Akankshaa. thumbnail
res <3 

-edited-

sorry for the late unreserving.. again. you know, i'm gonna kill the whole timezone thing one day. :P

sam and t never fail to touch me. is this whole getting violent when it comes to t thing a hint to what sam will do - the sin he is gonna commit that scars a certain someone, t?, for life. i'm guessing it is. i love his possessive side, though i'm still wondering if it's because of the emotional manipulation t has done or is it his own? he is so gonna be heartbroken - or worse - when he finds out that the only person who understood him has betrayed him in the worst way possible. but, will he still believe that the 'bond' was real, even if it was made up?

and, zeenia knew that t can die? okay, she'll choose misha when it comes to saving one of them, even sam 'admitted' he'll choose misha? .. but, i feel so bad for T. :\ it isn't HER fault she has evil blood in her. 

i kinda do believe that abhay is abheer's blood, now.. 😆 even though he's nice, he's frustated, wicked & clever. he just uses his 'plans' for good, for himself, or for finding out something while abheer uses it to gain power. i loved AP's little confrontation, i feel kinda bad for pia when abhay said that he's disgusted on touching her.  & i do want him to feel a  LITTLE guilty in the end if/when pia breaks down...

abheer-misha. <3 my favourite part. 😃 continue soon.. is this where abheer gives misha a hint that pia's her blood? 
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
vidi263 thumbnail
Hi again..after a long time!!

Great update!!👏 This Abheer is one of a kind man!! ek akele ne sab ko kaam pe laga diya!!He totally reminds me of Klaus...and I like how you have made him unbeatable because of having all the supernatural blood in his system...just like Klaus again...no one and nothing can kill him!!

I am not watching the show too frequently now a days...except for certain fight scenes that I caught I somehow found the whole supernaturall part very made up and disconnected!! and the way Nina Dobrev has portrayed the characters of Elena and kathrine is just AWESOME👏...one look at her and you can make out that she is Kathrine, not Elena...even of she does not make a sound...she makes the air around her change only with her body language and expression...excuse my remark but I was not very impressed with the way they handled the whole Piya/Maithli part...May be I am comparing a little...but If Vivian, Siddhant, Naaved and Kishwar can bring about that strong effect in their characters and do total justice to the roles  its only fair to exptect Sukirti to do justice to the roles given to her...

Sorry about the digression...well coming back to your FF...doesn't matter whether I watch the show or not...your FF never ceases to arouse my interest...sometimes I don't even blink when I am reading your FF..Jaa jar PKYEK ke writers ko ek crash course de ke aao in writing supernatural stuff!!

If I ever win a lottery of 200-300 million dollars and decide to make a serial...you'll be the first person I'll be contacting...to be the writer of my show...what say??😉
Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg...i just had a nervous breakdown along with Pia😉

see...ur writing is sooo goood, that i seem to just get completely engrossed in ur story...

ur writing is simply EXCELLENT👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

thanx for the pm...

it is always a treat to read ur story...leaves me waiting for the next part

keep it up dear😃
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its really gud... i was really scared for T ... n sam is so sweet ... n ahbay is really wicked... l might also have nervous break dowm with pia... n abheer is really wierd... nyc yr... so many twist n turns... n plzzz pm me next tym u update...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...waiting to see how abhay forces the truth out of piya's mouth
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Poco. I can't use a word less than awesome for any of your update or your posts.😃

Zeenie iz very ishmart. She very well knew what will happen to T. I have a feeling that she knew that Sam will be able to save T too. Right? She didn't tell that to Sam. Smart girl😉.  So, many times, in real life, we get into problems because we divert from the priorities. I liked the way she has her priorities clearly defined.😃 Boss (Anush) ka order hai.

Sam was more scared for T than for him. I can see that he is already changing. He didn't care for himself to save T😲. Poco, it is very hard for me to understand their bonding. I don't know why but I feel how can somebody care for somebody so much. I mean, isn't it a kind of motherly love? I am a bit confused but may be its possible.

Abhay is becoming wicked. Kya yeh uske upcoming 666 birthday ka asar hai?😆 But he still is so sweet. 😍 I am really really waiting for his reactions on Daksh's party. Hopefully you will get time to update that part soon.

What was Abheer doing in D's house?😲 Whats the plan?
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poco! I have finally joined India forums today as a member but I have been reading your FF all along! I just want to say you are an amazing writer and are truly gifted! I always look forward to your FF as it is so addicting! I especially love your abhiya scenes! Can you please add me to your PM list? Thanks!
katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
           awesome update dude... i like totally loved it... hmmm sam and t's part was cute.. and i loved this Abhay.. mischevious guy.. i loved it.. plz cont soon..!!! 
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome poco!!!!!!👏
 t and sambhav part was superb😳...  sambhav became so agressive over zee... abhay is really turning cards😈 , abhiya part was superb🤗... abhay became so mischevious⭐️ ... so i hope now misha is able to control hersel now😉... abheer is in misha's house😲... i hope this doesnt turn out bad... love ur ff and  continue soon❤️
ilove99 thumbnail
awesome as always poco!!but hat's with sam is it love?!!!and i loved the way zee tried to save mish first just like anush would...but other way i felt bad for t T too what wil boshs do to her is she really gonna die?and does'nt zee has her own powers?ah!at abhay's first line only i understood what he is upto!!now i am sure he will crack pia with his sweetness or say wickedness😆 😆he is really a player😉but what will he find fist truth or ring?or anush will come back before anything happens...
update soon...