-truly magical-ff THREAD12

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

-truly magical-
story so far

truly magical emanate from maan's heart when maan was struck by the cupid's arrow. When he experienced love at first sight, every breeze left a smile floating
on his face. Everything around seems to look changed.
The weather seems to be simply perfect and the world around him seems to
have got metamorphosed. This is a feeling of truly magical's love at first sight.
Love can touch any heart and make you feel great.
Truly magical so far express the sentiments of love that can keep the memories
fresh for lifetime in their heart.
When she barged into his car,he saw her face.
When she smiled at him, he Knew she was the one.
When she looked at him with her beautiful deep twinkling eyes
he said to himself, Maan Singh Khurana this was truly magical!

they are both convinced that a sudden bond joined them
such certainity is beautiful, but uncertanity is more beautifull stil
intrestingly they meet, they call, they know what the other person
does all the time, no commitment no obligation but still there is a commitment
they would be amazed to hear that chance has been toying with them now for days. Not quite ready yet to become their destiny
it pushed them close, drove them apart it crossed their paths,
there were signs & signals, even if they couldnot read them yet
perhaps last friday or just todays a certain thought fluttered
from one shoulder to another.

Geet Handa her life revolved around her buddies dr. armaan, prem and Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and now her new found friend  Mr.Bachan (Maan) whom she finds different from her other friends she treats him  differently & is different when she is with him...

It is always believed that friendship is the beginning of new relation and it is indeed.  There cannot be anything so beautiful than a relation of friendship and when two friends  fall in love with each other, the whole world seems to be all rosy and bright.  It is then we feel to shower our deepest love not only on the person we love but also on the entire world. This in sooth turns the world into a land of heavenly bliss truly magical for those in this kind of love.
their friendship is getting closer & deeper without their knowledge. Both immensely cared for each others feeling & comfart. effortlessy their world started to revolve around each other. their first kiss umm!!! just soft peck on the cheeck magical & drawn them into a different flight of pleasure.
destiny at its best...geet not able to get off the flight...
beach date at night
missing the flight even after reaching the airport on time
armaan missing the farmhouse trip!!!!
or the night they spend bare cuddled up into eachother!!!
geet wondering if he can dance & then he just sweeps her of the floor
into a different world of passion & perfection!!
or maan accepting her infront of every one!!!
or geet getting possicive of her bachan now!!!
or geet rsiking her self for him
or unka rootna manana aur fir rotna..
yah unka jungle main saat rah kar bhi...pas aane se sharmana😳
aur geet ka Maan Singh Khurana se milna !!!
unki unkahe pyar!!!
geets dear to join army & maan beside her on her every move
their trip to bangalore or should I say geets SSB interview
geet not taking up her dream jon to be with maan
maaneet in london
OOPS their register marriage!!!
their unoffical married life in london
arjun stocking geet & maan unaware about it
Geets suprise birthday party in Venice with all her friends 
geet gets drunk & expresses her inner desires & maan understanding & not taking advatage
unknowingly maan protects her from arjun
OOPS maan geting drunk & geets having her first ever orgasm....& the big fight now!!!
geet unknowingly eating sleeping pills & almost killing herself & maan scared
geet making upto maan & accepting their wedding but maan still wanting to fullfill her dream SR.
geet wooing maan & being a vexin in all means...maan finding it impssible to hold back
OMG anni pregnant & biggest of all truth Anni being Maan's step sister. Maan fighting all odds trying to get Anni her identity as Khurana while ignoring Geet or should I say taking her for granted.
They finally had their special moment .. breaking all their barriers & finally became one in true sense accepting every thing..the were one.. in all sense.
Geet conviced daadi to accept Anni into the family..meanwhile maan came to know the attraction arjun had for geet. Maan just lost all his senses & broke few bones here & there...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oops daadi saw them together...& hurt with Geet & maan behind close doors..creating more misunderstands..

LINK THREAD 10

PART 123 below

Thanks guys for all ur love & support..for the journey so far!!!
Please please do comment
Love
~muskan~

THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ TODAY'S EARLIER UPDATE
PLEASE DO READ..
OTHERWISE THIS PART MAY NOT MAKE SENSE

-truly magical-
part 123

Maan - don't forget u r standing in front of Maan Singh Khurana
Geet -
well then I will never call u.. will not come looking for u..
he smirked

a month had passed. Geet didn't call him, she went & spend some time with raj where he was posted. She thought new place, away from delhi  the torture of waiting for Maan's call will be bearable, least did she knew how heart wrenching every passing day would be on her. She kept looking at her phone every second, every minute, as the time passed her expectation increased, she cried, she cried every single night, she hoped he will call at 5.30am..as the watch's alarm went on..

She was alarmingly silent yet she maintained a very positive spirit... she believed distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be...she smiled & kept waiting for that one call.. that one message, actually she didn't need anything of that to get back to him.. she actually wanted to give him some space, knowing him, he needs time to get over things, thought this was killing something in her, deep something was still hurting like a wound deep in was coiling, like something inside was cracking.

Daadi gave up waiting for Maan & went ahead with the wedding plans.
Daadi - I can't be waiting whole life for u, humne ladki di uss ghar main
he ignored & walked out

he missed her ..off course he did, but his ego was too strong to let go..but yah he very well knew the few minutes he spent with her were worth the thousand hours he spend without her. He couldn't deny the fact he was incomplete without her.

Next month she went to a medical camp with armaan & ridz. She kept herself busy meeting all the new people in the camp. But it was all getting too much she thought. Something in her ripped she was feeling wired. After effect she barged into his office all worried  tensed.
Geet -
Maan we need to talk you
he was angry & arrogant - 
umm.. so u gave up finally
she didn't care wat he said -
aap meri baat tho suno
his arrogance was wrongly pampered - wat did u say...umm...
he taunted
Geet -
Maan please listen to me first
he smirked...
umm..I go away u won't even be able to find me...so why r u here with out even me calling u or finding u... or did u get fed up of ur stay at the medical camp like u got fed up with ur stay at raj's place..
Geet went blank..he exactly knew where she was & wat she was going through ..still he didn't care to come for her. Weakly she said -
u knew where I was??
Maan -
wat do u think those three clown friends of urs..
Geet didn't let him complete -
humari beech ki baat hain why are u getting them in between
she hated his attitude..his arrogance...wat was it with him.. she knew very well he missed her as much she did but this reaction was not acceptable.. why was he showing all this attitude that too to her. Didn't he miss her ..then why did he find out where she was..hasn't 2 months of separation, not talking to each other calmed him, does he still needs more time to sooth his false temper..

he was irritated her fighting with him for others..she never did that...he was forgetting he never stooped so low either.. he couldn't make sense at this time... she turned to leave..knowing probably he needs time.. but was she in any state to give him the time he wanted.. she was not sure..
he held her arms pinned her to the wall -
u can go & hide ur self anywhere u want Maan Singh Khurana can find u, when I want
she smiled sadly..on when I want!!!
he was irritated at her arrogance -
u r nothing ..tumhare naam ke age se handa nikal do & minus ur three friends u r nothing..nothing but a loser
she smiled yet again at the word loser...yah she was a loser to have lost her heart to this guy who never thinks beyond himself.. still something in her didn't want to let go.. umm.. so wat now she said coldly
her coldness was contradicting his temper setting the room in a strange weird feeling.
He knew he was going overboard..actually he just snapped the thread which she was holding on to...
he immediately calmed himself.. - just leave..just hide ur self where ever u want... I will come for
u
she didn't say a word after that...she just turned & left from there. .. hope u make it before it is too late she prayed. She couldn't bare wat ever spoke, he couldn't be so disturbed that he doesn't realize wat he is saying.

Maan just stood there watching her leave.. not realizing wat he was doing.. not really knowing wat how much he has hurt her, he has pushed her to a level from where she probably could never return. He was angry mad..wild...he couldn't bare the sight of her leaving ...he was at fault yet again..he wanted to blame it on someone..situation.. scape goat...Arjun...
he went & barged into arjun's office & started hitting him
Arjun tried to stop him, but he was too ferocious. All the problems between him & Geet was because of him he thought. He was angry & wild not in his senses. Arjun held is wild, aimless punch in mid air..
wat is it with u???
Maan -
how dare u send an alliance of ur sister for me
Arjun spat - why will I??? when I know ur married already to geet
Maan was shocked.. Geet told him they are married.. she never denied their relation.. he did, he some where couldn't yet tell anything to Daadi.. but she was always true to her every relation. He pushed his hair behind & dropped his head down fearing wat he has gone & done..in his vague mind set.. no one was at mistake... even if Arjun did try to spoil their relation..so wat.. nothing really mattered.. actually it was not his sending alliance or Daadi misunderstanding ... it was them not together... he was too busy to even realize wat it was..wat was the point he had every thing but she was not there..she was not there to fill the colors in her life..he was too proud to accept his mistake.

He pulled out his phone & kept calling her.. he came back to his office just to realize she left her bag on his table..her phone kept ringing infront of him...as he stood rooted seeing wat he has gone & done.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF0gCo4iZEc[/YOUTUBE]

I should have known all along,there was something wrong
I just never read between the lines

Then I woke up one day and found you on your way
Leaving nothing but my heart behind
What can I do to make it up to you
Promises don't come easy
But tell me if there's a way to bring you back home to stay
Well I'd promises anything to you

I've been walkin' around with my head hanging down
Wondrin' what I'm gonna do
'Cause when you walked out that door,
I knew I needed you more
Than to take a chance on losing you
Promises don't come easy
You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time
That's the promise that I give to you

You never thought I loved you
I guess you never thought I cared
I was just too proud to say it out loud
Now I know, to let my feelings go (so tell me)
Promises don't come easy
You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time
That's the promise I can give to you

precap,
Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new thread.
 beautiful, emotional ,heart wrenching part.
 maan needed some anger management class.
poor geet.
 feel crying to see geet's pain.
I guess right, dadi talking about nt- dev marriage and arjun knw about maaneet marriage.
after 2months separation still munda doesn't understand the importance of geet in his life.
 how could he told that mean words to geet?
hope really like geet, maan will find her before it's too late.
again I guess geet is pregnant and want to tell maan about it
precpa is again emotional and scary.
I guess maan fails to find her.
 anyway, update soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
simonesimfan thumbnail
hi   for the first time me firts saw your post .. going to read   hi happy😳
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Im so so sad in the beginning where maan is still being mean to geet but when he finally realizes what he has lost i am so happy....and i just hope that Maan is able to convey it in the right way to geet and not let his ego come in the way again and i really want Geet to accept him even if it is to soon...maybe some wooing on Maans behalf...but i just want them together.....

ps i loved the part where Arjun talks about Maneet's marriage...he indirectly helped them to get together
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvly update...atlast he realised wht he did..so happy abt tht...but iam getting angry 😑with the fact tht girls are always made fools..they always need to suffer a lot to forgive easily at last.πŸ˜’.his behaviour was too immatured muski di...may be he was too blind in anger as blind in love...hope he clears evrything to dadi too soon...πŸ˜’...poor geet..πŸ˜”..update soon..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ..n congo for the new thread....!!

Rohini

Acharya10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i feel so sad abt maneet,,pls unite them
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di me all sad sad today....after sad epi i was hoping for a happy update from u but all i get is sad sad sad update.me crying... hope they meet again soon with all the happiness... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
minakrish thumbnail
I hated it.................................

TO THE CORE.............
sam1234fly thumbnail
nyc......continue soon.............
priyanka86 thumbnail
Congrats 4 the new thread...😊

Awesome update as usual..😊