Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bharkha

kahaan thee tu kal raath ko..........

😭yaar..

by the time i reached home it was 9.45 pm.. i watched the last part and was having food to watch the rest of th epart by 11 pm... and the power went.. off.. i was cursing the electricity board guys adn others and my manager whomever i ahev no idea..

and it came by 11.15pm.... i had my food then...

saw the same part i saw at 9.45 pm.. was so frustrated and tired didnt even open my lap....

and i slept off....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maneet1985

😭yaar..

by the time i reached home it was 9.45 pm.. i watched the last part and was having food to watch the rest of th epart by 11 pm... and the power went.. off.. i was cursing the electricity board guys adn others and my manager whomever i ahev no idea..

saw the same part i saw at 9.45 pm.. was so frustrated and tired didnt even open my lap....

and i slept off....

Oh poor Deepz, don't worry dear today will be a better day, we may get to see the nanga punga Maan😆
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😭yaar..

and i slept off....

dont worry deeps....things ll be better soon yar....
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

dont worry deeps....things ll be better soon yar....

u crazoies make my day..

by the way.. the precap was not so catching!!! dev km mein milna.. wow what a coincidence...

kisi gunde ne use utakar pitayi ki aur KM mein chod diya.. yeh CVs bhi na.. shows taht dev is upto something!!!
but i am happy thta our arrogant angry yung man is back!!!!
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

u crazoies make my day..

by the way.. the precap was not so catching!!! dev km mein milna.. wow what a coincidence...

kisi gunde ne use utakar pitayi ki aur KM mein chod diya.. yeh CVs bhi na.. shows taht dev is upto something!!!
but i am happy thta our arrogant angry yung man is back!!!!

i know.. sab dev ki plannin hai i guess to enter km..and those 3 gundas only whom maan slapped.. and these cvs are known for their illogical stuffs...
want to see taichiii
craziekudi thumbnail

i know.. sab dev ki plannin hai i guess to enter km..and those 3 gundas only whom maan slapped.. and these cvs are known for their illogical stuffs...
want to see taichiii

did u read a new artcile

about geet going to bring in dev.. maan so angry.. wont show the angry to geet due to her condition, but will inturn create aloofness between maan adn geet

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago