Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki ghar mein wapasi.....

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi lovely crazies

plz reserve

Edited after epi-

Full Title-MAANEET ki ghar mein wapasi aur Dev ki wapasi Khuranas ki zindagi mein..................

MAANEET nok-jhok-cute sweet and lovely just like MAANEET😊

Maan is outside even when Geet has told him not to come out..............Maan teasing his Mishti so did u say bye to all ur new saheliya and Geet kyun aapne apni sponge wali nurse ko akri baar bye bolne jaa rahe te😆😆................MAANEET can beat even kids when they start their argument for no reason............bina wajah ki jagada karna bina wajah ki ek dusare ko tang aur pareshaan karna inka sabse bada shauk hai!..................dadi is so right by now she knows only someone who has no job will get involved in their argument and by the time that person tries to solve the problem MAANEET will solve it themselves..........jab miya biwi raaji toh kya karega kaazi lol😆..................dadi MAANEET hai hi aise har cheez mein unique.............unhe samjna mushkil hi nahi balki namumkin hai!.................sirf woh dono ek dusare ko samaj sakte hai akhir ab MAANEET ek dusare ke rang mein sach much rang chuke hai😊😆😉..............

Geet calling Maan baby papa bhi baby ki tarah baby hai when he is in shararat mood and also while feeding soup................Mana getting irritated and Geet is teasing him even more😆😆 aww how adorable...........MAANEET behave like babies only in front of each other and treat each like babies..........Now i'm wondering once the baby is born who will take of whom MAANEET will take care of their baby or their baby will take care of her baby-like parents especially whem mama-papa bina wajah ki ladayi kar rahe honge!😆😆😆...........iss dev ki wajah se v did not even get more naughty and cute scenes...........

MAANEET-Romeo, Manisha, Anni welcoming MAANEET😊

It was such a treat to watch Romeo and Manisha!..................Manisha so excited to see his hot hot boss Maan.........Romeo was so hilarious tu kya ab unke ghodi mein rahega woh tuje adopt kare kya and jo tumhare jaise aur koi paida na ho!😆😆...............everyone so happy seeing their lovely MAANEET back.........they r welcoming MAANEET- this welcome symbolic of MAANEET's new life of happiness, peace, love, togetherness where they can leave behind the painful memories of their dreadful accident and the aftermath😊..........also it was so touchy to see how Manisha and all told their Maan sir not to leave them alone ever again................this shows how much they love, care and respect their Maan sir😊.................

Geet ki kasmakash-

Geet is hiding truth from her Maan bcuz of her love and concern for him and not bcuz of dev's promise...............she wanted to tell Maan the truth when they reach home but seeing Maan's anger, hatred, pain, irritation just seeing hotel's things which reminded him of dev Geet's decides to hide truth for the timebeing bcuz Geet ke liye Maan se badkar kuch aur nahi.............Geet knows that for Maan truth, trust, faith, honesty and loyalty define love but right now she doesn't want to reveal that heartbreaking truth to her Maan bcuz woh sach hi kya jo Maan ki health ko phir se bigad de aur phir se Maan ki zindagi ko khatre mein daale...............Geet aisi kasmakash mein hai ki sach bataya tabi apne Maan ko woh sach dard aur takleef degi aur agar wo sach chupaya toh bhi Maan ko dard aur takleef hogi..........................zindagi mein kahi baar insaan do raahon par aake kada hota hai jaha sahi aur galat tay kharna mushkil hai............jaha par sirf uljane aur kahi sawaal hote hai par unke koi jawaab nahi hote unke koi hal nahi hote hai.......................Geet ne sirf apne Maan ke liye khoon ke asu peekar saari dard akeli saha rahi hai she can die a million deaths just to give her Maan one life bcuz Maan ki zindagi se hi Geet ki zindagi hai.....................just like how Maan was dying a million deaths during his guilt-trip during his heart Geet and heartbeat baby's choice eventhough he never meant to chose Geet over their baby but it was just his reflex action and also when Maan was harsh and rude with his words and behaviour to keep a distance from Geet...............MAANEET hai hi aise ki woh zahar bhi hasthe hasthe pi jaayenge ek dusare ke liye ek dusare ki khushi aur zindagi ke liye ek dusare ko har musibat gham aur asoon se bachane ke liye😊...................

MAANEET-Dev

When dev has taken a promise from Geet not to tell Maan about him donating blood Geet suspects Dev's intentions and this is so natural for her bcuz Geet knows him he can go to any extent to fulfil his selfish ends, he can use anyone and play with anyone' feelings for his own maksad...........today Geet was judging dev not as someone who saved her Maan her life her everything but she was judging dev who is her culprit her sinner her rap*st............Similarly Maan doesn't trust dev and his intensions bcuz even he knows that whatever dev does always has a hidden selfish motive.................dev has betrayed MAANEET's trust, played with their genuine feelings and always created problems and given so much pain to MAANEET.............so MAANEET cannot trust him............as they say it takes years to gain trust but takes a second to break that trust and now that dev has broken their trust beyond repair MAANEET's suspicion is so natural and dev deserves such a life of loneliness, if he has become paraya from everyone it is all bcuz of his own evil and sinful deeds, it is his own past behaviour and actions that now he has a life where everyone looks at him with suspicion..............

Adi-Dadi

Adi is not happy to keep an eye on dev bcuz for him MAANEET's faith and trust in him and his loyalty his true concern and love for them matters the most to him but at the same time he cannot say no to dadi............dadima's heart melts for her grandson dev and also she lies to Maan and she also tells Geet to hide dev's truth from Maan.....................Geet is hiding the truth from her Maan bcuz of her immense concern and love for her Maan and his wellbeing but dadima is lying to Maan bcuz of her concern for Maan but also for dev's sake................in dadi's case her motherly love for dev is now overtaking her pain she feels for Geet and also dev is very smart he has played his cards wisely and gained dadima's sympathy completely....................

Anni-Arjun

Arjun trying to cover Anni's requirement and his true feelings for her with his egoistic behaviour and attitude............Anni knows this so goes to see him.............now Anni's only mission is to make Arjun see the truth truth about himself truth about their relationship and truth about her bro Maan..............

Precap-

Dev outside Khurana Mansion wounded..........hima now even i'm sure that dev has a big evil plan..........Dee and myself wanted him to be positive but i guess v were so wrong abt him somethings and some people can never change and they cannot be trusted and dev belongs to this category...................dev changes colours depending on wat wud benefit him the most........all his thoughts, actions and behaviour r for a hidden selfish motive...............

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Girls

So we are back to KM with Maan & Geet.
But memoirs of Shimla Hotel keeps haunting back even in Delhi to Maan's disgust & Geet's misery.

Added to it Dadi's blinkered motherly love that is currently 'emotional atyaachaar' to Geet who is look up to the elderly lady for sensible advise, but receiving none to help her out f the maze she has got herself into by the condition put by Dev.

But its not the promise made to Dev that is stopping Geet, she cares not nor binds herself to it.

Its Maan she is worried of, Maan who is disgusted by the every thing, every memory  that reminds him of Dev , what he made Geet go through & how she was again on the verge to get sick which may have resulted to them having to lose their Baby.

Maan hates Dev for Geet's sake, for truth's sake & for his strong principles sake that no way ever will allow him to forgive, trust or bring back Dev into their lives.

Geet now hates Dev even more than she ever did, yes she is grateful to him for his help & Maan's returning back to her has given her strength to let go of her own pains.

But now she hates him for Maan's sake. For making Maan having to hate his own blood ties with him, for making Maan ashamed of having him as a sibling, for making Maan angry with his memory alone.

She is sacred too.

Scared knowing that Maan would have died than taken his blood into him at the cost of Geet having had to plead for his sake.

She knows Maan will hate her for loving him so much, so much that she had to forget what this devil did to her.

And she is sacred of Maan hating himself even more knowing that its Dev's blood running through his veins.

Yes he will hate her & himself for their own helplessness in this given situation.

Geet knows this & also that by delaying this eruption of the live volcano named Maan Singh Khurana, she is making the situation more deadly, dangerous & out of control.

And so she is guilty knowing that she is fueling Maan's inner wrath that is profound towards Dev.

She knows she has to talk to him, Dadi stopped her saying wait for the right moment but as far as we have known Dev & Geet's destiny the 'so called good right moment' has come & gone in Shimla at the hospital itself when Maan had for the first & last time questioned to know who was the blood donor.

To Maan love is truth & trust & Geet to him epitomizes it, no way can he live with it that she had to hide, or lie be it for his own sake. It will kill him more.

______

The EPISODE was a well balanced one, every character had their own space be it Annie-Arjun full on with their 'To Be or Not To Be'.
Dadi with her concern & fear for Dev, love & pride for Maan.
Adi with his total loyalty for Maan & the affection for Geet.
Manisha & Romeo for their respect, trust & love for their Maan Sir.

Loved the cute hubby-wify talks especially Geet's possessiveness that made her go rosy with anger & Maan in joy at getting his 'dhamki' giving wife back.
Simply loved Geet's teasing Maan calling him baby & Maan's pouting angry face to such an comment.

I hate speculating on precap  but today can't help but say, Dev's landing at the gate of KM fortifies my belief that he is no saint but devil straight from hell.

Dialogue of the Day.

"Oye Hoye! Nakhrai merai chotai sarkar kai. Baby kai papa bilkul Baby jaise bangayai. Chalo batayai na Baby aapko kya chahiye. "

OMG! Kal Baby Maan got his spnge bath & today all time was treated like a baby too. The Maan Singh Khuran treated like  bay & he did make a pouting face so adorable.Aww!

"Haan Maan Sir humlog sab ghabra gayai thai, aur aye roh roh kar pagal hogaya"......"Aur tum jo chup chup kar roh rahai thai"..."Maan Sir aaj kai baadh hum logon ko chodkar kabhi mat jaye ga"

This did bring tears of love & pride to me for my Maan. A man who is so loved, respected, trusted , blessed & prayed for.
Our Maan indeed is only man to evoke such strong emotions in the heart of one & all.

Moment of the Day

Picture Story

Lots of Love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
as per the promo / SBS ......

it's SBS ...........every thing is false news wht thy give ......coming to the promo's only 1/2 of the promo comes true always .......is shown in the show ...... so me not at all worried over that .....

thy never showed any promo till date that happened completely & exactly as per the promo ....... eg:- whn maan knew geet was preg* ......he was angry that she hid the truth from him but for how long .... not long naa ...... similarly this promo & the anger in the promo also will not last long .........

like all my previous posts .........all i can say is MSK .......will b disturbed as to the changed / softened nature of geet towards Dev ........

MU will not happen ......... if thy say MU happen it will not be like wht happend last time .......

ghalat fami means ..... maan will b worried over her behaviour coz as per maan ......he treats geet like a baby & he behaves as though he is her dad ...... so his anger is actually his worry ........not an anger in particular ....& he will figure the problem out ....... if this worry results in jealousy then we will have some steamy scenes between maan & geet ...😆😆😆

before it is late & say if at all ... the matter goes out of control .... dadi is always there she will interfere .....& inform maan abt dev donotaing blood .....& tht dev took a promise from geet .......as dev did not take promise from dadi .......we can say that dadi might save the day anytime .........only a possibility as dadi knows every thing most of the time & if it is necessary she can come to maan & geet's aid ..........

In the end no MU .........before thy start maan will clear them .......all problems will be solved .........1 by 1 in due course of time .........

If at all say maan hurts geet with few of his words & later re think over them & feels bad over it ...... once he puts 2 & 2 together & will solve the problem ........

then there will b a hot patch up & he will get close to geet .......

or he might even get close to geet out of jealousy also .....

may not con. but def a passionate romance will come .....

analysis of episode :-not much from me ..........GC & DD great acting ....GurTi rockz .........

how come U have a visiting card or a tissue of the resort with u ..... maan's reacting very very hyper on spotting a small tissue or a business card ......wht would b his reaction when he will see dev in the house ....

just like he threw the business card & tissue out ... he will b throwing dev out ....😆😆😆😆me hoping he throws him out of KM ....😆😆😆

but I know that will not happen as dadima will not allow 😭😭😭

dadima dev ki plan ki shikar ho gayi😭😭😭not even listening to geet ....geet cannot share the problem with maan whom she wants to share .... & dadima not ready to listen .... poor geet cannot share her problem .....with any one ..... geet U can cry on my shoulder....🤗

geet poor thing is already going through hell .... what effect will it have on her baby .....

maan remembering Dr. words ....on geet's condition no tension for her ...

but maan's behaviour towards dev's memories from the resort ....&

geet's guilt of hiding abt dev being the donor ....will be killing geet from inside ... i am really feeling bad for her 😭😭😭😭😭when will maaneet be happy .....😭😭😭

loved all maaneet moments ....😆😆😆where geet was treating maan as baby ....😆😆😆probably a ziddi baby ...😆😆😆geet ki zimmedaari bad gayi ...😆😆😆she has 2 kids 2 handle ...😆😆😆

maan, geet, dadi ,romeo & manisha were all good ... in that part ....

ok geet😡 why did u call  dadima whn maan was trying to be romantic ...gayi bains paani main ....😆😆😆

arjun who was doing business since long time .... Why is he having problem now in managing his company……..really absurd…. or may B we have to think that the customers earlier thought that what arjun showed was the right choice ...just like frogs they were like confined to a well ....arjun's customers are frogs & arjun's choice is a well😆😆😆

Dev is wounded but how did he reach delhi.... or is he in shimla 😕😕😕😕😕

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
res!!

nanga punga maan in our dreams crazies....!!
===========================================================================

Hiya crazies……..🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

How waz ur day?? Mine was grt…..Must be due to the nanga punga maan dreams I had yest night!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

How many had them????☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Did he have to hug annie so closely!!!!!!1 geet ko aise to nahi chipakta…and besharam behan….tu door reh mere maan se!!!!!

Maan ko sazaa milegi right varsha???😡😡😡😡😡😡

====================================================================================

The doc in me shuddering again…..major accident of the skull..discharge in 1 2 days…..maan not looking even 1% like a pt when geet was feeding him!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

==================================================================================

I have a complain against the crazies…..where do I make my appeal????😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

==================================================================================

SCENE 1: THE PENDULUM!!!

U kno guys I think we alwaz blame dadi for taking dev ka side…….but let me ask u truly n plz answer after thinking…………..HOW MANY OF US WUD HAVE THE WILL POWER N CONVICTION TO SEEE OUR CHILD IN TROUBLE B4 OUR EYES N NOT DO ANYTHING??? EVEN IF HE IS A MURDERER???

That's mothers love…..its all fine to show tulsi killing her own son…but 99.99% woman wud forgive their kids anything…..so plz plz plz don't blame dadi…..even she knows she is wrong but she cant help it…😕😕😕😕😕😕

SCENE 2: GEETS DUVIDHA

Geets poise was fab…she is the chatterbox who tells her man everything…no matter how insignificant….even the thingd=s which she is not supposed to…remember the bathroom seduction scene confession!! So such a big thing to keep to herself is difficult…she knows the basis of their relationship is trust n transparency…she doubts devs intentions…but cant go over dadimas word…..😭😭😭😭😭😭

SCENE 3: MAANEET SCENES

Maaneet scenes were good…..geets jealousy was too good!!! Loved the haq she has on maan!!! The way she was feeding him..maans smile when they came home!!😳😳😳😳😳😳

why did geet calldadi when maan was kissing her???😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

geet beta ek acchi biwwi ke kartavyo ko acche se samjho...aur apni nanand se pati ko bachao!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

SCENE 4 : AA!!!!! ONE MORE TORTURE ADDED FROM TOM!!!

AA was torture as ususal…..i repeat arjuns words….i have the same doubt.."annie ke pehle bhi dis was the best wedding planning company na…" to ab kya hua?????

The new entry will eat up more screen space for a few days….then will be kicked out on her butt!!

Torture over!!! So no worries!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

PRECAP: DEV THE ********

So now the game has begun…looks like dee was right…….poor beaten up dev will melt dadis heart n in he comes to KM!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

AADI

Aadi …I loved that u were unwilling to help dev…lekin u cud not not help dadima…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  

FUTURE STORY

I think that maan will be disturbed....that why geet is taking dev ka side.......even if dadi is the main one to get him to come to KM...he will be hurt that she didint tell him such a big thing...😭😭😭😭😭

manns HURT=ANGER=TAI CHI....errr hot hot nanga punga maan doing TAICHI😆😆😆😆😆

geet will be disturbed due to maans disturbance n she will misunderstand maans disturbance...i dont think maan will do shak on geet...lekin geet ko lagega...😆😆😆😆😆

so she will proove her love to him..😳😳😳😳😳😳

i dont think maan will instigate the whole scene...i think it will be geet.....😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
this month is not atall gud for my fingers i think second time i cut ma finger... tat to...without knwing tat i was hurt and blood flowing i continued ma work...

ME all set for an screen burning passionate reunion coz it is clear tat Maan being confused will defo get angry on Geet coz she hid the truth abt Dev and accord to the new TB article Dev will be staying in KM without Maan's knowledge wic will provoke his anger more...

geet thinking of Dev's condition and wondering wat will she do nw... how can she hide the truth from Maan...wat will Maan do if he comes to knw the truth... Dadi assures her... they'll somehow manage...

Geet asking Maan y he is out alone and taunts him that he may waiting for the sponge bath wali nurse...😆😆😆...Maan asks abt adi and dadi says he has soem work here...Geet and Dadi stare... Geet probly knew wat work was it ...

preparations for welcoming Maaneet is going on in KM... Maaneet reach and is all smiles seeing welcome Maan Sir banner...
a balloon goes of and Manisha ji comes and topples at their feet over the carpet...Maan asks wat is happening... Annie comes and huggs her bro...Manisha all senti...maan searching something in his suitcase and Geet comes as do the cute nok joks.... finally settles on a shirt unfortunately it has the card of the hotel they stayed in and flashback of Dev face off runs for us...and Maan thinking of wat the doc said abt Geet's health...he throws the card and strops off Geet thinks tat he must be thinking of Dev... Adi cals and informs abt dev and y the Goons are at his back... (so tat goons are the one Maan bashed in the hotel and Dev is facing tat i think ma POV )...

Geet again tells Dadi and dadi says she wud become more tensed...if she tells the truth...

Geet baby feeding Maan soup wow loved this whole scene me dead... she tells oh my bacha got angry again.. lol loved Geet's expression there...accidently suop spilled on MK's shirt and fate again drags Geet's dilemma by she using the napkin with Hotels name..and Maan angry and throw's it aways...

not more into AA ...

GC DD rocked and loved the soup scene very much

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
hey dew....congo shongo on being bua.....

oh shit!!!!!!! sorry guys..galti se galat thread me likh diya!!

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today is too much AA . I don't like this .
Ab to Gurmeeet shooting pe reguler hai to jada Maaneet scene kiyu nahi dekhaya'

Gunde to dadi ko pereshan kar ke rakha and dadi ne geet ko . Dadi Forced geet to hide the truth about Dev for sometimes .Bechara Geet  ab kya karega ...............

Dadi was blind  for her mamta to Dev .Too much worry about Dev and Told ADi to keep his eye to Dev . Tau ab Dev ko KM pe welcome

Anne and kc stuff held a welcome reception for Maan . they were too good . manisha was hilarious .

Maneet ki larai me hi unka prayer hai .

I think accident ki baat Maan was angry too much . Maan saw the visiting card of Hotel hill asia and the napkin and thinking about Ded and get angry . Hotel ki chese dekh kar itna gussa tau tab kya hoga jab Dev ko dekhegi . Geet tau gayi  . Geet thinking Hotel ki chese dekh kar itna gussa Maan ka tau jab pata chalegi Dev donate blood for Maan tab kya hoga . Geet was so much Tensed and I tensed too .

Precap.....Dev was pitaofying by the gunda . So get ready for Dev to welcome  to KM.
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hiiiii crazies...❤️

my parents went out of station for next 10 days.. and i hope the spy doesnt troubles me...

coming to the episode.... thought that cvs gonna show us full romance.. but no... despite dev not being in between maneet.. he came in between in the form of tissue paper or visiting card 😡 😡 😡and tat too at wrong time..😡 😡 😡

dadi worried abt dev and she lies to maan regarding adi...
  aur dadi ko dekho...she tellin geet tat if any problem comes bcoz of maan she ll handle it.. .. doesnt she knows that she ll be the reason for the problem....askin geet to hide from maan....😡 luvd the name pendulum given by samata to dadi.... 🤣🤣🤣and also samata callin star one as kangal channel..🤣🤣🤣🤣

and this aa track... samata. .u read the latest article ah.... u kill these cvs.. v thought aa pack up atleast arjun pack up but nope. cvs are more interested in aa i guess so again a new entry....😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 oh god.. i wanna see arjun regretting to the core as he misunderstood maan.. lekin nope now annie being j.....hey babaji.. humein bacha lo...

PRECAP: omg.. finally dev enters the mansion.....no wonder adi dint find him in shimla...he lying wounded in the garden area of the mansion....

guys dont worry.. this misunderstanding between maan n geet ll bring them more closer esp wen maan ll know the truth,... and i guess it ll be dadima or adi who ll tell him the truth.. mostly it ll be dadima.....

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello crazies..

me tired and top of it all i didn't much like the episode...barring maaneet scenes...

episode starts and ends with one thing geet's dilema...

i liked how geet pulled msk's leg...
loved the scene how annie and kc staff welcomed msk..manisha really loves msk..that way he went on and on...

msk getting hyper by seeing the hotel's napkin and card..is understable...for msk truth honesty integrity is the most important thing...and he hates dev not only for geet but also dev's deeds is  against his principles...

aa scenes..what is going on over there...can't believe the cvs have introduced a new girl in their story..what crap...

dadi what can i say..dadi has always been like that....i guess she is blinded by her love for dev and she cannot see that in asking geet not to tell maan anything is only to bring danger in maaneet's relationship..

so dev will be back in km precap suggests that....

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

forgot that i reserved....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago