-truly magical-ff THREAD 11

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

-truly magical-
story so far

truly magical emanate from maan's heart when maan was struck by the cupid's arrow. When he experienced love at first sight, every breeze left a smile floating
on his face. Everything around seems to look changed.
The weather seems to be simply perfect and the world around him seems to
have got metamorphosed. This is a feeling of truly magical's love at first sight.
Love can touch any heart and make you feel great.
Truly magical so far express the sentiments of love that can keep the memories
fresh for lifetime in their heart.
When she barged into his car,he saw her face.
When she smiled at him, he Knew she was the one.
When she looked at him with her beautiful deep twinkling eyes
he said to himself, Maan Singh Khurana this was truly magical!

they are both convinced that a sudden bond joined them
such certainity is beautiful, but uncertanity is more beautifull stil
intrestingly they meet, they call, they know what the other person
does all the time, no commitment no obligation but still there is a commitment
they would be amazed to hear that chance has been toying with them now for days. Not quite ready yet to become their destiny
it pushed them close, drove them apart it crossed their paths,
there were signs & signals, even if they couldnot read them yet
perhaps last friday or just todays a certain thought fluttered
from one shoulder to another.

Geet Handa her life revolved around her buddies dr. armaan, prem and Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and now her new found friend  Mr.Bachan (Maan) whom she finds different from her other friends she treats him  differently & is different when she is with him...

It is always believed that friendship is th

e beginning of new relation and it is indeed.  There cannot be anything so beautiful than a relation of friendship and when two friends  fall in love with each other, the whole world seems to be all rosy and bright.  It is then we feel to shower our deepest love not only on the person we love but also on the entire world. This in sooth turns the world into a land of heavenly bliss truly magical for those in this kind of love.
their friendship is getting closer & deeper without their knowledge. Both immensely cared for each others feeling & comfart. effortlessy their world started to revolve around each other. their first kiss umm!!! just soft peck on the cheeck magical & drawn them into a different flight of pleasure.
destiny at its best...geet not able to get off the flight...
beach date at night
missing the flight even after reaching the airport on time
armaan missing the farmhouse trip!!!!
or the night they spend bare cuddled up into eachother!!!
geet wondering if he can dance & then he just sweeps her of the floor
into a different world of passion & perfection!!
or maan accepting her infront of every one!!!
or geet getting possicive of her bachan now!!!
or geet rsiking her self for him
or unka rootna manana aur fir rotna..
yah unka jungle main saat rah kar bhi...pas aane se sharmana😳
aur geet ka Maan Singh Khurana se milna !!!
unki unkahe pyar!!!
geets dear to join army & maan beside her on her every move
their trip to bangalore or should I say geets SSB interview
geet not taking up her dream jon to be with maan
maaneet in london
OOPS their register marriage!!!
their unoffical married life in london
arjun stocking geet & maan unaware about it
Geets suprise birthday party in Venice with all her friends 
geet gets drunk & expresses her inner desires & maan understanding & not taking advatage
unknowingly maan protects her from arjun
OOPS maan geting drunk & geets having her first ever orgasm....& the big fight now!!!
geet unknowingly eating sleeping pills & almost killing herself & maan scared
geet making upto maan & accepting their wedding but maan still wanting to fullfill her dream SR.
geet wooing maan & being a vexin in all means...maan finding it impssible to hold back
OMG anni pregnant & biggest of all truth Anni being Maan's step sister. Maan fighting all odds trying to get Anni her identity as Khurana while ignoring Geet or should I say taking her for granted.

LINK THREAD 10

PART - 114 below

thanks Hana for the pics
Thanks guys for all ur love & support..for the journey so far!!!
Please please do comment
Love
~muskan~

-truly magical-
part 114

He knew Geet was very conservative when it came to  relationships. It took 5 months for her accept their wedding which was very much legal. How will she react to illegal relation of his father & his step sister. Will she even accept it. He could stay away from Daadi others in the family but how will he stay away from her.

Geet wanted to meet him & talk to him about wat was bothering him. Least she could do was sooth him at this time. She didn't know whether it will be good to call him. Off late he was too much to handle on calls. He was in a foul mood all the time. She wondered maybe he is doing the same thing as her.. maybe he wants so bad to call her, but just won't because she haven't called him... then again, maybe she shouldn't fill herself with false hope that he might just be missing her like she is missing him. Oh babaji  unki pareshani dor kardona please

Maan went to his gym & worked out breaking the fired logs hurting himself to kill the pain with in him. Her not calling him, Daadi not accepting anvesha, the media hype above all staying away from Geet. At some weak moment he just felt like barging into her house & just get her to his place after all she is his wife, hold her in his arms. He sat there and wondered if she will ever understand just how much of him belongs to her.

Next day Geet went to a mall to pick up some books. She noticed sudden media crowding some couple. She ignored & tried to get away when she saw Maan holding young woman protectively around her shoulder. First she didn't bother who it was in his arms, but hearing the questions of the media ..aapka inse rishta kya hain? Why is savithri devi not accepting ur relation.

Geets gaze was forced to meet anni's  face. She froze that's when Maan noticed Geet looking blankly at Anvesha. His grip around Anvesha's shoulder almost lessened seeing her.

Geet was shocked to see Anni. Every thing just looked so obvious..Anni...Anvesha Khurana!!! OMG..she closed her eyes, Maan's step sister. How on earth will he take the fact that his father cheated them. OMG.. Maan was struggling so much. Oh God how much he would be hurt with this cruel truth. Uppar se yeh media..inki tho main...ku***y...kamni**, ***** ' can't they just mind their own business why do they have to bother him. How sweet he is trying to take care of her, isse liya London gaya thein..thats why he didn't want me to come with him, woh khud hi yah news nahi bare kar parehen hogen phir main kaise. Am I not falling all over for him. I really respect u for accepting her, giving her wat she deserves...she really needs a family especially now. Bechari kitna struggle kar rahi thi. Thank God u saved her she was proud of her husband, her eyes filled up with love & respect for Maan.

Maan couldn't bare to see the tears in her eyes. He completely broke down. He wondered wat she assumed especially after his idiotic statement yesterday & now all this, she was defo to misunderstand every thing. Oh god how on earth I am going to explain her all this. How will I undo all this misunderstandings. Now she will never accept Anvesha. Maan kept looking at her gaze that was moist & stuck at Anvesha.

Geet wondered does he know about her pregnancy. Oh god how will he take that. She became restless. How will he react if he knows someone cheated his sister. How will he take that pain. Woh mere haath main ek choti si chot nahi dehk paten phir anni ke dil ka itna bada ghav kaise sah payen ge. That may just break him, awake the demon in him. She got really scared she looked away & then looked at Maan who was still trying to read her face. Geet got even more worried looking at his questioning eyes she just ran away from there not able to hide the cruel truth she knew about his sister. She immediately left the place.

Maan tried to chase her. She went near her car & banged roof top damit!!! yeh sab pehle nahi hosakta tha..mera bhi kya stupid dimag hain..when anni said Anvesha Khurana..why was day dreaming !!! couldn't I just guess it was the Khurana. London main hi woh humare saat rah sakti thi.. aur yeh sab nahi hota. Bloody Arjun.. tho gaya!!! Maan will not spare u now. He may for once forgive u wat u have done to me...but never for wat u have done to Anni. She kicked the car tyre in frustration. Maan saw her getting violent & misunderstood that she was angry at him. He wanted to calm her down he was about to walk towards her when Anni held his hand getting scared of the media questioning her.

Maan didn't know wat to do. He couldn't have left Anvesha between the media to butcher her with unbearable questions. He couldn't have left Geet in that state of confused mind. She would have felt so let down. He knows somewhere she will trust him but every thing else looks so misleading. He screamed madly at the media crowding him & called for the bodyguards. Before he could sort it out Geet drove away. Maan tried to show her hand signals to stop but she didn't notice any.

Geet went home & got really concerned about Maan. She had to talk to him. Now every thing seemed clear to her. Even daadi's point looked clearer. But she wondered why Daadi was not accepting Anni the way Maan did. After all Daadi was the Secretary of women association. What image she had about Daadi, she should be understanding anni's position & accept her. Geet decided to speak to Daadi.

Next day Geet went to meet Daadi. Daadi was really ashamed of wat was happening to Khurana's family name. She didn't know how to face the media & her friend circle.
Geet - hi Daadi
Daadi smiled weakly
Geet - Daadi main Anni ko janti hoon
daadi didn't want to say anything
Geet - Daadi she is been alone ever since her parents have passed away.
Daadi didn't even want to hear anni or anvesha in her house
Geet - Daadi ek bar meri puti baat tho suiya na
Daadi took a deep breath & looked at her trying to be paitent.
Geet - yash uncle married her mom in London but never told any one.
Daadi was shocked
Geet - he was scared about all the media hype & family reaction. Because of his fear she had to be deprived off all the family love & affection she deserved. Woh chati tho uncle ke death ke baad yanha aa sakti thi, lekin she didn't want to spoil Khurana's reputation.
Daadi - phir abhi kyun aaye hain
Geet - I am sure Maan ne hi force kiya hoga
Daadi knew Maan very well. Daadi was realizing & feeling sad for anni somewhere
Geet - agar uncle himat nahi juta payen tho issme Anni ki kya galti hain? Kya aap bhi unki tarah himat nahi juta paa rahen?
Daadi broke down completely & hugged Geet - nahi beta nahi

precap,
uff yeh Maan..really can't control himself
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

ello ello ello
heheh lovely update. loved every bit of it.. awww
silly maan😡
listen to her ' don't just presume stuff.
i hope this MU clears soon. loving the way everything is unfolding' 
Maan is very lucky to have a understanding wife'
:D
xxxxx
love you
thanks for all the lovely UPDATES' :D
xxxxxx
& Ilovemsk ðŸ˜†
i am the first one babe😆
love u

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
ohhhhh
that is such a relief....but maan
i am a lil worried what will  he interpret and conclude.....
they really need to talk.....
Edited by libra25 - 13 years ago
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for theate comment ha anyway
Awesome x
I refreshed the page 10 times and gave up
After I came back and saw keyama's comment I was like dammit lol
Pls clear misunderstandings soon x update soon x
Loved it xxxxxxxx

Keyama: grrrrEdited by Ilovemsk - 13 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Aaw i m so proud of u geet. Maan will fall 4 her all again after knwing dis
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🥳 congo on new thread ............... will comment on update later after reading it ..........
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

loved it

now things getting on there places

😭these are kushi k aanso

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved geet for being so understanding and caring...
she really did show her mature side here....
worried for maan...pata nahi kya soch raha hoga ki geet misunderstood him....
i think in the next part daadi wud accept anni....
hope geet n maan bhi aamne saamne baat kar le...so that everything gets clear...

P.S.  CONGRATS FOR THE NEW THREAD
Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrts n thnk god geet didnt think wrong of maan.....
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update muskii...finally geet thinking logically😆😆😆😆