Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Funny cos i have been inactive for days. and the fortunate day i decide to come back is coincidently ya birthday. i only realised it was ya birthday today when i looked at tha date..God knew it was the perfect day for me to return to IF :P
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Feb Mate.. πŸ˜Ž

I hope you have a rocking day and evening..

Well for starters I lack the talent and time to really makeyou a nice gift.. but can tell you that I'll be back for more.. entertainment.. that you can always count on from my end.. till then RESERVEDπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S. On this B'day of yers I wish you redeem yourself of all the ailments (insomnia,  etc.. ) May the Almight shower some taste and sense in your being.. πŸ€£
Edited by sonali.19281 - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: VioletScarf

It's time to open your gifts!!! Hope you like them !!
Sonya wrote a beautiful poem!! 
Anu thought of making a Paul Wesley Siggie!! 
We love you!

Never let your conscience fall apart

Walk on the select paths that lead

To the joy and gaiety of your heart

Let each act be a fulfilling deed

When you meet the dusk

Await the new dawn

Perfume yourself with musk

Grieve not the bygone

Mysteries of life can be heartless

If the only streak of light dims away

And you stand in the heart of darkness

Fill not yourself with self-defeating dismay

May you always be the singing lark

And your friends such a shadow

That does not depart in the dark

So that its subject remains aglow

If you do not bask in the sun's radiance

May you receive the true light of guidance

To rise and trounce every sign of subsidence

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFOjh6Il5E[/YOUTUBE]

Coming to my gifts! 🀣
OMGGGG. The poem. That poem is so so BEAUTIFUL Sonya. I'm deffo your BIGGEST FAN! πŸ˜†πŸ€— You know, I've told you already, you'll be this really famous author one day, whose every book turns into  a bestseller. I'm SURE. So you'd better take bacchi seriously this time!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I'm reading it again and again and again. Also since I'm seeing you after AGES, and my bday post finally brought you here, (😎) YAYYYY for that!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— This is one of the besttttt gifts ever, cause it comes straight from your heart, and nothing means more than your wishes, and your blessings. πŸ€— SO lucky I am!! 😎

AND OMGGGGGGGGG.....PAULLLLLLLLLLLL.... 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
*snaps out of dreamy land* OK, so this is NOT the place to be besharam. 🀣 🀣 But you know na, Paul does that to me....... <3 <3 Finally found an actor I'm crazyyyyyyyyyy about. 🀣 Relieved!!
;P Anu knows why!!! 🀣 We've even discussed this!!! 🀣
Shitttt, you actually made a sig for me on PAUL?????? It's sooooooooooo awesome!! JUST look at him!! Awww! 😳😳 Anu, you're mad, when you told me not to expect anything great! You just made me the world's best sig and you say that? Wah wah. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (no pulling cheeks!) This is straight going into my dabba!!! Thank youuuu for this lovely lovely, handsome gift!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's simply unmatchable!!!! Love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Oh, and the San one. You guys just know me inside out don't you? Needless to say, it's come out gorgeous!!! Classy and stylish, and STUNNING. Who could get a better gift than a Sanaya sig? πŸ˜‰

The GR8 PS was the bestesttttttt photoshoot everrrr. The siggy is extraaaaaa adorable, extra pretty. Anu, you NEED to make sigs more often. You're SO SO good at it!!! But nahin, you have to be lazy na!! And you know this means so much to me. I can't even put it into words. Kya kahoon? You both managed to make me, ME, speechless!! 🀣

LOVE LOVE and more love to you guys!! πŸ€— I wish I could come and hug you both, cause I've never had such an amazing bday, esp considering that this is a virtual place. But even here, I've found such loving friends, who do anything to make me feel special. Even your wishes were so lovely, that I didn't need anything more. But this is just overwhelming. I'm gonna keep all these gifts with me, and treasure them forever.

Okies, Damn it! I didn't tell Sonya yet that I was updating you about the Birthday post !! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
She's gonna KILLLLLLL me !!!
but honestly, I didnt tell muchh!!! 🀣

Okiess Ishuuuuuu you gotta forgive
Im going to be late with my birthday message... as always!!! =(
okiess but wait, if you ahve time come to MSN for few mins!! but not noww, give me 10 minutes or so !!! LOVE YOUUUUU
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aliya-

Funny cos i have been inactive for days. and the fortunate day i decide to come back is coincidently ya birthday. i only realised it was ya birthday today when i looked at tha date..God knew it was the perfect day for me to return to IF :P

Sylvesterinaaaaaaa!!!! πŸ€— I knowww!! I haven't seen you around!!! I'm soooooooo happy to see you!!! Such a lovelyyyyy surprise!!! How the hell did you remember my birthday????
Yup, you HAD to come back today lil sis! You couldn't stay away from IF today!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm sooooooo touched reading your msg, as always. And it's me who's blushing this time. 😳😳😳
You're indeed one of my oldest, loveliest, sweetest, and funniest friends. Thank you for always bearing with my blabbering on so many stupid things!! 🀣 It's been a pleasure knowing you, and I'm sooo glad we've kept in touch.
Rofl, I'm glad I stopped you from leaving IF! I'd not be here till now if you left seriously. The never ending PMs have been simply fantastic. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† God knows what all we've discussed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And shittt, you got me a sig? It's SOOOOOO prettyyyyyyyy..... All my faves!! Esp AA!!!!! Thank you Anjul!! You knew I'd love the sig. Love you soooooo much!!!!!

Such an unexpected surprise seeing you here!!! Thank you for making this day soooo special Allie.
Tweetypie-Sylvesterina forever!!!!!!!
Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Happy Birthday Feb Mate.. πŸ˜Ž

I hope you have a rocking day and evening..

Well for starters I lack the talent and time to really makeyou a nice gift.. but can tell you that I'll be back for more.. entertainment.. that you can always count on from my end.. till then RESERVEDπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S. On this B'day of yers I wish you redeem yourself of all the ailments (insomnia,  etc.. ) May the Almight shower some taste and sense in your being.. πŸ€£

Thank you again Feb buddy!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
And same to you, hope you have an awesome rocking year too!!!!

rofl, yep the entertainment front, I have NO doubt. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Hopefully God gives me the sense to appreciate the little less tragic things in life.🀣 Could do with more of the laughter therapy to cure my insomnia. 🀣 🀣 🀣
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Ishu.. My name Twinne πŸ€— πŸ€—
It's been a Pleasure knowing u.. and it's fun talking to u!!
Hope u have the best Birthday till date.. and God showers his Precious Blessings on u dear! U are a Fab VM maker and even a wondeful Siggy Maker.. over to that u are a Wonderful Person,and an  Awesome Friend..
Have a Marvellous Year Ahead!
Love ya loads! ❀️
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VioletScarf

Okies, Damn it! I didn't tell Sonya yet that I was updating you about the Birthday post !! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
She's gonna KILLLLLLL me !!!

but honestly, I didnt tell muchh!!! 🀣

Okiess Ishuuuuuu you gotta forgive
Im going to be late with my birthday message... as always!!! =(
okiess but wait, if you ahve time come to MSN for few mins!! but not noww, give me 10 minutes or so !!! LOVE YOUUUUU

Oh yeah rofllllll. You're sure dead now. 🀣 🀣 🀣

You didn't tell much? 🀣 Wahh.... And I hope my posts become invisible on this thread. 🀣

I know I know!! You silly, how the hell did you get time to make this post, with your Uni starting and stuff???????
Will be there!! For a few mins.....
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Oh yeah rofllllll. You're sure dead now. 🀣 🀣 🀣

You didn't tell much? 🀣 Wahh.... And I hope my posts become invisible on this thread. 🀣

I know I know!! You silly, how the hell did you get time to make this post, with your Uni starting and stuff???????
Will be there!! For a few mins.....

I HATE YOU NOWWW!!!! SOOOOOOO MEAN YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
But I cant hate you !! roflroflrofl, atleast not today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!!

ahahahah I Knowwwww I was wondering too how I would manage tihs !! 🀣
but luckily I had only one class
and then I studied for 1 hour and me and Sonya had a meeting 🀣
LOVE YOUUUUUU
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww you cutiepie! Finally i have you blushing and me admiring :P

You just make my day with your quirkiness. Your soo happy..usually i feel diabetic meeting such sweet people but somehow your the right mix of sweet and funny.

Your welcome. I tried to make the sig say "its your birthday so DANCE!" LOL. i was going to add AA and SAJAN having food to make ya think of eating food on ya birthday but i thought you would get hungry after dancing LOL i'm crazy and making no sense :P

aww your too sweet and nice. Love you. Have a awesome day..and spam all ya like. I'm sure the wonderful hosts will be prepared with weapons to handle :P