Edited by Oyster - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

It's time to open your gifts!!! Hope you like them !!
Sonya wrote a beautiful poem!! 
Anu thought of making a Paul Wesley Siggie!! 
We love you!

Never let your conscience fall apart

Walk on the select paths that lead

To the joy and gaiety of your heart

Let each act be a fulfilling deed

When you meet the dusk

Await the new dawn

Perfume yourself with musk

Grieve not the bygone

Mysteries of life can be heartless

If the only streak of light dims away

And you stand in the heart of darkness

Fill not yourself with self-defeating dismay

May you always be the singing lark

And your friends such a shadow

That does not depart in the dark

So that its subject remains aglow

If you do not bask in the sun's radiance

May you receive the true light of guidance

To rise and trounce every sign of subsidence

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFOjh6Il5E[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Birthday Wishes from your friends

HAPPY B'DAY ISHU DIπŸ€—

You are such a nice and sweet person...you r calm....nicest and my sweetest di..happy b'day..have a blast.....
May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

love ya
zummiπŸ€—

Hey Ishu,

We 1st met at MJHT forum, but dnt interacted much ! just knew each other but our liking for another show drew us close!

Yup! me talking about TVD!

see how many things we have in common? MJHT+ SG+SE+TVD+Siggy makers!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So, wishing u a dhamakedaaar Fatakebaaaz Bday!

happpy birthdayyyyyyy Tweetypie!!! Do ya want me to sing? :D Sure i have a horrible singing voice but it will be sung straight from the heart :P Oho so its ya birthday? mhmm how old is that ya are now? 16? 17? 10? NooooπŸ˜† Blargh i'm so useless when it comes to birthday messages - can't seem to word my feelings and happiness well hehe. So here goesss...

I LOOOOVE YOUUU SO much :) I cannot believe how we came to become close friends to each other..i remember well that it all began through my visit to ya VM Gallery and how the Oasis just knotted it all together until we wound up PMing each other blabbering nonsense :P Ah how long has it been? I remember how touched and shocked i felt when ya called me ya lil sis and since then we've just been the Tweetypie-Sylvesterina-AnJul Sisters LOL. Ya just so sweet and adorable. And trust me Ishi, I only find babies and small animals adorable hehe so believe me - me finding someone other than a baby or small animal cute is an achievement ;P Even though our Oasis chatting days were over a little too soon after i joined the Oasis/I-F, we always found a way to talk to each other and keep in contact and i hope it stays like that :) 

Oh and i also admire tha way ya sometimes lightly scold me like ya ma mother :P Even though ya childish yourself :P

I hope ya have a bright birthday because you are sucha bright girl and deserve the best of brightness..?πŸ˜† Keep smiling and stay the way you are. I love you for always being there for me to simply blabber away to someone and have them blabber back :P If I ever do leave I-F (which i remember ya once stopped me from doing heh) we can always find each other on MSN :D 

Have a Tweetypie, AA/Pana, MoNaya/SaJan, KarNaya----licious birthday! :P

Love hamesha,

Aliyaaaaa (tumhari Sylvesterina or Sylvesterila :P)

Dear Ish,

I am so happy we've gotten to know each other through the wonderful bar known as the Oasis, and I wish you all the best in life.  You're such a great Atul and Anjali fan and I want you to know how great it is to have you on my buddy list.  Always stay the cute person you are and have a great year ahead.   Happy Birthday sis!   πŸ€—

love trinzie  xxxxxxxxxxxx

To my sweetest and most beautiful Ishita.  To my amazing VM Queen.  Wishing you a very Happy Birthday . One that is filled with love, joy and happiness and above all many surprises. I would
love to be able to tell you in person but I want to give you the biggest hug possible from one aquarian to another.
I sincerely hope you receive everything your  heart desires  and so much more!!!!!!!!!! Missing you so much. LOVE YOU  ISHITA. God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ishu... πŸ€—    First of all a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you... πŸ€—    πŸ€—     You are one of the most  sweetest and the most genuine friend of mine.. πŸ˜³  Always full of life and with a very sweet nature.. πŸ˜³  M soo lucky to have you as my friend... πŸ˜³ πŸ€—  I love ur VMs.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜†  β€οΈ  And love you even more  as u make them.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜† πŸ€—
     There are many people who are smart and intelligent but there are only a FEW ppl who are smart and intelligent and at the same time, they possess a GOLDEN heart... β€οΈ  and u surely belong to the latter group.. πŸ˜³  πŸ€—    

Congo...πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³  now we both are of same age.. πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ˜Ž So no more age complex.. πŸ˜³  phew.. πŸ˜†  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISHU..!!! πŸ₯³   πŸ€—    May u reach heights of success in the upcoming years and u get each and every happiness that u deserve.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ 

Urs,
Cummi...πŸ˜† 
πŸ€— 

Hi ishi, happy birthday sweets. may god bless you with loads of love and happiness. πŸ€— Have loads of cake and parties as abhi jawan ho πŸ€£ phir baad mein budhi feeling will come πŸ€£

Ishu am really glad to meet such a wonderful person like you πŸ€—You always cheered us up in our bad times and I still remember your concern for me when I was sick.😳Am indeed lucky to have a friend like you hun πŸ€— .And on this special day I wish you a Very Happy Birthday.May this Birthday be a unforgettable day  and may it brings you loads of joy😳
I wish God bless you'

With all joy and cheers'

May you live a long life'

May you get all good thing in your life'

May you have happy days and nights'

May all your dreams come true'

May all your desires be fulfilled'

May you spreading happiness everywhere'

And

Stay away from every sorrow and grief'

Today is a VERY SPECIAL DAY

As its your Birthday

So its the perfect time to say:

you are always thought of my mind in a very special way :)

Your birthday is a special day,

Its the time to have new hopes and dreams

Setting new goals to be achieved

And

now its a Pleasure for me to say

YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL IN YOUR OWN STYLE

so

I wish you a very special, lovely, exciting, joyous

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! πŸ₯³

As you are a part of MSians I chose a chocklate one for ya πŸ˜³and If you don,t like this one then I,ve another one as well πŸ˜Ž

Have a Rocking Birthday πŸ€—

hey ishuπŸ€—πŸ€—

many many returns of the day sweety πŸ€—πŸ€— u r such a wonderful person i have ever met πŸ€— i m so glad to have u in my life as a beautiful friend , u r seriously golden hearted person and always been kind to me , u r seriously creative person and i always adore ur all creativity whether it would be vms or ur any post btw u make post often but i always adore to read it πŸ˜³ and ya how can i forget ur fight with aasu with that gun πŸ€£ msn one πŸ€£ and ur management thesis on sbs and us costumer dealing πŸ€£ its seriously fun to interact with u πŸ˜³ u r very honest person and always share ur honest views and this is the best thing which i seriously love in u ,the way u always stand for ur friends and for justice this is very wonderful quality in u may god bless u with wonderful success and rocking year ahead always remain like this and keep smiling u seriously deserve best in ur life and i m sure u will def , happy birthday honey πŸ€—

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

with lots of love 

Aashi πŸ€—πŸ€—

When I was alone
God sent you for me
To be a part of my secrets,
 laughter and joy,
You shared my sadness and 
lightened my heart.
Let me cherish the day
 when you were born
By wishing you a heartfelt
Happy Birthday!

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Ishu..May all ur dreams and wishes come true,
Have lots of cake on ur special day and Keep smiling always! God bless u..πŸ˜ƒ

here is a cake for u, have it..πŸ˜›

With lots of love,
Gayathri

Ishuuuuuuu
πŸ€—

February has come and in addition to the other "lovely" things πŸ˜‰ that make this month beatiful...the MOST rocking and special occassion is your birthday. So, without any further delay and rambling...here's wishing you
A Very Happy Brithday and Many Happy Returns of the Day!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wish you every happiness and success in life. May all your wishes and all your dreams come true.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You're an extremely talented and wonderful girl, Ishu. Thanks to IF and MSN, i've got to know such an amazing young girl. Its always a pleasure talking to you, knowing you and I feel blessed to have a friend like you.  

We can give any marketer a run for his/her money πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Our "marketing strategies" ROCK...be it on MoNaya, or now on "Munna, Munni and Jimmy" πŸ˜‰..we have a hugeeeee "market scope" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the best part is, we've even made Himesh useful. Now, can anyone dare to do this?! So, my WP-MP, we're the best πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay..enough of self praising...back to the birthday girl now πŸ˜³

Ishu, you're one of the most amazing VM maker. Your VMs are sooo sooo beautiful and classy. I'm a HUGEEE fan of your VMs and am in love with them. Not only this, I've always enjoyed your ananlysis on SG. No matter how much you say that you don't like writing...i'm always hugely impressed by your posts. So, you have a fan in me, Ishu...be it for your posts or your VMs.  

I know, birthday in exams is quite an unwanted combination...but this is not in our hands. So, I wish you a great birthday, amidst all the exams, projects and presentations. May the year be filled with all the success in each of these exams and perfect grades in all your projects and presentaions, especially in marketing. On second thoughts, I think you have a guarnateed A+ grade in marketing....and you know how to get it...don't you?! Narrate one of "our" theories to your teacher. Believe me, he'll be proud of you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have a great day and a rocking and fantastic year ahead.
Take care and love you loadssss
πŸ€—

Ashu
(Or should I write something else here?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

[

And Now, It's Khana Time!!!

Obviously it will start with your all time favourite fooooooddd!!

Penne Arrabiata

With Pesto

Garlic bread

Pizza

Chole Bhature

Chinese fried rice

Shahi Paneer

Dal Tadka

Naan

Drinks

Choco drink

Mango Lassi 

Watermelon juice (oh by the way, I googled first waterlemon and then I got a bit confused .. 
something is wrong🀣 )

Stracciatella 

Ice cream cake

Caramel Cake

Chocolate cake

Is that the chocolate chip cake you always talk about? 

Ohhhhh la la... I'm gonna faint anytime soon!

We love you! <3

Hazel nut chocolate!!! <3

Brownie

Okies... I think we're done !!!!! 

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Many Happy Returns of the Day to my one and only choti si pyaari si Bachi.

I know I'm late [the few hours turned into days]. But Bachi, I had this crazy week. A friend said to me only a person like you could graduate and still have work to do, but I seriously do. For one thing, I'm trying to get into a Masters' program even though the semester has already started. So, you have to make an exception for me [an exception that does not extend to Anu].

When I made my first post on this forum, I could not imagine that I'd find someone like you over here. I'm not an internet-savvy person and thus I never believed in "online" friendships either until the day I met you and Anu. You had once asked me whether it is Sam-Gun or Mohit-San for me and I was quick to pick the former. Had you asked me whether it is Sam-Gun or Ishu-Anu for me, I'd pick the latter in no time. At times, I'd wonder how I'd live once MJHT ends considering that it is the only show I watch to relax from my daily chores. But thankfully the joy of meeting you was so great that I hardly felt the ending of MJHT. Even though unintentionally, I'd one day thank Mohit-San for gifting me your friendship if given the chance. For me personally, this was a much greater gift than Sam-Gun.

During the days when I hadn't talked to you for long, I was surprised when I stopped to think one day that I actually miss you more than the friends who are physically present with me. This tells me that you never know when and where you find a close friend - it's not always about physical presence. Perhaps there's a significant reason to it. Starting with Sam-Gun to Juhi-SRK, Madhuri, our general habits and interests, etc etc, we share a great number of similarities. But it is certainly not just due to these similarities that I love you so much, because a difference would still be as significant. The answer to whether you love Ishu would be a definite yes, but if I were asked to explain the reason, I doubt I'd be able to give a concrete answer - because Ishu means so much to me that I find it difficult to limit her to few factors.

Now it's time for a word of advice for my little Bachi. I know you are a very courageous girl [you certainly need to give some lessons to Anu], but I'd still say that should you come across a challenging situation,
drain the fright, dazzle the fear, and feel proud.

Love you loads Bachi..!

Wait & watch! 🀣

reesrveddd

-Drishti- thumbnail
reeeeesssss!!

HAPPYY BIRTHDAYY ISHUU!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

edit

ISHUUUUUUUUU!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAAAY!! πŸ€—πŸ€— hav the most amazing time ever!! πŸ€—πŸ€— Hope all ur dreams and wishes come true and happiness be with u always!! πŸ€—πŸ€— blah blah blah…enuf of the formal stuff I think!! πŸ€”πŸ€£

I don't remember exactly when we met …I think it was during the meethi churi days πŸ€”.….bt I remember how we instantly got along soo well and became friends…and the rest they say is history!! 😳

Its always been SOO much fun talking to uu at the CC, forum or MSN…ur crazy and sweet, caring and fun, besharam and totally adorable!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† not to forget an amazing VM and siggy maker....ur creations totally rock and a beautiful writer!! Love uu loadsss!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

Happy Birthday once again Ishuu!! πŸ€—πŸ€— lovee u sooo muchh!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S- i can't believe ur soo young...i always thot u were much older than me!!😳 🀣🀣

P.P.S- make facebook!! 😈 🀣  

-Drishti (Drish) 

P.S. nice post Anu and Sonya!! πŸ€—

Edited by -Drishti- - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Ishu! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Keep smiling πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 
May god bless you and may your life be filled with loads of happiness! πŸ€— πŸ€— Let me admit,  I didn't plan on crushing your bones πŸ€£ Luv ya πŸ€— 

You are one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. We met in CC. I was as usual feeling shy to talk to new people πŸ˜† It was really nice of you to start the conversation! And little by little you made me realize what an awesome person you are. You are down to earth and frank! You don't hurt anyone. You are really talented and crazy for Paul β˜ΊοΈ. You are one of the  craziest Stefan fanatic I have ever met. Thanks to you I began to like Stefan! πŸ€—  πŸ˜³ I love the way you explain things especially when it comes to sajan/ Monaya! You are a true fan. Each and every words you use for them shows how much you love them! I already told you how much I love your VMs and siggies. You rock girl πŸ˜Ž I love you and your wonderful works. You are really creative Ishu!😳. I always have fun while talking to you and I feel myself. I never felt odd or different. You always make me feel comfortable!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Keep smiling and rocking! Never change! Remain the same because you are really precious to us! πŸ€— Your best years are still ahead of you! Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

Eat lot of cakes and candies. Eat a lot 🀣. Enjoy the day and always Keep smiling!  πŸ€—   Luv ya loads πŸ€—

P.S Anu and soniya beautiful thread girls πŸ˜³

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
-Jyotika- thumbnail
EDITED:

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Ishuuu!!!πŸ€—πŸ€— Wish you all the happiness and success in life.. may all your dreams and wishes come true!!πŸ€— You are a real sweetheart Ishu.. its a pleasure to know a person like you who has such beautiful heart and is such a good friend!! It has always great fun interacting with you.. you are one of the most honest, straightforward and genuinely good people i know on this forum!! And not to forget, you are also a wonderful vm and siggy maker!!😳May god bless you.. always remain the same and keep smiling!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—With lots and lots of loveπŸ€—
-Jyoti

P.S- Beautiful post anu and sonya!!

Edited by sajanroxx20 - 13 years ago
@Aashi: Sorrrryyyyy, the yt link didnt workk !! Ishu, you gotta open the link !! Somehow the embedded video wasnt working !!! =(((