New Mayur FF: Just Business Updated Pg.84

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys i am back with a new ff i know i have just finished two of my ff's and i still need to work on arti. For this new ff i am not going to give a background story, because i have a tendency to change it. The name of this ff is random, i just like it, it might be meaningful as the story moves forward. Also more character will be introduced as we get into the story. 

Chapter 1: We Meet Again

Nups was walking back an fourth in the Sharmas co. in., company back and forth. Her hands felt sweated, warm, from nervousness. Usually she wasn't a type of girl who was nervous about her first job, but today was a different scenario. Nups (thinking) Life is so weird it brings you to the same place or same person in  my case that you run away from, here I am standing at the last place I want to be in, but hey who said life was easy.

Guy: "miss Nups Bhushan".

Nups: (coming out of her thoughts) "yes that's me", She said raising her hand, like answering a teacher in school, and she felt stupid. Millions of thoughts went through her mind, she could just walk of right now and no one will know.

Guys: "you may go in now". Nups hugged her file closer to her chest took a deep breath and stepped inside the office. The first thing she was a man of about age 24 sitting in a chair looking at his computer screen, the office was light bluish color, with a huge window just near behind the desk, and another window that combined the office next to it, the blinds were closed, though the sunlight still made it in.

Nups cleared her throat trying to gain attention from the man sitting behind the chair and it worked. Mayank looked up.

Mayank: "Ah huh, Hello Miss. Nupur Bhushan, we meet again" He said smirking. Nups (thinking: sheesh he still has the same arrogance).

Nups: "what to do Mr. Sharma, Just my luck". (mayank thinking: same habit of answering back, though she is looking beautiful in her blue churidaar, wait mayank what you thinking shutup).

Mayank: "So what can I do for you Miss Bhushan".

(nups thinking: "well you can definitely stop smirking).

Nups: "Uh I have come here for the job interview". This surprised mayank, he knew she would never be that desparate for a job moreover in his company, wait could she she did look serious.

Mayank: "okay, so you applied for the market relationship manager huh".

Nups: "yes". She said handing her files to him, he looked through a few pages and then closed the file. He put his hands on the table and leaned on the table, looked straight at nups. Nups could tell from his expression that he was ready to make this situation miserable.

Mayank: "okay so Miss Bhushan, how are old are you?"

Nups: "Like you don't know (she muttered under her breath)" 23 years old".

Mayank: "okay so how many personal relationships have you been in, you know marriage or love". Nups eyes shot up, her face became serious and a little pissed, however mayank smirked broaden he wanted this to make her angry to hurt her the way she hurted him.

Nups: "Well I believe that is none of your business mr. Sharma".

Mayank: "of course it is if you are applying for market relationship manager, I would like to know how well you can manage relationships". He shot at nups.

Nups: "Well then why don't you ask the person I was in relationship with, since he will give you more correct answer then me right". (nups shot back). (nups thinking: If you are going to play this game I am ready).

Mayank: "still the same attitude huh".

Nups: "still the same arrogance, look mayank (mayank felt weird listening to his name through her mouth, it had been 2 years since he had heard his name through nups mouth) , I mean mr. Sharma I don't have free time to chitchat with you so please tell me if I am going to get this job or not".

Mayank: "you have got the job". (mayank thinking: not this time nups I won't let you off easy, I am going to hurt with any chance I can get and this is best, I will get all the time hurt you).

Nups: "what, no interview not question". (nups thinking: I know mayank you are not going to make this easy for me, but I am ready to challenge you and trust me this time the equation is balanced).

Mayank: "no I believe that just by interview one can't decide on how the person is, so that why you have the job, you can start working from tomorrow morning 9: 00 clock".

Nups: "thank you". She gets up and leaves.

Evening time at nups new apartment

Diya and nups were at nups new apartment unpacking nups stuff. Diya was nups best friends, since college they were like sisters.

Diya: "I still don't get it that why did you come back to Mumbai".

Nups: "you know na I want to be on my own for some time, I am just tired to living in our combined family, where I have to follow my dadi's order, and my parents didn't object, when I asked them let me come to Mumbai for a few months so it was a golden chance and I took it, to just spent my life my way". She said shrugging her shoulder.

Diya: "you are really crazy, you know that right".

Nups: "heyy, I just want to experience life okay, there is nothing wrong with that".

Diya: "whatever, anyways how was the interview".

Nups: "it was okay I got the job".

Diya: "what really, wow I thought he would throw you out of his office".

Nups: "bursts you bubble he didn't, he still got some manners".

Diya: "yah sure, are you sure he didn't give you the job because he still loves you".

Nups: "no more of the opposite he hates me and I hate him too, you know it's a mutual hatred".

Diya: "Sure that's why out of the three companies that offered you the job you chose his company".

Nups: "oh hello that has nothing to do with love, his company had a better offer, and is more better than the others".

Diya: "well okay as you say, I am going to leave now".

Nups: "okay thanks for helping me unpack, bye". Diya walks out the door, but she turns back before heading out.

Diya: "hey nups (nups turns to face diya) Don't fell in love again". With that diya closes the door and goes.

Nups walks in to the balcony looks up in the sky, it was getting darker, few stars were shining.

Nups: "I won't diya, I have just gotten myself together, I am not going to let myself fall apart again". She whispered.

Do leave you comments/criticism.

I am not exactly sure on what is the reason behind their hatred for each other, i guess it will come to me as i move forward into the story, also if you guys can think of ideas of the reason of hatred please message them to me, i will certainly look through them. Also this story will not be filled with many flashbacks but about their present. It will be more about how they start to fell in love again realize what they were missing in their lives. I will try to do my best to make this ff interesting and fun to read.

I also want to thank all of the people who have supported me with my last two ff's!

😊 Ria

Index
Chapter 24 Twisted: Pg.76
Edited by lopli - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Ria
Congrats dear for new mayur FF
Wonderful concept- a journey of hatred to love
so mayur loves each other but some how its turned to hatred
and now u want to show how will  they fell in love again
hmmmmmmm very interesting
would like to leave it further
plz do cont it.
take care

RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi.....ria..............payal_new here............yieee.... 2nd 2 comment.............
nic shot......
pls cont soon......................

payal_

Edited by pearl10 - 13 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats 4 the new ff dear..
loved the concept..
am eager to read more..
pls continue soon..............
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail
k, so i usually rd only ar ffs..but i waz jus randomly gng thru pgs n liked di...do pm me wen u cont....
Love
~Sakshi~
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congos... ria... 4 ur new ff...🥳
i just luvd d concept...
very interesting....
mutual hatred hun..😆...
luvd it...

nerdndproud thumbnail
hey ria.........it was a nice starting.........love ti read it further......plz pm me when u update
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratss.. A new ff... I loved the first part, it seems really interesting..
& especially office romance is very interesting to write about... Looking forward to more updates.. can't wait...Update soon...

-Laiba

mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congossssss for new ff

awesomeeeeeeee one

loved the 1st part

continue soon
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
hey
wonderful story layout  beginin...!!