Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday!!
may all your wishes come true!
hav fun😊

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

Aww you cutiepie! Finally i have you blushing and me admiring :P Yep, finally!!! This bday post made me blush. And your msg had me going over that day when we chatted for the first time....... Awwwwww....

You just make my day with your quirkiness. Your soo happy..usually i feel diabetic meeting such sweet people but somehow your the right mix of sweet and funny. Hahaaaa, I'm crazy you know that!!!! And with a friend like you, it gets to the max!!!! We're just soooooo awesome no?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your welcome. I tried to make the sig say "its your birthday so DANCE!" LOL. i was going to add AA and SAJAN having food to make ya think of eating food on ya birthday but i thought you would get hungry after dancing LOL i'm crazy and making no sense :P No, actually that makes sense. Cause once you dance you wanna eat. And I remember that AA scene where Atul feeds Anjali her favorite chhole chawal. But then I'd feel hungry each time I looked at the sig. :P🀣 So the sig you got for me is perfecttttt. It has my all time faves. The loveliest ppl on TV!!! And I can understand even when you don't talk sense. Hahaaaa!!!

aww your too sweet and nice. Love you. Have a awesome day..and spam all ya like. I'm sure the wonderful hosts will be prepared with weapons to handle :P You're the sweetest Alieeee!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! Thank youuuuu for everything!!! Yes, I'm gonna spam no matter how many jootas and socks are thrown at me. :P

Will be back to reply to the rest posts tomorrow.... Veryyyyy tired today!!!

Thanks guys for making my day soooooooo amazing. I love you all. I'm glad IF gave me such amazing friends for life.πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY ISHITAAAA πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Happy Birthday To you
Happy Birthday To you
Happy Birthday To dear Ishita
Happy Birthday To you

ahem! i don't remember rest of the song n i'm sure by now everyone must b running out of the party, aftr hearing voice, so i'll stop it here

May u have happy n long life
May all your dreams come true
n Wish u a very very very wonderful life ahead

Happy Birthday!

sry, i couldn't make any spl gifts....u know that, i suck in that business
but i have cake with me....only for u 

hope u like the cake

Once again Happy Birthday Ishita
Have a Blast!

sonya n anu - wonderful job guys

anu -sooo sry for not sending u a msg 
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
                           HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ishu πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
           Ishu many many happy returns of the daysweety
On ur bday i wish you
much pleasure n joy,
i hope all of ur wish come true.
may each hour n minute be filled wid delight,
n ur bday be perfect for you!
i wish you many yr of laughter.
i wish you happily ever after!
May God bless u!
LOVE U πŸ€—πŸ€—
Muskaan

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Happy Birthday Ishu !πŸ₯³
So Sorry for the late wishes ...Have a wonderful birthday dear ...wish you loads of Love , Success & Happiness always !πŸ€—

Loads of love
    Shru ( Shru di πŸ˜†)
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
edited my replyπŸ€—Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
Talking about our convos.... you still need to send me the one I couldn't save during my holiday!!! Send it to me SOOOON!!! roflroflrofl
Love youuuuuuu
Happy Birthday My Mishti !!! Love you shoooooo much !! Huggieeeessss

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Oh yeah rofllllll. You're sure dead now. 🀣 🀣 🀣

You didn't tell much? 🀣 Wahh.... And I hope my posts become invisible on this thread. 🀣

I know I know!! You silly, how the hell did you get time to make this post, with your Uni starting and stuff???????
Will be there!! For a few mins.....

woopssss, you wrote invisible - and I read visible 
that was the reason for the "I hate you " post 🀣 Awwwwwwwwww, you know I can never be angry with you...!!! Love youuu!!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OK, before I leave for college, I'll comment on my VM.
Anuuuuu, it's such a pretttyyyyy and such a beautiful mix!!! And I'm damn serious. Deffo your best one so far!!!! 😎

OMG, and the song, as I was telling you, I made you hear it for the first time and you hated it. And you chose it for my VM!!! I love it sooooooo much, and it's sooooo SG-ish. I hadn't seen any SG VM for ages!!!! And seeing this I miss them even more!!!
And considering you're always soo lazy and so nervous about making VMs, this gift means a whole lot more to me!!!

Coming to the details of the VM. 😎 I'd say perfect matching of lyrics, extremely beautiful concept. The dialogues at the end were an amazing addition!!  The Season 2 happy scenes are the best SG scenes, and you used most of them!! Each line had a new scene. And I was constantly engaged throughout the VM, even at the end I didn't want it to finish!!!!!

You're fab when it comes to VM making, I don't get why you vid so less!!!! This one is going into my favourites for sure!! Thank youuuuu soooo much for this amaaaazing gift!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

MAY GOD BLESS U WITH HAPPINESS IN U R LIFE.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Next