe their last, but there was something deeper in that kiss then just a way to sepearate. It was as if it carried all of mayank's pain in it. A sudden realization dawned upon Nupur, she realized what that kiss meant. It meant that she would not be seeing Mayank again. This time he left for real, after this engagement Nupur would only belong to Rahul, was she ready for this? Tears started rolling down her eyes at the though kept crossing her mind, she will not be able to see Mayank again. Every time her thought landed on Mayank, she felt a piercing pain through her heart.

Nups Mom: "Nupur beta you ready". Her mom asked as she peeked in the room and looked at her daughter sitting at the dresser. Nupur jumped at her mom's voice. She gave one last look at herself in the mirror, wiped her tears and stood up.

Nups: "yes mom, I am ready". She said smiling confidently and followed her mom downstairs, where her enagagement was to take place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Mayank sat in his office, his elbows resting on his desk while his head rested in his hands. It has been a week since the time he left Nupur's engagement, he had no idea what had happened, there was no contact between Nupur or even Dia. Nupur could have been married and he wouldn't know, he shivered as he realized that now Nupur was married, her marriage was set on two days after the engagement. That thought pierced his heart, since the time he came back he hasn't been able to focus on his work at all. Everything in the office at his house reminded him of Nupur. He was worried, he was still not able to move on from Nupur, he had know idea what the future held for him and that worried him further. He was afterall Mayank Sharma the guy who always had a plan, but when it came to his love life it he was always surprised.

Few minutes and thousand thoughts later, Mayank was pulled out of his trance by a knock.

Mayank: "come in". He muttered shuffiling papers on his desk, which had become extremely disorganized. The person entered the room but didn't say anything. Mayank looked up and he was shocked to see Nupur Bhushan correction Nupur Rahul Grewal was standing in fron of him.

Mayank: "Tu….tum….yahan?" He looked straight at Nupur trying to figure out if she was truly their or not.

Nups: "Of course I only took a leave for two weeks; I was supposed to be back at work by today". She said handing him the leave letter.

Mayank: "oh Of course! (he shook his head), It just I am surprised to see you…I mean I didn't think that after mari (he couldn't come to say it) you would come back to work?"

Nups: "Mayank my marriage doesn't change my prioprity towards work and I had to come back".

Mayank: "uh Well Congratulation on your wedding, I guess you can start working on Mr. Segal's  deal, our meeting with him is next Monday". He handed Nupur a file, without looking at her. Nupur took the file and was about to leave, when she noticed that her picture which had became part of Mayank desk after they came back from Switzerland, was not present. Does that mean he has finally moved on?

Nups turned to look at Mayank.Nups: "mayank". She said in a soft voice.

Mayank: "uhmm". He said looking up at her; it was painful to know that she was this close to him yet out of his reach.

Nups: "Nothing", she walked out of his cabin. Mayank sensed a different pain in her voice, like she wanted to say something but was stopping herself.

~Mayank paced back and forth in his office how could she do that how could she just walk back into his life after getting married to someone else. She knew that his love for her couldn't have disappeared in less than five days. He kept looking at her cabin where she was working on the deal writing something on the file. Mayank was frustrated, wasn't it enough that he had given her the right to chose and respected her decision of marrying Rahul.

Of course he had made the mistake of hurting her in the past putting her through miserable pains, but why was she here, did she want to return that favor of giving him the same pain. He was upset more than he should have been, when he left nupur on the day of her engagement he thought it would eventually become easier to forget her to move on. But since the time her returned it had become more difficult to forget her memories were everwhere, the old ones the new ones, and now she was back in front of his eyes. She was here in front him so close yet out of his reach, a tear escaped his eyes, life was becoming more complicated.

I know this is a small part, but I needed a little time to think where to take the storyline. I will update the next part soon!

Do leave your comment/criticism 😊

❤️Ria 

Irum. thumbnail
Ah... Finally u updated.It ws nice  and full of suspense update.Whether Nupur is married or not.I know u r very busy.Bt plz try to update soon.At least or ur loyal readers who always spam "Update"😆

Plz can u send me link of ur other Mayur ff?
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
waiting for the next updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally u updated..
waiting for so long..
i am really feeling sad..

ab kya hoga?
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
GOSH!!!!!!!!! Finally u got time to update!!!
u know m really upset bt i know its not ur fault we all are busy n its normal..Sigh!
but i loved the update...
it was Beautifully written...
loved it to d coreee
is Nupur really married i dunno bt feeling like she isn't...😍
loved it lodsss
n This as plzzz Try to do as u said An Early update plzzz
n when u will update ur other ffs...
u know m dying to read them as well...
so plzzz update
love ya...🤗
parul_bansal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
omg waiting 4 next part soon
plss cont soon
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for updating...
Loved this part..And im feeling that the marriage dint take place...hope to see them together soon...
Loved it..
Cont soon...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this story after long is really a pleasant read...please continue soon :)

very eager to know how events turn out
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally u updated...nice