Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Once again...A Very Happy Birthday, Ishu 🤗🤗🤗

Wish you every happiness and success in life! Enjoy ur day and ur presents 😉 Have a great year!!

Take care! Love you!

P.S.: Anu and Soniya...Awesome post, girls.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY My Mishti !!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEE YOUUUUU!!!!
-Drishti- thumbnail
edited pg 1!!

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY ISHUUU!! 🤗 🤗 love uuu!! 🤗
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Foood! I meann..Ishi's birthday!! woop woop! great job on tha thread! :D happy birthday ishii sis!

now where IS the birthday girl?
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGGG....

You guys are SUCH chupe rustams!!!!! 🤣
My reactions : 😳

Yep, the last one specially, cause I don't know HOW to react!
For now I'm extremelyyyyyy touched. Sonya and Anuuuuuu took so much pain to make this BESTTTTTEST birthday post for me. Seriously, you guys are the best.
I'm gonna write LOADSSSS more. And bore you all.
Also, a biggggg thank you to ALL my friends.. Not only from the MJHT forum, but SO many people who are soo special. I'm sooooo delighted seeing messages from all of them.

And you brought my Sylvesterinaaaaaaa here!!!! 🤗 Allieeeeee!!!!!

That poem, seriously brought tears into my eyes, which is VERY rare for a non-reader like me. Like I said, you're the best when it comes to writing. And the fact you wrote a whole poem even when you've been barely active here means a LOT. And yep, so I FINALLY get the cheesecake, and before you Anuuu!! 🤣
And Anu, you're soo gone. You made a video, and didn't EVEN give me a hint????? I'm off to watch it. It's on one of my favourite songs ever, and how you knew that (oh yeah! mind stalker). Always wanted to vid SG on that. But isn't it perfect for all of us? I've found such amaaazing friends here. I just wish I never lose them.

Okay, so I'll be back in a very short while!!
Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

A good person is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget and that special person is you. ………Happy birthday dear…...may god shower his choicest blessings on you…….i hope you scale great height of success….i am quite sure with your kind of talent you'll surely go places........... We've shared some  gr8 times together drooling over monaya ….i hope this friendship is for keeps & will always treasure those memories… as they rightly say Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts & you are certainly one of them……... love you 🤗🤗…....i know i have never really been very vocal about my fondness for you but you do hold a very special in my heart & this seems as a perfect day to express my fondness & love for you ...…lovely thread guys...gr8 job anu & sonya👏👏👏

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited  Page 1

Happy Birthday Ishu! Luv you 🤗
aashizin thumbnail
ishu many many happy returns of the day sweety 🤗🤗

I pray this birthday, 
Will warm your heart 
And may God's warmth 
Not ever depart 
For all year round 
And the years ahead 
May'you find in friends 
God's love is shared.

So happy birthday to you. 
Have lots of birthday fun! 
May your birthday wishes all come true, 
Even if you have a ton.

once again happy birthday sweety 

with lots of love 

Aashi  🤗 🤗

@ sonya and anu  🤗 🤗 wonderful thread guys  🤗 🤗 gosh sonya its pleasure to see u here once again missed u  🤗 🤗

@anu thanks a tone sweety for posting my msg and abt vid its ok hon don't worry at all  🤗 🤗

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWW Re. 
u know I believe in being late😊

edit
🥳🥳
Many many happy returns of the ISHUUUUUUU🤗Happy B'day my CC buddy😆😉🤗may u get all the success and happiness in ur life!!! I love to chat with u specially in CC....we had some really unique and fun convos🤣 lol...m lucky to have someone like u as my close friend who always help me and be with me to support!! u r a sweetheart, really mature, sweet and helpful...I mean it!!! u have ur own style of doing things..which I loveeee the most!!!  Not to forget ur VMS☺️......I m one of the biggest fan of ur VMs!!! u ROCK it! not writing much m too tired!!

be like this always and god bless u! 

here is something for u..ahem ahem

OHHHH btw..that reminds me of paul's int🤣...I watched it that day only...OMGGGGGGGG I was blushing so badly🤣...his teeth ☺️🤣.....biting thing rocks....more in CC..this for now haha

AWESOME thread guys🤗
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay, so since this thread is for me,( 😉) I have FULL rights to spam!!
So I was probably the first ever birthday girl who was constantly updated about the status of her birthday post!! 🤣 Anu, the crazy stalker she is, was telling me how the post is not gonna be good and all.🤣 That surely was the funniest thing that could happen.

Anu and Sonya, I can't even begin to tell you how AMAZING, FABULOUS, SPECIAL this post is to me. I'm sort of greedy when it comes to gifts, 🤣, but NO gift in this world could be as special as this for me. Seriously. And I really do mean it, cause I'm gonna treasure every bit of this for the rest of my life. I know it may seem boastful, but I just have the world's BEST friends. And specially these two. You're such a big part of my life, and I seriously thank God that I met such genuine, loving friends here at IF. This can be a weird place, and I do regret my joining this site sometimes, but then I met you guys here. So for that, I have to thank IF countless times. Honestly, I've very few genuine and close friends, and I'm SO proud that I've got you two as my bestest friends.

So, I tasted the cheesecake, which was yummmm. And coming to the VM, you guys..... I'm reading our convos, and we do talk a LOT. 🤣
We actually sang that song together, and Anu, she saves EVERY convo, which I felt was a bit crazy at first, but seeing those chats, with our countless rofls, I'm actually teary eyed. Words will never be able to express how touched, how happy I feel. And indeed, this was a BIG surprise. I was thinking what surprise you both have for me when Anu told me she has this lovely gift for me, but I NEVER imagined this!!!!! It's shocking. Seriously, WHY are you both sooooooo awesome???! I'm soo emotional at this point. I seriously need a tissue. 🤣

I'm deffo saving this VM forever, and I'm gonna watch it everytime you both go missing from MSN.🤣 Like I said, I'm the regular chatter there. 🤣 Atleast now I have something to look at while I wait for you to show up!

Will continue ahead......😆 Meanwhile, thank you all for the wishes. Your blessings, wishes, messages mean soooo much to me. Will reply to each one. Promise!! Love you ALL endless!!!!! 🤗