Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nehahinditv

This is was simply WOW! I just loved each and every part of it!

Anushka's visit was amazing, I could really feel the wrath of bright light along with Pia  plus Anushka and Zee sitting in middle of it looking up  at those demon clouds. I hope she defeats those demons soon and free up herself from the curse. As much as I want her to come back, I know I will miss Zee if she leaves. She is just full of life.  Sam was genuinely jealous for Mish thinking about Abheer and equally concerned about T being bleed. Such an incredible relationship you have woven between Sam, Misha and T. And their group hug was great to see. I am loving this T in your FF. she is such a darling. I hope she doesn't become victim of Abheer's dark dirty tricks through Sam. But I think that's what makes this whole thing so intense. Can't wait for the next update. Please continue soon.

Love and Luck,

NehaπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Neha. Anushka will come back , don't worry. But that will mean Zeenia's exit. Sam-Misha-T share something beautiful but for how long , who knows. T and Sam are destined to be ravaged through Abheer's shenanigans. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Finally a hint of Anush, and i'm very sad for her, poor soul, witchy Mistress of spice aunty (pun intended, hehehe)!

And poor T, dropping her blood drop by drop, eee... that must be hurting!

btw, loved the 'Taj Mahal' dialogue and Zee's description of T! lol!

Thanks sweetz. T is in for a shock, wait and watch. Zeenia is a STAR, right? πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

awesome part poco
short bt power pack!!

man abheer is so dam evil!! bt still dunno y his aura is so strong...basically no one can resist him...dunno y  his wickedness is also irresistable πŸ˜› ...poco am i sounding like a crazy...???

bt there is one thing earlier there was a ray of hope in ma heart dat at d end of this whole story may b abheer goes under a change...a positive change...bt last part where u wrote abt anush and abheer...after reading it...its clear dat abheer loves no one xcept himself...!!

update soon
luv
heena

πŸ˜›

Thank you, Heena. No, no, you are not crazy. Abheer is magnetic, it is not your fault.πŸ˜†...Abheer is satan in a human body and irresistible. Sometimes, you just don't know what to feel about him.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

great one dear

T was great doing that for misha
felt bad for anu but hell she will be back 
zeenia is so funny
do continue
bye sumi

Thank you. T is doing it both for Sam and Misha. Anushka is going to be okay, don't worry.😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sydy

hi Poco, wonderful update. loved Zee's part.

I had a doubt since i read ur both the books in one day maybe i missed something. It's Zee in Anushka body every knows it including Abheer and Bolshvas, then why they (Rs and family)  want hide from Daksh and Kabir. I know they r VS but all their enemies anyways know about it.

Thanks a lot, sweetz. Kabir is being lept out because everyone knows how he felt about Anushka and besides he is still dealing with his own issues as a supernatural. Daksh is a vampire slayer and on the other side. So, this group of friends would rather keep him out as well. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: katiehiwatari

oh cool...πŸ˜‰ ok ok one more ques..πŸ€” plzzz...πŸ˜ƒ so then r u teln me tat Maithali knew al along.. tat she  was loving Abhay just to help the werewolves...???!!! 

Yes, she did. And now, she is plain obsessed with Abhay as he just couldn't dare to love anyone else.πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

poco!! loved the update... had missed anush alot.. and so got to see her back//

tho am quite sad looking bk at her state.. i wonder wen will this god damned curse end.. zee was apleasure to watch as usual, he is an energy... BUT WHT AN ENERGYπŸ˜†. t has been acting quite matured now, am glad she came up to help mish, but she did it all for sam.. she is not going to betray sam in the end, but hopefully she will tell sam wht was she upto.. the whole explaination uve given for the bloshva's blood to help protecting misha's mind by abheer's manipulation was real liek.. very much acceptable.
pia and anush;s scene was very heart touching, and now i wonder hw abhay will get thetruth out of pia.. thtll be quite a show.
sam showed out his possesive and jealous side, wht will he do ki woh apne nazron mein girr jaayega?
is it related to mish.. will he do something with her?? will abheer be there while he does nething to ne one..
willl abheer ever ever be thegood guy in front of mish
and will abheer ever fall for mish??πŸ˜† lmao i knw many questions, prr, karein kya, yeh dil hai ki maanta nahi :P

Thank you, Liz. Anushka will be back soon and that will be the time for Zeenia to exit. So, i guess we enjoy her till the time that she is here. Tanushree will not need to tell anything to Sam. πŸ˜†...Abhay will get the truth out of Piya without even lifting a finger for magic. Sambhav will definitely do something but to who, let's see. Abheer? Uske case mein to kucch bhi ho sakta hai na. πŸ˜‰
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
I need abhiya part nxt time
When r u goin to update??????????
Continue soon
Thnx for the pm
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks a lot, sweetz. Kabir is being lept out because everyone knows how he felt about Anushka and besides he is still dealing with his own issues as a supernatural. Daksh is a vampire slayer and on the other side. So, this group of friends would rather keep him out as well. 😊

hey thanks alot for clearing the doubt.
I was just wondering about the backstory of Abhay and Abheer how they got turned, b'coz if they turned on the same night/ day , why only Abhay is so powerful ? It would be Ahbeer's b'day as well.
ssshh thumbnail
nice update,poor piya,god and u know what will abhay do?i love abheer 's personality bt i hate when he stabbed anu,i hope he will deserve what he did..
di ,i m advance apologizing u b,coz i will not comment  for one week,i m gonna for vacation.
plzz update tonite,plzzz