//Happy Birthday z our One N Only Karan S Grover\\

Posted: 13 years ago

MODS ; PLZ  DO NOT CLOSE IT AS WE HAVE TAKEN PERMISSION FROM SHRUTI  GLOBAL MODERATORšŸ˜ƒ

Todayyyyy hum sabb
 z have gathered here soo that hum hamare yahaaann k eek bahuttt hii spl caring.. januablee Dude ko birthday wish kareinn....anyyyy guesses??????

Twenty Nine years ago, a star no a phenomena was born.  Ofcourse,  did anyone would have ever known that this, humble, down to earth, loveable, jaunable , chocolate boy would one day reach out and captivate millions and trillions of hearts all over the world.

What kind of a dude he is, the one who doesnt get hit by stardom, even when he is admired by a mass audience and a hearthrob of zillions of worldover fans. Hard working, humble, loveable, sincere are the synonymns for this wonderful actor par excellance.

Sweetheart of Millions started his career at the Sheraton, Oman as a marketing executive. Oh baby that is not you , the mom Telly Industry with her arms wide open is so looking for her son to rock the industry.  Harboring big celluloid dreams he was part of a band during his college days called the "Thousand Decibels". Now he returned to India to achieve his goals and dreams to pursue his acting career.   He prepared and participated in the Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt contest in 2004 and won the award for 'Most Popular Model'.

Before starting his television acting career he did many modeling assignments, ramp shows, advertisements and even hosted a radio show.

He started his acting career with Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi for Bajaj Telefilms on MTV India after being selected from a nation wide talent hunt. Baby rocked with his natural talent on the auditions and won the role with ease.  He was a novice to the industry, but yet proved to be a star of the future.

After learning, the nuances of acting on the KMZ sets he followed Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag and finally ending up in KZK in a negative role. His character sketch even in the negative role was attractive to the audience and just ended up admiring him.  His proven acting skills fetched him roles in Solhah Singaarr on Shara one and some short stints o C.I.D n and Paarivvar.

Now our man : a skilled actor who could seemingly take on any kind of role and do full justice to the role, which won the adoration millions, the charishmatic Dr. Armaan Mallik, the character - fun-loving, suave, romantic ..what more ..just verstality filled in character.

He is one man who gave meaning for the songs ..
ISHQ LEHTA, AASmaani..

This guy is a simply  natural actor with superb comic timing. Though his characterization as Armaan in the beginning was of a flirt, people used to love to hate him,if any other actor would portray that role they would have completely ignored him.It was his acting talent which made trillions love him. He is a versatile actor with a cool attitude and style.To be frank, most of the DMG audiance was hooked to DMG only because of him.

OH yeah baby,he is the best in tellywood and better than most in bollywood. Hmm I guess an entire dictionary would fall short of words for him. He's stupendous, vivacious, with unbound energy, exuberance, passion, naughtiness and vigour. Armaan flirting, romancing wildly, playfully dispensing his act especially one scene when he dresses up as a woman it's worth watching.  Hebecame matured with time, his acting skills have not only proved him versatile but also taken him to a new level altogether where audiance saw him not only as a Senior doctor, but also a soft, gentle lover who has this childlike capability of getting hurt every so often.

He touched everyone's heart with his smile that can bring nothing but immense happiness inside you.

Good looking stature accompanied by style and attitude. This guy has unconventional looks but his hot quotient is high. Many girls would go drooling over him.

He surprises all with his intense display of anger and pain together.The guy enacts such scenes with ease.
You empathize and sympathize with him here. Hurt, jealousy, anger, sadness- all gel well in his eyes. The tears that stop in his eyes flow in your eyes. He proves he is a master of intense emotions.As long as his eyes do the talking, he is one of the ultimate romantic heroes.
His art speaks for him.

He anchored the STAR One reality television show Zara Nach Ke Dikha season 1. He was the second runner-up in the dance reality show - Jhalak Dhikla ja Season 3. In 2009 he co-hosted the music show Idea Rocks India on Colors TV. In 2010 he participated as a contestant in Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3.

Deservingly the director's actor was nominated for the Best actor by ITA and just created the most hottest dude on Telly just to give him the award and the most desirable doctor naaa man by TOI ranked at 24th on 50.

That's Karan Singh Grover for you- A gem of an actor ā­ļø

Very few actors par excellance touch lives and bring smiles on so many faces without ever realizing it. They breathe life into their characters; such a way that you can't help feeling every feeling, thinking every thought, experiencing every emotion and dreaming every dream that the characters they are enacting are dreaming. They touch your hearts, affect you to an extent that they seem part of your lives, and they pull on your heartstrings, one by one. Their portrayal of a character makes you fall in love with love all over again, makes you relive beautiful things that you've lived at some point in time, and makes you dream. That's what KARAN SINGH GROVER does to you. KSG, a wonder actor, who has brought Dr Armaan Mallik to life, plays to perfection and makes us go weak in our knees.

An actor who believes simply in doing goood work and setting his own standards and again his work speak for him, so what now heights of success which will continue to prosper and reach the pinnacle.  So we are all here ON THE 23RD FEBRUARY 2011 to wish him all the best in the future endeavors.  We pray the almighty to bless him with all the very best in his life and whatever he does in his life we truthful KSGianz r there to give ous undying support and best wishes with him now n  forever and ever.

F-few - R-relation - I-in - E-earth- N-never -D-die

Okay buddies let us all make this the most memorable day for our DUDEšŸ˜³

Welcome to the best of the best.... biggest of the biggest....
taan keecho party

Hi hello Namestay, sastrikaal... mein  hoon aap ki host aur dost sexiest, seductive, most awaited šŸ˜†

Sheila Ki Jawaani...šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Aaj is special din par hum ..would visit... uch khaas logo ... who have come here dil se to wish our Man ...chaleeya ...

Run..Run Sheila..Mini is coming with heršŸ˜” as she has a few of  šŸ˜” after using it for Karan, for u as she wants to be the hostšŸ˜Š 

Escaping Mini, sheila welcomed thethe the
"Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin, naamumkin hai."
..... Bollywood King Khan to Tellywood King KSG's Party.

Oh Salman there not 2 mind SRK's presence just to pat KSG for his bodily heavely shirt removal performance of My love on JDJ.

Salman Khan Avatar

Yov the gorgeous Aishwarya to wish KSG dil Se

Sizzling Rani , Bebo aka Kareena , Sexy Vidya...

OMG Ranbir there to show how grippy his towel is when he does those steps for Jab se...

Ranbeer Kapoor avatar

Shahid Shahid Shahidddd Fexy.. Kamineyyyyy  

OMG the IFianz, AAKDDianz, KSGianz, KASHianz, KASUianz, KAJENianz..look equally sexy n gorgeous.
uff teri ada

It's time for cake cutting

Aishu for Kajra re..Hayee KSG all tempted to drool..Nikz plz stay away for a while...šŸ˜† no long while šŸ˜† as he has the other sexy girlz too..

Aishwarya Rai avatar

Kareena kapoor grooving sexily  

N Vidhya hottest ever sensuously

SRK all set to perform sexily for Mast Kalander but Rani said no we will rock the floor with a melody move for Tauba Tumhare

best of shah rukh rani mukherjee avatars from bollywood films

Ranbir to shake his legs for Bachna ae Haseeno

Hotty Shahid pushing SRK away to take Rani with him....

KSG enjoying the Tamasha...šŸ˜†...

They showed Beyonce clipping toooooooooooo 

Where r the IFianz....omg all drooling KSG not, drooling Atif who is the DJ for the party

Karan Singh Grover's messages to his fans through Telly tadka on his Birthday

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTP3KHF9tWg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by AAKDD-fanclub - 13 years ago

Dear SG,

never know when i saw u for the first time that i could be obsessed with the three letter word,of course i love one more four letter word too,that is KaSh of course
On this brightest day of your life when finally a dimple boy came to the world who turned out to be the Greek God of modern times,i would like to wish you a very very KaShappy Birth Day, u know we are used the KaSh in every possible happiness in life,so i would like to know how we still n will adore KaSh,i swear on god i never thought i would dedicate my time to love any couple or person individual besides SRK,Madhuri and Kajol-Shah Rukh(another KaSh) pair
I wish all the success in your life and i want u to make live again 2007-2008 with happiness in my life,i want your birth day as colour full as it is been here
Swetha

hi karan

happy birthday........all the best for future n keep rocking.....hope u get settled finally n hope to see kash again!
keep rocking !

love Maham

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kisses, we're ready to send.

may u get all da success n happiness ahead...
may u get many more.
n may we get to see many more of you....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.SUPERKOOL...
LOVE U ALOT..
PLZZ BE BACK SOON...
REALLY MISSING U ALT...
PLZ PLZ KSG CUM BACK SOOOON..
LUVVVV UUUUUU....

From, Ujala

Dear Karan,

A very happy birthday! I really miss u seeing on TV. you are a Big part of my life. I wish you an amazing and FUN birthday - Please come back on Screen and bring all our smiles back ! you have always promised to entertain us as long we love u .. now what happened? how come u are not on tv:( Me and my friends are ready to accept any girl with you - just really want you back on tv. but i understand .. all this show process takes time - So yeah but don't ever forget about promises. May God gives u all the happiness you deserve! oh and I LOVE you ?

Isha

This OS is from 'KASHian to Karan'.

Karan was sitting on the floor with his back resting against the frame of the couch with Shilpa sitting between his legs. Their hands were resting on Shilpa's 26 weeks old bloated tummy, as if protecting the unborn with their love. Yes, Our very own Shilpa Anand, now Shilpa Singh Grover is a first time expecting mother and Her husband is the most impatient and doting father to be one has ever see or heard about.
Karan.> Shona
SHILPA>Hmm
Karan :( in a dreamy voice) who do u think our baby would look like?
Shilpa (in a half amused tone) Karan' u r crazy! Our baby isn't even born how can say?
K:(in a lil irritated voice)Tch'that's why I am saying"think"..U knw "think?" He air quoted.
SLgiving an adorable smile and turning to face her hubby),"I really cant say Karan..But given a choice ,I would want our baby to be a junior you..I want a baby karan"

Karan looked into the eyes of the woman sitting in his arms..his world, his life, his angel..his shona'Life is actually full of surprises'and mysteries..and confusions..and is abt twist and turns'Who knew the handsome hunk Karan Singh Grover would actually end up not with any of the women he desired to be with, but wih the only one he always dreamt to be with..
Even after being with ant without each other for so long, even after realizing what he wants, even after facing the truth his heart has been yearning to tell him from the first day he met Shilpa, it took him so long, it took them so long.

The day they met on the sets of DMG, they instantly felt smthing.While Karan felt drowning into the beautiful almond shaped eyes of the gorgeous protagonist, Shilpa herself felt immersing and being carried away in the ocean of love and passion that those blue eyes radiated as he used to look at her..
With time they realized that there was something building up between them which no words could express, no scene could depict, no director could portray.Karan and Shilpa, called KaSh by their fans, had crossed the levels of so called friendship they were sharing. They scenes they shot, the Aur Paas scene, the |Lonavla dance scene, the New Year terrace scene, the Confession, 'they were not merely scenes they were shooting. To the world they werr AR, but to them they were KaSh speaking those lines.Yes, they had become one soul trapped in two bodies that creaved every moment to be with each other.Then what had kept them away?

Confusion..Yes it was Karan's confusion that kept them away.Both being extremely career oriented, they were passing through the zenith of s.uccess in their career. Life was a bliss.They couldn't have asked formore. But good things do come to an end'
While Karan was fancying her whole day, Shilpa was having problems with the production house..that is the CVs. She was not at all liking the way they were shaping her character. Whenever she used to complain., they would mum her up by reminding her of her contract. She was always expecting Karan to stand up for her, but he never did.WHY?
The answer is'confusion. She wanted him to talk for her, to stand up for her, to support her. But he never did.These were tymes whn she doubted him. These acts of her confused her'of him'
One thing which both these love birds wre forgetting was that they already seeing other people in trheir life.While Karan was seeing Shraddha, Shilpa was seeing Pankit.Why? The answer is'confusion'of Karan.Karan was waiting, waiting to gather up courage to go up to Shraddha ant tell her.

Shilpa was suddenly finding herself at a loss mainly due to Karan'as uncooperative nature. She quit the show.She was anticipating a fall her success due to her on screen character, but Karan's zenith was reaching a new height every other day bcz of trhe Bechara Lover Boy role he was playing.

Yes'it was the success of karan leading him to confusion whch ultimately led to the tragic halt of this budding love story.
Shilpa quit, and he didn't stop her.He was scared of loosing his success. He felt he could afford tolose Shilpa, but not his success.He played along with the CVs.Unknowingly, they got separated.
KaSh did talk to each other late if they met smwhere, but that was confined only to Hi n Hello.Shilpa died a million deaths while Karan felt terrible. But eventually because of all these confusions and turmoil, they had actually started doubting each other's feelings. While Shilpa laughed at her own foolishness as to how can such a practical girl like her 4getbher 8yrs old love and fall crazily for her 1yr old friend, Karan started feeling more that his success was more important than jst a passing affair W*H a co star who wasnt even wrking W*H him now.They both concluded calling their feeling as nothing but attraction.

However, soon \shilpa realized that how hard she tried she could not get Karan out herself. One such day when she could not take it any more, she ran to her sister and cried her heart out." plz take him away'he has besieged my soul'Plz take him away .."..was all she managed to say between her sobs."Clear the mess, and start ur life all over again", Sakshi said.
She could not start a new life, but she could definitely end the old one. Her old life, which was nothing but mess, thanks to two people. Karan and Pankit. Yes Shilpa and Pankit's love life was seeing enormous turmoils.While Pankit counld sense the reason, Shilpa kept on denying.But not any more.She called off her relationship W*H Pankit.

One soul trapped in two bodies, one heart beating in two bossoms.How can then one's life run smoothly while the other's is such a mess?Karan's confused life was had also become a mess. So he thought may be a marriage might clean it up.But alas! He was wrong again.He was not being able to adjust to Shraddha.To overcome his maladjustment led disturbed married life he joined a reality show to get himself busy.But instead of the reality show, the loss of Shilpa haunting him deep down was keeping him busy.Yes his confusion messed it up yet again'.He separated from Shraddha and hooked uo W*H Nicole, hoping for a remedys .Getting back to Shilpa seemed to have been imposibble now.. He had traveled to far away from her.

Suddenly the most impossible turned to be a miracle. Shilpa\ was called back to the show because of its falling TRPs.The first thing they both did upon hearing the news was just smile.Yes, they simply smiled, from the one heart that they were sharing-the smile of content.The first thing they both said as they smiled was "Yes".While Shilpa said it as her approval, Karan said it out of happiness.
As they met on the set yet again, instead of hugging and crying their heart out, they simply smiled.They did not hug as they were still scared of the electric wave that would pass thru them if they do, and they smiled as that was enough to tell each other v what they felt. Their love was beyond words, and they knew it now.
As fate had given them another chance, they decided(to themselves) not to hurry.They took time to rediscover and reexplore each other esp Shilpa. Karan was sure of what he wants, but still he could feel some insecurity from Shilpa's side.She was scared.Yes she was scared to trust him again.But Karan did not tell her nething.This tym he wanted his feelings to speak, not his words. He wanted to cure the wounds in her delicate hearts with his love. Love is the best cure.
They bonded up really well. Stealing glances at each other, Karan's flirting with his words and Shilpa's blushing-all were back'.In short, KaSh was back..Amidst this, Karan had an offer from another reality show, but he was hesitating to say yes.For some unknown reason he feared leaving Shilpa behind and fly to |Brazil to shoot.Shilpa sensed his discomfort, and decided to talk to him.
One day, after pack up she dragged Karan to her van and asked him the reason.The reason why he was UNREASONABLY being stubborn. But Karan stood mum.As Shilpa repeatedly kept on asking him,he just kept staring at her.He felt as if he was drowning into those almonf sdhaed eyes.Suddenly he rememberd the dialogue he once said in a scene for Riddhima,"in mein doobki laga sakte hain"."that wasn't Armaan, that was Karan saying those lines", he chuckled at the thought. "Karan, I am demanding an answer from u dammit", her growl brought him back to reality.
Right at that instant Shilpa felt something warm on her mouth.She was being kissed.Yes she was being kissed by the person she shed a million tears to be with , but W*H no avail'till now. In no tym she found herself reciprocating, and soon they were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Their kiss told how much they missed each other, how much they craved to be with each other, how much they love each other, and how incomplete they r without each other.
As they broke apart to catch some air, they boared in each other's eyes.All the two lovers could manage to say to each other was"I LOVE U".Yes, they finally destroyed all their distances, and finally they claimed their love..
Present
Karan bent and gave a soft peck on Shilpa's nose.
"What would have happened if u wouldn't have kissed me that day?"Shilpa asks innocently.
"We would have gotten together by some other beautiful way, simple", Karan replied politely.
"How can u be so sure that we would have ended up together?"She stii seems not so convinced W*H his answer.
He Cuddled her in his arms and she sniuggled closer to him, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.
"we wrer destined to be together,Shona ' Cz its He who has written our love story", he says pointinh upwards,"
"Yes , together, forever". They smiled and closed their eyes.
KASHAPPY BIRTHDAY'''.KARAN''''.WISH ALL UR DERAMS AND ASPIRATIONS AND WISHES COME TRUE'.MAY U HAVE HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE AROUND YOU''..N MAY U KEEP CHARMING US WITH UR KASHSOME QUALITIES''''.LOVE U SO MUCH'''

Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Our Shonu!
Our Cutie pie!

I wish ur Birthday will
as special as u are!

Its ur Birthday & I cant be there ,
But I'll Still send u a special
wish & a littele prayer ,
Have a Happy birthday ,
I Hope dat all of ur Birthday
wishes come true ,
May u have a great time today
& find Happiness :) in
everything u do!!!!
&
As i said on Shona's Birthday i m saying this on ur Birthday too dat Pleaseeee Come BaCk again Together to
RoCk our World Again!!!!

With Each yer actually not yaer ,
with each second I LoVe
u & Shilpa more &
more!!!!

Have a Mastiful & KaShful Birthday
LoVe u so much & I
alwayzzzz will!!!!

From Misha

Hey Karan (Shonu) Happy Birthday,

We wish you a very Happy Birthday. I juz want to say you are the best actor of TV industry for all KaShians you were, are and will always stay the best actor we will love you no matter what and will be ther for you. Everything about you make us crazy your smile, your acting, your laugh, you expressions wheneva we see you onscreen we fall more in love with you. You are very sweet person and your warm nature makes your personality more charming. The best quality is you love your fans alot which we fans admire most about you.
On your Birthday I wish you all the very best for your future and much much happiness and love for life. May all your wishes and dreams come true and you get success all your life and achieve all the goals in your life. May you get whateva your heart desires. May this day brings smile, laughter and joy to your life.
You are a superstar and your chemistry with Shilpa Anand is hot you are our Armaan and will stay one we your true fans can't wait to see you back onscreen. You look amazing with Shilpa its was because both of you who made us fall in love with you and DMG because of your chemistry with Shilpa everyone still remembers DMG. We are proud that we were the first group of your and Shilpa ever created of DMG we from the first day are with you and we will stay with you and always admire your work. You rocked as Armaan and will always rock in whicheva character you will play. You have given us beautiful memeories to cherish along with Shilpa which we will always remember. You are very talented and special we all love you and wish you all the best for your future projects. Happy Birthday from me and all KaShians.
From morning till night,
May your birthday be bright.

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a Wonderful day.

May brooks and trees and singing hills
Join in the chorus too,
And every gentle wind that blows
Send happiness to you.

May your spirit keep the freedom
of a butterfly in spring,
and may your heart be filled always
with the joys of simple things.
May your essence claim the freshness
of the new laid morning dew.
All of this... and more...
is my Birthday wish for you.

Lots of Luv
Zahra.

OMGG!!! It's February 23rd...KARANNNNN it's your Birthday ?
Happy Happy Happy KaShappy Birthday ? Wish you all the best for
this year, hope to see you smile and laugh a lot this year too!! Hope we see KaSh soon too! Do you still have the Shoa Poa picture frame thing Shilpa gave to you for your birthday in 2008? Hope you love the gifts you got, you'll look sexyy with them ?

I have so much to say but I'll just end off by saying

If rain drops were kisses, I would send you showers
If hugs were seas, I would send you oceans
and if love were a person I would send you me ?
But you'll have to send me a ticket to Mumbai first ;)

Love you a lot keep rocking!!
-Sarah

Hey Karan...
Wish you a very Happy Birthday..
May all your dreams and wishes come true..
And may God bless you

Miss you very much..and really excited to see you back on screen. Your little SBS interviews makes me soo happy... :)
You are a brilliant actor...and LOVED you as Dr. Armaan...I also miss the KaSh chemistry..
Hope to see you guys back on screen together again..

I hope you get all the happiness and Success in life..
Have a wonderful Birthday..

Love you loadz..
Reema

Hey Karan,

Miss you a lot, Happy Birthday. You rock and I wanna meet you some day!!
Sanya

Hey Karan

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear. Many Many Happy Returns of the Day
May this day brings lots of happiness in your life.
May all your wishes come true.
May you succeed in whatever you do.

We love you very much. We love your acting. We love your smile, your attitude, your talks.
We love everything about you.
We want to see you again on the small screen and big screen too.

We love your JODI with Shilpa Anand. We love your chemistry with her.
You both have a fantastic, hot, sizzling, adorable, cute, seductive chemistry.
We want to see you again with Shilpa Anand. KASHIANS have waited for a very long time.
Please come back with SHILPA ANAND once again.
We love KASH. We miss KASH. Please come back KASH.

Divya
Love you Karan

ksg we love u a lot .... u r one of the best actor i've ever seen....we can never forget ur amazing chemistry with Shilpa Anand....we'll cherish it forever.....we miss KaSh very much.....we r eagerly waiting to see u guys work together again....

All the best for ur upcoming project.....and happy birthday in advance.....

-Luv
Gunjan

Hi KSG, I am javeria and I am great fan of yours. Firstly a very happy Birthday..... You were absolutely rocking in DMG as Dr Armaan. Even though the show has ended, your character has left a huge impact on me. I really miss you on TV and I hope to see you back soon in a new avatar. I love your chemsitry with Shilpa Anand. Please sign a show with her since you look amazing together.
Best Wishes
Javeria

Dear karan bhaiyya,
Firstly i wanna wish u many many happy returns of the day. May this day of ur life bring in great oppurtunities in ur life and make ur dreams come true. Secondly i wanna tell i love u. Though i guess i wasn't even born when ur first show went on air but hey still i liked u really much in DMG alongside Shilpa Anand. I hope i gotta see u soon on television. And yeah once again a very happy b'day. May u shine like a star in every work u do. May God bless ya..

Love u muah, Ananya ---

First of all Wish u a very Happy Birthday....
Hope u get all happiness which you deserve in your birthday.....
Really hope u succeed in watever u do in your life....
We have always loved in every role... Cauxe you have been soo good in every work u have done....

Whether it is a Dr. Armaan... Or as the real Karan singh grover....I loved the ur role in DMG... And the chemistry you had with Shilpa anand was just outstanding... Hope we get to see this Jodi once again.... U have rocked in whatever you have done in your life... Hope u keep entertaining us like this always....

I wish u all the best in whatever you do.... In every project u take wish u get the success.....

Enjoy ur birthday fullest.....

Love Ayesha

Dear

Karan,

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Karan,
Happy birthday to youuu!

KaShappy Birthday Karan ?

Wish u Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.!!
I hope God blesses you with lots of love, Peace happiness & success. I hope all your dreams come true and you get everything you've ever wished for!!
Hope u have an Amazing Day and a Wonderdul Life ahead.!! Miss u so much OnScreen! You are my Most Fav Actor ever ? Just want to say Love u so much!! You have brought aa Amazing Charm to the character of Dr Armaan Malik, with your superb acting talent. Your Chemistry with Shilpa Anand is undeniable!! The Magic you both Created its truly undefinable ? We all Love and Miss Our KaSh So much :( Hope to see KaSh soon *InshaAllah*!! Wish u all the best for Future! I am Sure watever u r going to do it Will be ROCKING.

Once again,A Very Happy Birthday To You!!!
God Bless u and ur Family
take Care

Loads of Love
-Noorin

Dearest Karan,

Wish you a very very happy birthday! Today is not only a very special for you but also for all of us as you're someone who has become an integral part of some of our lives. May God bless you and I hope you are showered with his blessings of success, happiness & love!
I hope you have a blast today & a wonderful year ahead..I hope God's blessing comes growing in your life with each second that passes by. You're an actor who leaves me speechless all the time...you're acting is flawless! I came across you as an actor+person after DMG...and I cannot put in words how I much I've fell in love with you since then. Your pairing with Shilpa, that is just undeniable. Your chemistry is simply undefinable and it's impossible to just pick a point and say what we love about you two as a pair. The 2 years without you in 2008 & 2009 was hard for all us KaShians and so is it now. We hadn't seen something like this coming once again in our lives and to take a devastating turn but we really really hope to see you once again with Shilpa somewhere. We were patient bringing you back before and we're patient now..being optimistic was something you both taught us to be & we'll continue to remain optimistic! And we just hope things work out & we get you back once again and this time when you're back- we won't let you go! Life seems empty & boring without KaSh! When you guys came back in Summer 2010, you hoped we'd love you even more and trust us, we love you more than you expect us to!

As an actor, I've already said that you're too damn amazing and now if I have to say as a person, you're such a down-to-earth person! You love your fans and you try your best to keep us entertained and we love that about you. We miss Armaan a lot but we hope to see a new dashing character soon in our televisons! Hope to see you in a rocking show soon and God bless you!

KaShappy Birthday, Karan- our superman!

Loads and loads of love,
Riya

Dear Kuperman,

Wow, where do I begin? I guess I should start off by saying, that I've absolutely LOVED these three years that have gone by with you! From the start of DMG, and even till today, you have always entertained us, fulfilled your promises, and overall, gave us a reason to smile! :) You've always done us proud, and you've never given us a reason to look down upon you! I want to thank you for all that you have done for us, even if you smile, you make our day! Thanks for always encouraging us (KaShians) to never give up, and to always be positive! Without you and Shilpa, we all wouldn't have ever been close friends! And trust me, there's hundreds, and thousands of us KaShians! So thank youuuu millions for giving me them! ? We look up to you both in so many ways, and we can't stop hoping that you both will come back on screen, and give us the awesome, complete story, that thousands of us have been waiting for, for the past three years! You and Shilpa have taught us LOADS! So a big, big, thank you for that! Oh shoot, I'm sorry this is long, and I'm even nervous while writing this message, but I guess I had lots to say, haha! :P But here's wishing you a very "KaShappy Birthday" (as we like to say it, haha!) and I hope you have an awesome birthday! Wishing you all the happiness, love, success, health and wealth, in your life! I hope you have an awesome year and years ahead, and keep flashing those dimples! Thank you for inspiring all of us, and for giving us KaSh! We love you like no other! ? Happy Birthday to our Kuperman, Superman, Shonu, Jaan, and Mr. Hot Chocolate: Karan! ?
With lots and lots of love,
Zaynah Shareef
(Chicago, IL, USA)

Hey Karannnnnnnnnnnn! :P

First of all...wishing you many many happy returns of the day :D
God bless you with happiness,health,success,wealth & wisdom! :D
I Pray that Jesus always guide you and be there fr you whenever you need him and thathe always showers
down his blessings unto you!
Kuperman you are just an extraordinary ACTOR!Have amazed us plenty of times!
There isn't a day we[KaShians] dont talk about you and drool thousand times!
You are a heck an incredible and versatile actor for sure :D
Am so proud of your achivements you've made since 2007-2011 :D
Seizing this opportunity to tell Kongo Shongo for being among the Top 4 of Khatro Ke Khiladi
:D Wohoo!You rocked it there :D :D Your stunts and thrills were so well executed! :D
Even the bugs and insects love you there :P LOL But there was one thing that got my hyper about you
on KKK3...it was your BRAIDS *Blush*OMGGGGG Please i would love to see you more in Braids!
hahaha! And the most amazing news of this year would be you being the FIRST MALE TV ACTOR AS
MOST DESIRABLE MAN :O :O You beat the bollywood actors Dude!Gosh ?
Am so proud to be a KSGian :D :D
Now that we look DMG has ended...looking forward for your new show!Wish you all the best!
Just as you rocked as Armaan & making US Armaania addicts :P am sure your new avatar will be
rocking! :D :D Miss you Miss you Miss you ?
Dude,my ardent wish is to meet you in REAL :O So ican't come to India but you should come
in Mauritius for your next vacation :P so that i can meet you LOL *Dreamy*
Now from a KaShian part *blush*:We will always love you and support you in everything you do!
WE LOVE YOU KSG!Our most wishful desire is to get KaSh which hasn't been fulfilled fully
again!But we hope that our sheer hardwork since 2008 till now don't go wasted!We love your
chemistry with Shilpa a LOT!you guys are fireworks!We are nearly completing 600th thread on IF
For KaSh Heaven :O and this is the first Thread to reach so much!You and Shilpa should be
proud to be the Most Wanted Jodi & Most Rocking one as well :D :D So come back soooooon
together!we will never cease loving you!KaSh rocks forever!
Karan.....LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH!
PS:You looks so hot & dashing in ur suits and spec *dreamy*
KaShappy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyy!
Have a blast!
Muahhhzzzzzzz!:-*
From VIRINA[From Mauritius]

DEAR KARAN,

wish u a veryyyy veryyy happppy n melodious birthday......may u live long ,strong ,healthy ,wealthy n wise life....and may u get success in everything you do.....love yaaa loadsss,,,,,and waiting to see u back onscreeeN,,,,,,loved ur jodi with SHILPA ANAND,,,,and being a kashian waiting to see u both onsceeen as a pair again.........
have a great day and a great life.......KEEEP SMILING N KEEEP SHINNNING.....MAY ALL THE EARNEST ESTACY B YOURS ON THIS DAY....KEEEP BLOOOMING LIKE A FLOWER....

ANA...

May ur special day b filled vid happiness n joy''may all ur dreams come true'.May this year be your best ever. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise Have a wonderful day and fabulous year'''..wishing many happy returns of the day to our dimpled rockstar''
Lots of luv
priya

Hey Karan

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear. Many Many Happy Returns of the Day
May this day brings lots of happiness in your life.
May all your wishes come true.
May you succeed in whatever you do.

We love you very much. We love your acting. We love your smile, your attitude, your talks.
We love everything about you.
We want to see you again on the small screen and big screen too.

We love your JODI with Shilpa Anand. We love your chemistry with her.
You both have a fantastic, hot, sizzling, adorable, cute, seductive chemistry.
We want to see you again with Shilpa Anand. KASHIANS have waited for a very long time.
Please come back with SHILPA ANAND once again.
We love KASH. We miss KASH. Please come back KASH.

From
Divya
Love you Karan

There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.

-srishti (raipur, C.G)

Happy birthday Karan!! love you loads and I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. Hope your birthday is filled with laughter and love, smiles and sunshine. It may sound cliched but there is never a day that I dont remeber you, your an amazing person and you should stay like that forever.
Love you loads..
Tiha xx

Happy birthday Karan!! Hope you get all the happiness in the world! Wish you many, many happy returns of the day!

-Medzi

Hey KARAN,

Wish you many many happy returns of the day and hope that you get all the happiness in every step of your life!We are eagerly waiting for your comeback so plzzz come soon and specialy kashians as in me also are eagerly waiting for a KASH interview.....Lots of hugs and kisses to you....wish you a kashsome and rocking birthday!

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

In soft gleaming night of stars,
May all your dreams come true,
May every star of ever night,
Bring love-n-joy 2 you,
Happy birthday 2 you!
"Fly in the plane of ambition,

and land on the airport of success,

Luck is yours,

wish is mine

may ur future

always shine. . .

With LOTZ LOVE

"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover
From kash_laddoo.anu(ANUSHA)

ToobašŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

many happy returns of the day KSG
wish u all the best 4r ur future
hope to see u on screen soonšŸ˜Š

TehreemšŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Hey Karan wasssupppp
You know me and you same the same date of birth šŸ˜i mean like wow i share my birthday with you its like a dream come true šŸ˜ƒ
Wish you many many many many Happy returns of the day šŸ¤—
May you have a blessed life ahead and all the wishes and dreams you have for this year or the years ahead in you life may come true šŸ˜³
May you get success in whatever you do whether its professional or personal šŸ˜³
Love you alot ā¤ļø
P.S all these wishes apply for me also šŸ˜†

"Hey KaranšŸ˜³

wish u a very very very Happy Birthday??
hope all ur dreams cum true....n i wish dis Birthday brings lots of happiness in ur life...wish u alllll da success in da world dear??
cant wait any longer 2 c u back onscreen.....misssin u sooooo much :)
GOD BLESS U...tc n enjoy life?
loadss n loadsss of love n kisses
JIA?"

What a beautiful day,
It is today,
To think that you were created its your BIRTHDAY!
A pure soul,with a magical spirit,
A warm nature and a warm heart,If you were not here, I wouldnt be here....
I want you know how much that I care!

To a special person who deserves the best
Best wishes to you,My beutiful king,
I love you so much,
Youre my everything,

Happy Birthay again, on this special day!
I love you to pieces, my darlingxxxxx

Gurps

Happy Birthday to you on this special day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ksg i just luv u. u r simply gr8. i want u c back in dmg with jen. pls cum back

- YUSRA 

"Happy Birthday KSG"may god fulfill all ur wishes
luv u
muahhhhhh ?

by asra

Happy birthday Karan šŸ¤—

I wish u a very very very delightful day! May all your wishes and dreams come true! May you have many more birthdays and I hope you get everything you wish for!
You are an amazing person..........I love you loads.....and pray that you find happiness in everything you do.....and your life be filled of roses!!
I hope to hear some good news about you very soon and see you back on screen again with a bang! I'm sure you will rock in whatever you do just how you did in Dill Mill Gayye šŸ˜ƒ I am bored without you on screen because I miss you loads. Your fans miss you!!! Please come back soon for your fans! All we want is see you on TV!!
A very happy birthday again..........enjoy it to the fullest.......keep shining and have a joyous love ahead!  
Muaaaaaaaaah god bless you <3

Love,

Jessy

20th august 8:30 baje ko mila koi
aaj bole sab uski boli
jiski aankhien hai nirali
harkatien shararti .
dekh ke usse aye chehre pe muskaan
har pal zuban pe rahe uska naam .
nibhaye hain role kitne
jisse sahraya hai sabne
karan singh grover hai naam
happy bday to you from one of your fan......

meeting you in delhi on 17th january was really a dream come true, words cant express that day ever hope to meet you again. hope you enjoy ur bday to its fullest have loads of fun nd blast at your bday nd may you keep smiling all your life and all your wishes come true

With much love - Shrishti

hey karan so dre is lot 2 say as its your bday...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so exited....only wishing is nt enough for you.OK so firstly many many many many manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy returns of the day my love....May god bless u n he have 2 bless u...lolz...may he give each and everything u want..he vl give u...may u got more n more love...well frm r side alwayssssssssssssssssss....love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu n a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy birthday to KARAN SINGH GROVER and DR. ARMAAN MALIK(both having bday on same day so double celebrationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)...well surely u must nt be so exites as we all r..lolz...in nov-dec we starting thinking about it...frm feb 1 our countdown begins.....FEBRUARY is the bestttttt month.....ofcoz its your bday also its having soooooo beautiful love days...valentine day...I am so proud that I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...Proudly I wanna shoutttttttttttt I AM A KSGIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....okk so what we love in you that we cant answer bcoz in true love we dnt hve words 2 explain...Just want 2 say u came in our lives as Dr. Armaan and take our heart away...we love uuuuuuuuuuuu...we love ur smile,we love your hair,we love ur cheeks,we love ur lips,we love your body,we love ur heart..we love your everythinggggggggggggggggggggggg.....u r d most sweetest,januable,lovable,caring,the bestesttttttttt actor, the bestestttttttttttttttt human being u r just the perfectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 4 coming in our lives...thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttt...there is lot 2 say bt dat lot u vl get lakhs of fans...lolzzzzzz.....your A.T angels will always love u .....love uuuuuuuuuuuu a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and enjoy your day....also missing u a lottttttttttttttttttttt come bak soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn...muahhhhhhhhh

just want to say

AAP SE HASI,AAP SE KHUSHI

HAI AAP HI SE ZINDAGI

TAARE AAP ZAMEEN PAR LE AAYE

AAP LAYE HAI ROSHANIIIIIIIII

DIL JAHAN AAP VAHAN 

AISA MANZAR AUR KAHANNNNN

HUM TO CHALE THE FANS BANKE

JAANE KAHAN DILL MILL GAYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

by radz

by ritu

http://i.imgur.com/zqJjZ.gif

by hima k-anjali

Manny manny manny happy returns of the day karan

Hope u get everything in life u deserve it

Awl the best for future

Awl the best for your next step in bollywood

We awl are sure u will rock it

Aapki har dua kubul ho yehi dil se ilteja hai

Khush rahe aap sada yuhi jagmagate hute sitaron main ]

Koi kanteein aapkon na chun paye

Unke liye aapke yeh fan hasir hai

Wish u awl the best for future u rock my world

Again happy birthday to u

From your dewani Mithila Kumbhat

Happy birthdayKaran Singh Grover....šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
Love u...u r truly a rockstaršŸ‘šŸ‘
Missing u alottt...cum bak sooonnn...
& I wish u a very happy n a fun filled birthday..!!šŸ‘šŸ¼

Just like fine wine, you grow better with the years.
Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young.
Here's to celebrating you!
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
You're not getting older, just more distinguished.
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.
Go you, its your birthday, we're going to party like its your birthday!
You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy Bday!
Have a wonderful day and fabulous year.

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/photopost/data/500/HappyBirthday8.gif

by kash-kasu-kajen

šŸ˜›šŸ˜›šŸ˜›

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Karan

Happy Birthday to You

Many Many Happy returns of the Day Karan. Wish U have a memorable Bday with your loved ones , get loadss of success n happiness in your life .Happy birthday to you.Have lots of fun! May your all ur wishes come true,even if you have a ton. Love Yaa

by naazu

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

with lots and lots of LOVE,
SHARON...!!!

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day
Wishing u a very very happy birthday
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.
As always u shall be an important part of my prayers
May Gods blessings always be with you

by aashi

by tamana07

Happy B'day Karan.

Wish you all the happiness in the world, hope you get more and more successful. We'll make sure we make this day very special for us and yourself.
Love you lodsss and wish to meet you soon.
Love ya - Kangan.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEYYxxmG9K4[/YOUTUBE]

mona

HEY KARAN

Wish you a very happy birthday..i cant believe its been one year since your last birthday.LOL..time passes by so soon.....hope you have lots and lots of success in future....get loads of tv shows n films to do...and i also sincerely hope u leave smoking n drinking...šŸ˜†....and wish u agree more with your dad's point of view..he is very nice...šŸ˜³karan u remember i gifted u card n box of chocolates wen i came to meet u well that was your advance birthday giftšŸ˜†....you were a really nice host to us karan....šŸ˜³....and i wanna giv u something more too

love NIKKAAAAAA

Happy Birthday Karan.šŸ¤—
May God Bless You and show you success and happiness in life.
And really hope your this movie is a great success.Don't worry we'll make it a success.šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£Ah!!I wonder how will you read so many long messages , but you care about your fans alot and you will surely read them.šŸ˜³
Karan you will play million , trillion , zillion roles but not one will be like Armaan Mallik.Because you have made Armaan Mallik and Armaan Mallik have made you.You both are incomplete without each other.
It was the role of Armaan Mallik , we all Armaanians became KSGians.
All I would say is Keep Rocking.Love you Karan.And again Happy Birthday KSGšŸ¤—

Here is a small gift.

Love
Princezz

KARAN,

I also feel proud to say that I had never fell in love with any of the stars in my life before you and will not fall for anyone goin forward.  The respect I have gained on you from the close observations I have made on you though your interviews on TV and written article and the choices you made in your life. It was amazing for me to see - how you managed to stay so Humble despite your huge loyal fan base because of your very Charismatic and Brilliant Acting. You have never let success go to your head. 

Never complains about Hard work- even though we know you work 14 hours a day.  I just adore your Sincerity and Dedication to your work and definitely that is instrumental in getting you this far and is sure to take you all the way to the TOP in Bollywood and why not Hollywood toošŸ˜‰.  But  Karan please get to know that we fanz are willing to see you any where even if it is Tellywood only but defo wanna keep seeing you somewhere and keep knowing that you are happy in your life which keeps us all happy.
There is no doubt that you are getting BETTER and Better every single day - both in looks and physique.
You are such a true sweetheart and a nice human being and so very friendlyand without any stardum getting on to your head and who loves fanzzz to lifešŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

My respect and love for you has only increased as I find you to be a perfect gentleman and adore you to life.

Comeback soon on the screens to keep us entertaining!!!

With Luv
Sue

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGar3aVF0bc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1wNkA3rBtQ[/YOUTUBE]

hey karan......my baby, sweetu,shono..coochie coo, banana apple pie
many many happy returns of da day.........may u have many many many more like dis r may be more awesome n blossom dan dis......i want to wish u all da happiness of the world, all da success of da world and all da fame of da world and all da health and wealth of da the world....may u get whatever u want from ur life and more dan dat whatever u ever wished for...........just keep in mind ur dimples are da cause of millions endless foolish smiles and ur just one sad look is enough to make us cry the whole day and night.....so wishing u all da happiness is the indirect wish for myself bcz i want to b happy to see ur dimples..........may u get more glow on ur face, more charm added in ur personality which is impossible doh but still.......may u have very less buttons on ur shirt....r may b may u dont ever have any shirt in da coming year.....
all da best for ur life
m religiously, blindly, madly and hopelessly in love with u
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
muah

~zara~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxUu9kMnJ4o&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Birthday Karan Bhaiya....šŸ‘
I'm Simran and I'm 14 years old....šŸ˜³
I'm ur biggest-biggest fan....šŸ˜³
I know ke aaj ke Din aapko bohot message aayenge....šŸ˜Š
and aap shayad hee mera yeh message padhein...šŸ˜Š
But main aapko bataana chaahti hoon ke main hamasha aapki aise hee fan bani rahoongi...šŸ˜³
and hamesha aapke liye pray karti rahoongi...šŸ˜³
Always love u a lott Karan Bhaiya...šŸ˜Š
Once again a really very Happy Birthday to u....šŸ¤—

by simran
by kirni
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOTTIE!

I totally miss watching you on screen, you're a treat to watch man, seriously. I can't wait for your new show, because i know its gonna be good. It can never be bad since YOU are there in it <3..

i miss DMG, and mainly bcuz of you, i loved you with shona n jenny..u can seriously create chemistry with anyone..your that good!

i miss armaan mallik </3 :(..anyway, have a blast!..n keep up with the awesome work :D

love you hamesha,
aish!
by laizu

Dear Karan,

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Karan,
Happy birthday to youu!

KaShappy Birthday Karan <3

Wish u Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.!!
I hope God blesses you with lots of love, Peace happiness & success. I hope all your dreams come true and you get everything you've ever wished for!!
Hope u have an Amazing Day and a Wonderdul Life ahead.!! Miss u so much OnScreen! You are my Most Fav Actor ever <3 Just want to say Love u so much!! You have brought aa Amazing Charm to the character of  Dr Armaan Malik, with your superb acting talent. Your Chemistry with Shilpa Anand is undeniable!! The Magic you both Created its truly undefinable <3 We all Love and Miss Our KaSh So much :( Hope to see KaSh soon *InshaAllah*!! Wish u all the best for Future! I am Sure watever u r going to do it Will be ROCKING.

Once again,A Very Happy Birthday To You!!!
God Bless u and ur Family
take Care

Loads of Love
-Nori
Edited by angeldmg16 - 13 years ago
šŸ¤—YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS KSGGGGGGGG'S BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY...A YEAR HAS GONE SINCE HIS LAST B'DAY...TIME PASSES BY SOO QUICKLY CANT BELIEVE...LAST YEAR ALL KARAN FANS/ARMAAN FANS N AR FANS WERE GREIVING ON LOSS OF THEIR ARMAAN....HOPE AGAINST HOPE YOU CAME BACK AND MADE US HAPPY...BUT STILL WE WERE DISAPPOINTED TO SEE YOU ALWAYS CRYING ON SCREEN....BUT THEN ULIMATELY WORST GOT OVER N U SMILED AT THE END OF SHOW...ATLEASTšŸ˜†........BUT THEN AGAIN THEIR WAS SADNESS IN ALL OF US FOR YOU GOING AWAY AGAIN FROM US šŸ˜­...BUT THEN NOW THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN US SO MUCH HAPPINESS BY ANNOUNCING U WILL B SEEN IN FILM AND THEN TV SHOW TOO"..IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL..."............BUT NOW TODAY I M SOOO HAPPY WE ARE CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH SO MANY SMILES N HAPPINESS UNLIKE LAST YEAR...AND HOPE NEXT YEAR MAYBE MORE N MORE BEAUTIFULšŸ˜Š

P.S THANXXXXXXXXXXX SUE FOR OPENING SUCH A WONDEFUL BIRTHDAY TOPICCCCCCCCCCC...IF KSG WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE HE MUST BE SOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU AND THE EFFORTS YOU PUT INTO THIS...I KNOW HOW MUCH BUSY YOU WERE FOR THIS...BUT ULTIMATELY ITS PAID OFF AND ITS GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTšŸ˜³šŸ¤—
Edited by nikki0809 - 13 years ago

finally the day is here again the day whn ends v r waiting for it to whn it will come the day which is best fpr all ksgians

i m very thankful to my cousin who insists me to watch the show dill mill gayee whn i saw dr. armann love at first sightšŸ˜ƒ 
happy birthday karan wish u get all the success n happiness of the world
may Allan shower u with all his blessings always
u always kepp rocking n smiling n make us smile also šŸ˜ƒ

love u lot happy birthday once again

Edited by simran45 - 13 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN!!!!

A SUPER STRAWBERRY CAKE JUST FOR YOU..HAVE FUN!!!

Edited by anjie22 - 13 years ago

Happy Birthday KSG

Wush u havee veryy long lifee n get loadss of success in ur life. Be happy alwaysssss.

U r the 1st celebrity whoomm i loveee n respect soo muchhhhhh. You r suchj an amazing n down on earth personnn soo loving towards ur friends families n fanz makes me proud of uuuu moreeeeeeeeeeee.

God bless u KSG keep on making us proud. KSGianaz will always be there for u Forever mmuuaahhhhh

Happy KSGlicious Bday KSG once again

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN...

loev you soooooo much.. I hope you get more and more successful in your career. You are the best thing on television. And the only celeb I have been sooooooo attached to. OMG m sooo excited right now. Love you lods.. I hope to meet you someday surely and man I WILL.! . I hope you have a fantastic day ahead. All your fans here on IF are celebrating it like anythingšŸ„³.. soooooooo happyyyyyyy.. love you love you love youuuuuuuu.... Hope to see you in a movie or a show soon.

FEB - is only KSG month!  

ā¤ļø lods of loooooveee -  KANGAN ā¤ļø 
Edited by Ksg-Shona-JJ - 13 years ago