Ek galti_ARSH FF part 2 UPDATED-PG 6

karthik_deep thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 1-PAGE 1

PART2 -PAGE 6

In the morning shilpa wakes up and doesn't find armaan on the bed but she finds his car parked and goes downstairs to see armaan.she finds the guest room locked from inside.armaan never used to lock the room.even he used not to lock their bedroom in the past.

Flashback:

Armaan started placing kisses on her shoulder and he removes her top and when he is about to kiss her again muski and nandini comes in as they find the door open..seeing both of them in that state they turn around immediately..shilpa pushes armaan away from her and she takes the top and wears it and muski asks-bhabhi kya hum mud sakthe hai

Armaan-haa haa

Muski-sorry bhayya moment spoil kiya na

Armaan-karne ke baad kya poochna..

Shilpa hits armaan on his arm and she gets down from the bed and she is very embarrassed to look at them especially nandini.

Muski-hum yeh poochne aaya tha ki kal party ke liye dress code kya decide karu

Armaan-are yaar yeh bhi koi poochne ki time hai

Nandini-sorry beta hum jaa raha hai good night shilpa

Muski while going shouts loudly and says-bhabhi agli baar darwaaza lock karke jo karna hai karlo

Shilpa turns to the shade of pink and she glares at armaan

Armaan-kya yaar tum mujhe kyun ghoor raha hai

Shilpa-armaan kitne baar kaha ki lock the door it is so embarrassing

Armaan-is me embarrassing hone wali baat kya tha..hum pati patni hai.romance karna koi paap hai ya

Shilpa-u know what its just waste talking to u

Armaan-mai bhi yeh hi keh raha tha..why to waste this precious time talking baby and he picks her up in his arms and made love to her all the night.

Ends

Shilpa comes out of her thoughts and thinks-kitna change hogaya armaan.she wants to knock at the door but she doesn't want to disturb his sleep..

She goes to freshen up and as soon as she comes out of the washroom she finds armaan taking out his clothes and shilpa goes to him and tries to talk-armaan raat me itne der kyun laga di

Armaan behaves as if she is not there and he leaves the room and while going nandini stops him

Nandini-armaan idhar aao aur baito.jaruri baat karni hai

Shilpa also comes downstairs and joins the conversation

Nandini-armaan aaj shilpa ki check up hai..office thodi der ke baad jaana

Armaan gets up immediately and says-maa aap le chaliye..looking at shilpa he says coldly-I have lot of other important works than this in my life..dont waste my time in this stupid things maa and he leaves.

Nandini feels very bad for shilpa..tears start forming in her eyes and she goes to her room and locks the door....cries on her fate

After some time shilpa comes downstairs and says-maa mai sanjeevani jaake aaungi..

Nandini-beta mai aathi hu tumhare saath

Shilpa-nahi maa..mai chali jaungi.and she leaves before nandini protests

Shilpa takes her car and goes to armaan's office she has to talk to him today..she cannot bear this anymore .how long will he avoid her.aakhir uski kya galthi hai and she reaches the office.stella takes her inside and armaan gets surprised to see shilpa in his office

Stella leaves..shilpa comes close to him

Armaan was about to leave but shilpa holds his hand-armaan pulls his hand harshly and shilpa yells-armaan kya aap mujhse baat bhi nai karoge

Seeing no response from armaan shilpa comes near him and holds his collar and pulls him strongly with whatever force she has and says-armaan baat karo mujhse.

Armaan loses his patience and says-shilpa door raho mujhse.aur don't create a scene in the office..go away.i don't want to see u..chali jao

Shilpa-nahi jaaungi armaan.aaj mere sawaal ke jawaab bina nahi jaaungi.jo karna hai karlo

Armaan holds her arm and twists with his hand and pushes her to the wall and her right arm is twisted to the wall and he asks-kyun waapas aayi tum shilpa

Shilpa cries in pain as he is pushing her strongly against the wall and he twists her arm more.maine poocha waapas kyun aayi

Shilpa doesn't see any love in his eyes-his eyes were so cold..and seeing her tears---armaan says..now this tears don't effect me .and don't do any drama infront of me

Armaan-tumhari maa ne bheja na tumhe..warna tum yaha aaoge bhi nahi right shilpa

Shilpa-armaan please

Armaan-kya please shilpa.u came back not for me.ever since u came into my life I am not having any peace and listen I don't have any feelings for u now.i did a big mistake in giving love a chance and u showed me again that there is no feeling like love in this world.its just bullshit.thanks shilpa for bringing me to reality soon..u are my wife..thats it.i will give u everything except love and

Shilpa controlled her pain till she can but when she is not able to take it-armaan please chodo

Armaan-tum ne hi kaha na jo chaha karlo .yaad rakhna shilpa I will give u only pain if u try to come near me.and twists her hand more ainda mere paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna..

Shilpa-armaan please dard ho raha hai..please armaan...aaah..armaan please

Armaan says-dard ho raha hai shilpa.accha haina.. hona chahiye aur hona chahiye.and kept on hurting her and says-------------stay away from me and don't u dare to create a scene again and pushes her away..she sees her hand and armaan see her rubbing her arm but doesn't feel anything-one more thing shilpa..aaj se jo mai chahunga wo hi hoga.armaan Mallik gets whatever he wants..and u have to follow that..warna I don't mind giving u pain shilpa..

He goes and sits in his chair and says-from now on u are not supposed to leave the house just for check up tum jaa sakthe ho kahi par bhi nahi and ur folks should never come here to see u....u will be watched 24 hours by my security shilpa.agar is me se koi bhi rule break kiya tho I will treat u in such a way that u will never forget the pain in ur life

Shilpa is in tears seeing the cruel armaan infront of her and he shouts-get out now.i have lot of work to do..

She leaves from there and doesn't go for her check up seedha she goes back home and straight into her room and nandini follows her and asks-kya hua shilpa..doctor ne kya kaha tum ro kyun rahi thi beta please kuch tho bhol

Shilpa-maa and she starts crying

Nandini console her and asks-kya hua beta..please bolo beta

Shilpa-maa armaan hates me and she explains briefly what happened

Nandini gets scared that and thinks-jo maine socha wo hi hua.phir se purana armaan bangaya.wo kisi ka nahi sunega shilpa ko mai kaise sambhalu..

Nandini-shilpa tum kyun gayi armaan ke paas

Shilpa-maa mai kya karu

Nandini consoles her and makes her sleep finally.and she decides to talk to armaan once again in the night.

Nandini leaves for an important meeting thinking that she will be back before armaan comes

In the evening shilpa wakes up and thinking about what armaan said-she doesn't know what to do..and smriti calls her on her cell phone

Smriti-shilpa kaisi ho beta

Shilpa wipes her tears and says-maa mai teek hu. maa.aap teek tho hai na

Smriti-shilpa armaan teek hai na ab

Shilpa-haa maa wo office gaya

Smriti-office kyun gaya..uski tabiyat teek nahi hai na

Shilpa-maa he is ok now

Smriti-shilpa mai armaan se baat karna chahthi..

Shilpa-maa kyun mujh par bharosa nahi hai

Smriti-nahi beta.par ek baar use baat karvalo aaj..please beta I am not doubting u..i wanted to talk to him please..tab mujhe chen milegi

Shilpa-karvalungi maa maa mujhe kuch kaam hai mai raat me aap se baat karungi and she cuts the call before she breaks down infront of her maa

Armaan comes home in the night and when he comes to their room.

Shilpa-armaan aap ek baar maa se baat karoge.wo aap se baat karna chahthi hai

Armaan doesn't respond and when he is about to go-shilpa stands infront of him and stops him-please armaan ek baar.aap jo kahe wo mai karungi...please armaan

Armaan-jo mai kahu

Shilpa-haa armaan

Armaan-Have sex with me.i will talk to ur mom.the more pleasure u give me in bed'''I will talk to her more sweetly.

Shilpa is in a shock to listen that from armaan-looking into his eyes-she is not able to find the armaan she saw few days back..kya itni kam time me koi itna badal jayega and starts crying

Armaan-shilpa maine pehle hi kaha na this tears doesn't make any difference to me now I don't want a weeping partner in my bed

Shilpa wants to see how much more he can hurt her and she says-ok armaan if u feel happy seeing me in pain.I am ready to sleep with u

Armaan-teek hai shilpa..i will go have shower and come back.be ready after that i will talk to ur mom.

Armaan comes from his shower and finds shilpa on the bed..he comes near her and starts  taking out her clothes and shilpa turns off the light.......he kisses her everyewhere and starts biting on her skin and she gasps in pain.shilpa tries to move away..armaan pins her wrists to the bed and says-yeh sab tumhe pehle soch lena chahiye tha.

Shilpa-armaan please

Armaan was really mad with her and he wants to give her pain.he plays with her body roughly..armaan makes violent love with her as if he is taking out all his frustration on her.shilpa doesn't feel any love she cries in pain she knows that he is just taking out his pain and he moves away from her after he is satisfied.he picks up the phone and calls smriti and speaks to her nicely as if nothing happened..

Shilpa picks all her clothes and before going to the washroom  armaan says- I don't want u to cry when I have sex with u..ek aur baat shilpa'''..whenever u want me to talk to ur mom this is the deal but if u cry during sex, i will have to think about the deal

Shilpa goes into the washroom and slides down on the floor crying.she is not hurt physically but emotionally armaan is slowly killing her and armaan could hear her sobs clearly..

Stay tuned to find out what hapenned in the past

Please give me your opinions as this is the first time i am posting something
Edited by karthik_deep - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG its so damn interesting........................
the intro was awesome..........and most importantly its on my fav couple ArSh..........
loved it...................but feeling sorry for Shilpa.................
why is Arman behaving liker a jerk.................😕
cont soon and add me to ur pm list plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Afrin

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part yaar
continue soon
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail

Great start!!!

Do pm me.
katsmeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey this is amazing yaar i wonder who made the mistake plzz cnt soon & do pm me wen u up nxt
luv u
anjali
-wild- thumbnail
hey great part dear
........ concept is looking very hot and suspicious......i really like ir Fic
do continue
 and plzzzzzzz pm me
love u
salina
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
OMG its very interesting
dying to read next part
update soon
sravz23 thumbnail
interesting continue soon
FULTUSI thumbnail
awesome introoooo........ plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon............
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
do pm me next time u update