Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@aash

nice and superb analysis deara

thank u mona...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@mona --- hopefully i will come tomorrow ... don't worry aash & everyone hain thy will take care of u ... page 4 main bhi note hain for all...

@dee -- sure will hug aash

@aash - nice post ......future part .......agree ........geet wants to proove so some hot scene might come .......par do u think cv's are still planning on SR .......aaj wed SR ka dur dur tak koi vastha hi nahin dikh rahan hain

& new article says maan will see dev .........but no mention of SR .......
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hima

@all .....rehg - net ....

my bro said he will try to fix my net problem tomorrow ...so may b i can meet u all tomorrow ...right now he is with his 1 day old baby ...so i can't even force him ....😊

so my cousin & bro said thy will try to fix it & right now thy are in a small town ... & need to find the store to pay the internet bill😊

I am happy  hima . Congrates your bro.............

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@mona --- hopefully i will come tomorrow ... don't worry aash & everyone hain thy will take care of u ... page 4 main bhi note hain for all...

@dee -- sure will hug aash

@aash - nice post ......future part .......agree ........geet wants to proove so some hot scene might come .......par do u think cv's are still planning on SR .......aaj wed SR ka dur dur tak koi vastha hi nahin dikh rahan hain

& new article says maan will see dev .........but no mention of SR .......

meri taraf se ek kissie....

kal ki di thi ke nahi?????

ok i dont think SR will happen...geet will start...lekin maan rok lega...baby ki duhai deke.....
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ hima dii: nice analysis.. even me not worried over the promo....promos are always misleading..agree with each n every word of urs regarding the promo....me liking the promo and the best part is star one is airing the promo after each n every break of all serials...

no wonder adi dint find dev in shimla.. as he ran n came to delhi....
the reason behind misunderstandin between maan n geet ll be bcoz of dadi.. as she said geet not to tell anything to maan now.. so she only has to solve the problem.....and i know she ll solve it for sure....

and regarding arjun.... oh god.. ab ek new entry,....

btw what abt ur net connection ????

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@varsha

Superb analysis dear.............
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
updated ma post in pg 1 dearies...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

hiiiii crazies...❀️

my parents went out of station for next 10 days.. and i hope the spy doesnt troubles me...

coming to the episode.... thought that cvs gonna show us full romance.. but no... despite dev not being in between maneet.. he came in between in the form of tissue paper or visiting card 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘and tat too at wrong time..😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

dadi worried abt dev and she lies to maan regarding adi...
  aur dadi ko dekho...she tellin geet tat if any problem comes bcoz of maan she ll handle it.. .. doesnt she knows that she ll be the reason for the problem....askin geet to hide from maan....😑 luvd the name pendulum given by samata to dadi.... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£and also samata callin star one as kangal channel..🀣🀣🀣🀣

and this aa track... samata. .u read the latest article ah.... u kill these cvs.. v thought aa pack up atleast arjun pack up but nope. cvs are more interested in aa i guess so again a new entry....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ oh god.. i wanna see arjun regretting to the core as he misunderstood maan.. lekin nope now annie being j.....hey babaji.. humein bacha lo...

PRECAP: omg.. finally dev enters the mansion.....no wonder adi dint find him in shimla...he lying wounded in the garden area of the mansion....

guys dont worry.. this misunderstanding between maan n geet ll bring them more closer esp wen maan ll know the truth,... and i guess it ll be dadima or adi who ll tell him the truth.. mostly it ll be dadima.....

party sharty ho jaye yaraa.....

tere parents ko babji india darshan karate rahe...

aur bhai ko tere kamre ke bahar rakhe.........
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Hi Girls

So we are back to KM with Maan & Geet.
But memoirs of Shimla Hotel keeps haunting back even in Delhi to Maan's disgust & Geet's misery.

Added to it Dadi's blinkered motherly love that is currently 'emotional atyaachaar' to Geet who is look up to the elderly lady for sensible advise, but receiving none to help her out f the maze she has got herself into by the condition put by Dev.

But its not the promise made to Dev that is stopping Geet, she cares not nor binds herself to it.

Its Maan she is worried of, Maan who is disgusted by the every thing, every memory  that reminds him of Dev , what he made Geet go through & how she was again on the verge to get sick which may have resulted to them having to lose their Baby.

Maan hates Dev for Geet's sake, for truth's sake & for his strong principles sake that no way ever will allow him to forgive, trust or bring back Dev into their lives.

Geet now hates Dev even more than she ever did, yes she is grateful to him for his help & Maan's returning back to her has given her strength to let go of her own pains.

But now she hates him for Maan's sake. For making Maan having to hate his own blood ties with him, for making Maan ashamed of having him as a sibling, for making Maan angry with his memory alone.

She is sacred too.

Scared knowing that Maan would have died than taken his blood into him at the cost of Geet having had to plead for his sake.

She knows Maan will hate her for loving him so much, so much that she had to forget what this devil did to her.

And she is sacred of Maan hating himself even more knowing that its Dev's blood running through his veins.

Yes he will hate her & himself for their own helplessness in this given situation.

Geet knows this & also that by delaying this eruption of the live volcano named Maan Singh Khurana, she is making the situation more deadly, dangerous & out of control.

And so she is guilty knowing that she is fueling Maan's inner wrath that is profound towards Dev.

She knows she has to talk to him, Dadi stopped her saying wait for the right moment but as far as we have known Dev & Geet's destiny the 'so called good right moment' has come & gone in Shimla at the hospital itself when Maan had for the first & last time questioned to know who was the blood donor.

To Maan love is truth & trust & Geet to him epitomizes it, no way can he live with it that she had to hide, or lie be it for his own sake. It will kill him more.

______

The EPISODE was a well balanced one, every character had their own space be it Annie-Arjun full on with their 'To Be or Not To Be'.
Dadi with her concern & fear for Dev, love & pride for Maan.
Adi with his total loyalty for Maan & the affection for Geet.
Manisha & Romeo for their respect, trust & love for their Maan Sir.

Loved the cute hubby-wify talks especially Geet's possessiveness that made her go rosy with anger & Maan in joy at getting his 'dhamki' giving wife back.
Simply loved Geet's teasing Maan calling him baby & Maan's pouting angry face to such an comment.

I hate speculating on precap  but today can't help but say, Dev's landing at the gate of KM fortifies my belief that he is no saint but devil straight from hell.

Dialogue of the Day.

"Oye Hoye! Nakhrai merai chotai sarkar kai. Baby kai papa bilkul Baby jaise bangayai. Chalo batayai na Baby aapko kya chahiye. "

OMG! Kal Baby Maan got his spnge bath & today all time was treated like a baby too. The Maan Singh Khuran treated like  bay & he did make a pouting face so adorable.Aww!

"Haan Maan Sir humlog sab ghabra gayai thai, aur aye roh roh kar pagal hogaya"......"Aur tum jo chup chup kar roh rahai thai"..."Maan Sir aaj kai baadh hum logon ko chodkar kabhi mat jaye ga"

This did bring tears of love & pride to me for my Maan. A man who is so loved, respected, trusted , blessed & prayed for.
Our Maan indeed is only man to evoke such strong emotions in the heart of one & all.

Moment of the Day

Picture Story

Lots of Love
Nandita

wonderful; take nandu..............I will not add my 2 cents here only than FB............will be back......not busy to reply .................MAAN look MORE YUMMY In GREEN
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ aash: maan ko sazza kyun milegii.. annie ko milegii.. woh hi toh aake chipak gaaye lizard ke jaise....but luvd geet holding maan on his waist....... finally.. woh toh dekhne ko mila.. and i thought annie bhi saath saath jaayegi maan aur geet ke saath.. thank god.. she dint go..

i know what complain u have.. yehi na. .ppl misunderstandin u now.. u dont tell anything and spee hima dii n nandu blaming u...

regarding dadi.. agree...

me waiting for taichiii..
no re geet ll not do the mistake of misunderstanding maan once again.. she knows how much he hates dev.. and she ll for sure not misunderstand.. she ll remember how many times she misunderstood him.. engagement time... post marriage..
i dont think so she gonna repeat her mistake...