lovely ff
nice concept
plz add me to ur pm list
will comment on each part later 
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update
luved mayur scene....the fortune cookie part was really gud n she bumped into hin....grt
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys i am updating part 3. Hope you guys like it.

Part 3

~Nups: "now what are we going to do????"

Diya: "how should I know huh main koi mechanic thori nah hun".

Nups: "great just great I told you that we should have not gone to the club".

Diya: "le club ki baat kahan se agayi, gadi karaab honi thi hogayi".

Nups: "nice Diya gardi kharaab honi  thi hogayi (making a joking face then turning serious again) it 11: 30 pm and we are deserted on empty road just you and me and this broken down car of yours" . (she said kicking the tire).

Diya: "hey hey don't hit my car okay its my gift from Benji, and chillax okay I am trying to call benji he will come pick us up". Diya called benji a few times but he didn't pick up.

Diya: "he is not picking up his phone now????".

Nups: "how should I know?".

Just then a car come and stops near diya and Nupur, at first they step back afraid, but as the window roll down their bodies relax as it is none other than mayank.

Mayank: "any problem Diya?".

Nups: "no we just love to hang in the middle of road at night, idiotic question". Nups whispered, through mayank heard it.

Mayank: "well I am sorry Ms. Bhushan but it wasn't directed to you".

Diya: "come on stop fighting you too, yes mayank my car broke down and we need to get back home".

Mayank: "okay I will drop you guys home, just remember to lock your car Diya".

Diya: "thanks mayank".

Diya sat in the front seat, as Nupur hurried the backseat.

Diya: "so tell me mayank hows life?"

Mayank: "life is wonderful, you tell hows Benji I haven't have the chance to meet him for so long".

Diya: 'he is fine, just busy in his work".

Mayank: "well I understand its hard to handle business life".

Diya: "yah yah, take right from here".

Mayank: "relax Diya main tumhara ghar nahi bhula hun".

Diya: "who know humhe toh bhul hi gaye ho".

Mayank: "seriously aisi koi baat nahi bas busy tha".

Diya: "yah I know". Mayank stopped the car in front of Diya's house and diya got out.

Diya: "bye mayank by nups". Waving diya left.

Mayank: "so mam Bhushan ap kahan jana chaheingi". Looking from the rearview mirror at nups.

Nups: "huh".

Mayank: "where is your house".

Nups: "uh hmm Benson Apartments".

Mayank: "Okay, aage aake baitho".

Nups: "Why?"

Mayank: "excuse me main apka driver nahin hun understand".

Nups: "shakal toh driver wali hi hai".

Mayank: "okay jab tak tum aage aake nahi baithogi tab tak I won't drive". After 15 minutes nups finally gives up and goes to the front.

Nups: "such a stubborn". She muttered under her breath.

Mayank: "likin tumse less". Nups gives mayank a fake smile. Mayank starts to drive the car, he stops in front of nups apartments, and he turns to look at Nupur who was fast asleep. She was looking beautiful just like before, for few moment mayank just looked at her lovingly, it had been one year since he had seen her. A strand of nups hair was irritating her face mayank moved the layer of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. Nups slowly opened her eyes at his touch she turned to face him it was so sudden that both of their face got really close. Their eyes met and nups felt the same old feeling of love, she moved her hand to touch his face, but stopped in the midway, remembering how he hated her. Mayank moved back realizing the closeness.

Mayank: "uh mm tumhara ghar agaya".

Nups: "thanks". As she opened the car door and walked into her apartment building. Mayank watched her go, then he bent his head on the seat closing his eyes sighing wondering if he loved her or hated her.

~Mayank rang the doorbell to his house and his mom opened the door.

MM: "hello beta finally ghar main aane ka time mil gaya".

Mayank: "I sorry maa janta hun ki aaj thoda late hogaya".

MM: "Nahi nahi main bhi toh chahati hun ki kabhi mujhe apne beta ko datane ka moka mile".

Mayank: "acha".

MM: "Toh bata kahan tha ab tak". She said in a stern voice".

Mayank: "Kuch nahi mom bas Diya aur nupur ko ghar chorne gaya tha". He said taking off his jacket.

MM: "kya kaha tune Nupur, finally meri bahu waapis agayi". Mayank realizing what he had said.

Mayank: "Mom please aisi koi baat nahi okay, nups mere company mein job karti hai that's it".

MM: "Mayank mujhe samaj nahi araha ki tum dono ke beech aisa kya hua kit um dono".

Mayank: "Please mom main uss bare main koi baat nahi karna chahata I hate her". Mayank said moving towards his room, but mayank's mom got hold of his arm and stopped her.

MM: "acha toh phir kyun uski photo hamesha apne paas rakhta hai (she said showing him his wallet which had nups picture) peechle ek saal mein maine tujhse jabi shaadi k baat ki tune inkaar kar diya kuyunki tere dil mein abhi bhi Nupur hai , koi aisa pal nahi gaya jab tune use miss nahi kiya tu joh marji keh le Mayank par main jaanti hun kit u use kitna pyaar karta hai".

Mayank: "haan maa I do love main use bohut pyar karta hun, likin woh usne jo mere saath kiya mujhe nafrat hai usse mom".

MM: "Mayank ek baar apni problem ko solve karne ki khoshish karo, kyunki mujhe poora yakeen hai ki woh aaj bhi tujhse pyar karti hai, aur akhir aisa kya hua hai tum dono ke beech ki". Mayan interrupts.

Mayank: "please mom main is bare mein koi baat nahi karna chahata". Saying that he leaves the room.

MM (thinking) naa jane tum dono kab samjho ko ki pyar itni eshaani se ignore nahi kiya jaata.

~Next morning nups was in her office when Mayank walked into his, he looked at the window that combined nups office with his. She had her head in her hands and was writing something. He walked into her office.

Mayank: "good morning Ms. Bhushan".

Nups: "good morning sir". Nups said giving him a slow steady smile. She had come office exactly on time and she was really tired.

Mayank: "okay so Ms. Bhushan in half an hour you should get prepared for our meeting with Ms. Shreya for the deal get all the prices manages, we will be leaving exactly at 10".

Nups: "yes". Mayank walked out of her office and nups sighed.

Nups: "little jerk khud toh ata hai 9:30 pe aur mujhe kehta hai show up at 6 oh gosh how I hate him". She saw him enter his office through the window. He was on the phone and his back was to Nupur who stuck her tongue out him, unluckily mayank turned around and nups froze, cursing herself.

Nups: "oh I am gone".  Mayank ignored her reaction and turned back to his conversation on the phone.

~Nups ran down the stairs, rushing out of the office building. She runs toward mayank who was leaning on his car before she could control she bumped hard into his chest. He got a hold of her arm before she could loose her balance.

Nups: "I am sorry I was".

Mayank: "Ms. Bhushan I am not here to catch you every time you fall". He said in a loud voice. Nups gave him a look of irritate.

Mayank: "Okay now let's go". Mayank sits in the car, nups walks to the passenger seat she tries to open the door, but it would she knocked to get mayank's attention who was smiling mischievously. Finally, he rolls down the window.

Mayank: "any problem Ms. Bhushan".

Nups: "yes can you please unlock your da'. Car".

Mayank: "excuse me Ms. Bhushan what makes you think that I will be driving you to the meeting, you will need to find your own transportation, (nups makes a fist trying to control her anger, mayank looks past her at an auto) There I found you an auto you better get it quickly, because you should be at the Shreya's hotel in 20 minutes".

Nups: "what are?". She stomped her feet and looked at mayank angrily. She turns around to leave.

Mayan: "Nupur" (mayank says sweetly, it was the first time since they had met that he called her nups) Even to mayank it felt different finally saying her name after so long, he didn't know why but it just slipped out. Nups turns around thinking he was going to take her.

Mayank: "That is for sticking your tongue out at me, next time makes better choices". Saying that he gives a broad smile and drives off, leaving an angry Nupur.

Do leave your comments/criticism. 😊
Edited by lopli - 13 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail
i really want to know what happened with them a years back..............lovely update.......cont soon
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Ria
loved ur update dear
Mayank and Nupur  both r stubborn.....
both are deeply  in love but why wer they  pretending ot hate each other??
why mayak hate her ???
very beautiful update
fantastic
do update next part soon
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeeeeeee update

funny n cute

loved it

continue soon
dynamic_doll thumbnail