Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome thread guys....Ishu...Its ur Bday today and i wish u many many many happy returns of the day !! πŸ€—

I hope u have a gr8 gr8 day and get amazing presents....πŸ˜†

as usual I was late...i was supposed to PM my message to Anu, but I missed it πŸ₯±...
I dont want to be late in wishing you though so happy birthday again girlie...
I still cant believe that we chatted so much on CC but never knew anyting abt each other...πŸ˜† but yes now i  know that ur turning 20 πŸ˜‰ and yay m elder to u so respect OK!! πŸ˜†

anyways once again wishing you a very happy birthday and love u gal, God bless u always and u get whatever u wish for πŸ€—
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Ishi ...WQ ... ... wishing you a very very Happy birthday ... to another great Feb born ... no wonder you and a certain other friend have so much in common ... especially in the realm of providing us with fultoo popcorn entertainment on some of the most interesting threads here, as well as multiple ROFL sessions on msn ... where some rather interesting acronyms were coined πŸ˜‰ I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you on all those sessions ... along with our multiple drooling sessions on our favourites Monaya/Sanaya ... may you stay the same WQ always! Have a great day and have a blast!

A little something to sweeten your day

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey ishi happy birthday sweetheart πŸ€—
although i wish to say so so much about you i somehow at a loss for words as I always am when it comes to bday messages esp for those who are somehow close to me
i may be able to go on and on in our chats and posts but here i become dumbfounded as to what to say or how to express myself

all i am able to say for now is hope u have the best year of ur life and may all ur wishes be granted cos u are truly one of the most amazing and sweetest persons i have known on IF a gem and a true true friend πŸ€—

its been a pleasure being ur friend doll never ever let anything change you ❀️
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My beautiful and amazing VM Queen Ishita. Although I had posted my birthday wishes to you I still wanted to come on today and wish you the most beautiful and amazing birthday ever.!!!!!!!!!!!
The biggest hug possible to you for being the person u are. Your friendship means everything to me. You always leave me breathless with your amazing talent but you also have such a beautiful heart which is impossible to stay away from. I truly envy the man who wins your heart. He will be one very lucky rajkumar. Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—β€οΈ You are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anu and Sonya you both have made this the best party ever for our beautiful and amazing Ishita.
Love you both so much for allowing me to be a part of this and Anu I want to squeeze u to death for your pm. Cant tell you how much your beautiful heart means to me. Ishita is so lucky to hav beautiful friends like you guys. Love u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Oyster

Birthday Wishes from your friends

HAPPY B'DAY ISHU DIπŸ€—

You are such a nice and sweet person...you r calm....nicest and my sweetest di..happy b'day..have a blast.....
May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

love ya
zummiπŸ€—

Hey Ishu,

We 1st met at MJHT forum, but dnt interacted much ! just knew each other but our liking for another show drew us close!

Yup! me talking about TVD!

see how many things we have in common? MJHT+ SG+SE+TVD+Siggy makers!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So, wishing u a dhamakedaaar Fatakebaaaz Bday!

Okayyyy!! I'm BACK! *flashes new siggy box* Since I've got wayyyy too many lovely siggies as gifts, I'm gonna sport them all in batches!!!!

@Zummi: Zummmmmm!!! πŸ€— Thank you sweety!!! Love you sooooo much!! Your wishes, the scrap, this cute msg, thank you for everything!! And I love the cake. *takes a huge bite* πŸ˜›
Thank you for that poem, it's really sweet! Love you always!!!

@Anji : ANJ!!!! THAT SIG..... OMGGGGGGG..... It's rocking yaar!! You're just amazing!!! Thank you, am already using it!! πŸ€— πŸ€— Yup, we hardly talked here, but thanks to TVD, SE, Stefan and Paul, I got an amazing friend in you!! And yup, we've got loads in common!!! From SG to TVD!! And yup, siggies too!!! Thanks for the phatakebaaz msg and sig!!!! Love you!!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ginac

My beautiful and amazing VM Queen Ishita. Although I had posted my birthday wishes to you I still wanted to come on today and wish you the most beautiful and amazing birthday ever.!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest hug possible to you for being the person u are. Your friendship means everything to me. You always leave me breathless with your amazing talent but you also have such a beautiful heart which is impossible to stay away from. I truly envy the man who wins your heart. He will be one very lucky rajkumar. Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—β€οΈ You are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anu and Sonya you both have made this the best party ever for our beautiful and amazing Ishita.
Love you both so much for allowing me to be a part of this and Anu I want to squeeze u to death for your pm. Cant tell you how much your beautiful heart means to me. Ishita is so lucky to hav beautiful friends like you guys. Love u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†

OMGGGGGG. OMGGG. I HAD to reply now!!!!! Ginaaaaaaaccccc!!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
How are youuuuu????? I miss you toooooooo!!!!!
Thank you for the double wishes, and coming here personally to wish me! You do know your blessing mean a lot to me. And thank you Anu, for getting Ginac's msg, cause it was suchhhh a big surprise. I love you too Ginac!!!
And your words for me always make me feel like a queen. Seriously! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's always been a pleasure talking to you, and I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being soooooo sweeeeeeettt!!!! Your coming here is in itself a HUGE gift!!!

Love love love you!!!!! Thanks again!!!
And yes, I am very lucky! Not just having Anu and Sonya but you too as one of my bestest friends here. You're seriously amazing. My VMs aren't half as good as the kind of appreciation you give them!!!
Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ishita you are truly an amazing person. Love you soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!
aa123.80 thumbnail

happpy birthdayyyyyyy Tweetypie!!! Do ya want me to sing? :D Sure i have a horrible singing voice but it will be sung straight from the heart :P Oho so its ya birthday? mhmm how old is that ya are now? 16? 17? 10? NooooπŸ˜† Blargh i'm so useless when it comes to birthday messages - can't seem to word my feelings and happiness well hehe. So here goesss...

I LOOOOVE YOUUU SO much :) I cannot believe how we came to become close friends to each other..i remember well that it all began through my visit to ya VM Gallery and how the Oasis just knotted it all together until we wound up PMing each other blabbering nonsense :P Ah how long has it been? I remember how touched and shocked i felt when ya called me ya lil sis and since then we've just been the Tweetypie-Sylvesterina-AnJul Sisters LOL. Ya just so sweet and adorable. And trust me Ishi, I only find babies and small animals adorable hehe so believe me - me finding someone other than a baby or small animal cute is an achievement ;P Even though our Oasis chatting days were over a little too soon after i joined the Oasis/I-F, we always found a way to talk to each other and keep in contact and i hope it stays like that :) 

Oh and i also admire tha way ya sometimes lightly scold me like ya ma mother :P Even though ya childish yourself :P

I hope ya have a bright birthday because you are sucha bright girl and deserve the best of brightness..?πŸ˜† Keep smiling and stay the way you are. I love you for always being there for me to simply blabber away to someone and have them blabber back :P If I ever do leave I-F (which i remember ya once stopped me from doing heh) we can always find each other on MSN :D 

Have a Tweetypie, AA/Pana, MoNaya/SaJan, KarNaya----licious birthday! :P

Love hamesha,

Aliyaaaaa (tumhari Sylvesterina or Sylvesterila :P)

Dear Ish,

I am so happy we've gotten to know each other through the wonderful bar known as the Oasis, and I wish you all the best in life.  You're such a great Atul and Anjali fan and I want you to know how great it is to have you on my buddy list.  Always stay the cute person you are and have a great year ahead.   Happy Birthday sis!   πŸ€—

love trinzie  xxxxxxxxxxxx

OMGGGG... Feels like the old times again. I miss the Oasis! :-( Love you guys!!

@Allie: Rofllllll..... What do I say to you? You're actually one of my oldest friends. And it's commendable cause we're stilllllll always talking either through PMs or MSN or wherever.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And seriously from the day we met in my VM gallery, till now it's been absolutely delightful knowing you. I know we both can talk about anything and everything, and you'd never get irritated by whatever nonsense I say!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I loveeee the title you've given me Tweetypie, and together we seriously are Tweetypie and Sylvesterina, only with the personalities changed. Cause here, the tweety is little bit more dominating. And Sylvesterina is cuter! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Oh yes! It's been veryyyy long and I didn't realise how time flew by!! πŸ˜† The AA times will always be memorable, and AnJul is the cutest name for you! Yes, you're my little sister too, cause you're so adorable and sooooo caring. And because you don't tell me when you disappear, you also get the scolding. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And the guesses at my age. ROFLLLL. I'm wayyyyy old now. I told you I've turned into a buddhi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yeah, who can say I'm not 16?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› Esp with our PMs, reading that no one can say!!!

I love the gift you got me, it has my FAVOURITES! I sooooo wanted a new AA siggy, and this obviously is the perfect gift! You rock Allie! I love you soooooo much!!!! Yes, we will always keep in touch like we have!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—

@Trinz Di: OMGGGG. I can't believe this!! Trinzie Di, hope you're doing well!!! Yep, I miss the bar and the awesome bartender! 😳 It's been a pleasure being at the Oasis where I got so many awesome friends. You're Atul's favourite plant and our favourite bartender! πŸ˜† Thank you for the wishes!! Love you!!!
πŸ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail

To my sweetest and most beautiful Ishita.  To my amazing VM Queen.  Wishing you a very Happy Birthday . One that is filled with love, joy and happiness and above all many surprises. I would
love to be able to tell you in person but I want to give you the biggest hug possible from one aquarian to another.
I sincerely hope you receive everything your  heart desires  and so much more!!!!!!!!!! Missing you so much. LOVE YOU  ISHITA. God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ishu... πŸ€—    First of all a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you... πŸ€—    πŸ€—     You are one of the most  sweetest and the most genuine friend of mine.. πŸ˜³  Always full of life and with a very sweet nature.. πŸ˜³  M soo lucky to have you as my friend... πŸ˜³ πŸ€—  I love ur VMs.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜†  β€οΈ  And love you even more  as u make them.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜† πŸ€—
     There are many people who are smart and intelligent but there are only a FEW ppl who are smart and intelligent and at the same time, they possess a GOLDEN heart... β€οΈ  and u surely belong to the latter group.. πŸ˜³  πŸ€—    

Congo...πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³  now we both are of same age.. πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ˜Ž So no more age complex.. πŸ˜³  phew.. πŸ˜†  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISHU..!!! πŸ₯³   πŸ€—    May u reach heights of success in the upcoming years and u get each and every happiness that u deserve.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ 

Urs,
Cummi...πŸ˜† 
πŸ€— 

Hi ishi, happy birthday sweets. may god bless you with loads of love and happiness. πŸ€— Have loads of cake and parties as abhi jawan ho πŸ€£ phir baad mein budhi feeling will come πŸ€£

@Ginac: Thanks again Ginac! Love you wayyy too much!!! Your words and blessings are very precious!! I hope we always keep in touch! πŸ€—  That title you have for me, is truly humbling. 😳😳 I'm always touched by your words. Means a lot.

@Cumiiiiiii: Oyeeee!!! We're the same age now! Hawwww.... I feel OLD!!🀣 🀣 🀣
Thank you for the wishes Cumiiiii!!! It's been fantastic talking to you, knowing you. I'm glad I come in the smart category. 🀣 Love you!!! Your message is simply lovely!!!

@ Avani: Avani, thanks soooo much for the msg!! πŸ€— And hope you have a great year ahead too!!! Yep you're right. Waise bhi ab kuch hi saal bache hain to enjoy.🀣Already starting to feel old.🀣
aa123.80 thumbnail

Ishu am really glad to meet such a wonderful person like you πŸ€—You always cheered us up in our bad times and I still remember your concern for me when I was sick.😳Am indeed lucky to have a friend like you hun πŸ€— .And on this special day I wish you a Very Happy Birthday.May this Birthday be a unforgettable day  and may it brings you loads of joy😳
I wish God bless you'

With all joy and cheers'

May you live a long life'

May you get all good thing in your life'

May you have happy days and nights'

May all your dreams come true'

May all your desires be fulfilled'

May you spreading happiness everywhere'

And

Stay away from every sorrow and grief'

Today is a VERY SPECIAL DAY

As its your Birthday

So its the perfect time to say:

you are always thought of my mind in a very special way :)

Your birthday is a special day,

Its the time to have new hopes and dreams

Setting new goals to be achieved

And

now its a Pleasure for me to say

YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL IN YOUR OWN STYLE

so

I wish you a very special, lovely, exciting, joyous

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! πŸ₯³

As you are a part of MSians I chose a chocklate one for ya πŸ˜³and If you don,t like this one then I,ve another one as well πŸ˜Ž

Have a Rocking Birthday πŸ€—

hey ishuπŸ€—πŸ€—

many many returns of the day sweety πŸ€—πŸ€— u r such a wonderful person i have ever met πŸ€— i m so glad to have u in my life as a beautiful friend , u r seriously golden hearted person and always been kind to me , u r seriously creative person and i always adore ur all creativity whether it would be vms or ur any post btw u make post often but i always adore to read it πŸ˜³ and ya how can i forget ur fight with aasu with that gun πŸ€£ msn one πŸ€£ and ur management thesis on sbs and us costumer dealing πŸ€£ its seriously fun to interact with u πŸ˜³ u r very honest person and always share ur honest views and this is the best thing which i seriously love in u ,the way u always stand for ur friends and for justice this is very wonderful quality in u may god bless u with wonderful success and rocking year ahead always remain like this and keep smiling u seriously deserve best in ur life and i m sure u will def , happy birthday honey πŸ€—

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

with lots of love 

Aashi πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Ash: Ashhhhh!!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!! I'm also extremely lucky to have a friend like you!! It's always been fun talking to you! And yesss, I loveeeee chocolate cake! Yummmmmmm.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That poem is soooo sweet!!

@Aashi: Aashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— Thank you sooooo much for the countless wishes throughout the day. It indeed made my day veryyyyy special. When I saw your PM in the morning, I was soooo delighted! And this msg is soooo sweet. I'm touched that you feel this way about me.
You've been an awesome friend too, and seriously, I can't thank you enough for the multiple wishes.
Hahaaaa!! Yes, Ashu and me always have the gun discussion.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ashuuuuu, I hope you don't have your gun today! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣  Anyways, love you Aashi, and thanks again!!!