Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 so every single person who calls Saurav Ganguly "dada' is referring to him as a "brother"........interesting....and everyone who calls Mithun "da" is referring to him as a brother as well..........but not everyone who calls Pancham "da" is referring to him as a brother according to you.........😛 so Asha can call her ex husband  "da" and not mean brother but others only mean brother when using the term "da"..........😛 Got it, thank you for the clarification......😊

You are missing the point.....in a mutual relationship. Not like anyone calling. Geeta and Mithun know each other well enough.

Ashaji never called RDB Panchamda directly, I feel needless to explain anymore. 

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Summerji....aap ek baat batao....where do you see regionalism in my post? Did I try to say that my culture is supirior ya said something about anyone else's culture/region? Apne mother tongue ke bare mein gyan hona...isn't that natural?

Do not worry sir it was not directed at you.
I was having fun reading the exchanges between Debu and Ankit Bhai about Bengalis and Gujjus and Punjabis etc.😆
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Moderators should close this thread before it become Battlefield.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CID_HD

I think Moderators should close this thread before it become Battlefield.

CID Sahab these guys are just having fun I think.😆
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fun ? Well fun can be dangerous some time..😆
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

Fun ? Well fun can be dangerous some time..😆

😃 Arey jab Truth saath hota hein to danger ka dar kaha......😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Geeta and Mithun Duh both are carrying on this silly-flirting charades...Lets not blame Geeta only...It takes two here to tango..I dont enjoy it so I FF the garbage part and only watch the dancing..I do agree with Pradarshak abt Geeta-Mithun Duh flirting..
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Geeta and Mithun Duh both are carrying on this silly-flirting charades...Lets not blame Geeta only...It takes two here to tango..I dont enjoy it so I FF the garbage part and only watch the dancing..I do agree with Pradarshak abt Geeta-Mithun Duh flirting..

😃 interesting........are you against all flirting or just geeta and mithun da flirting? Because you know flirting has always been part and parcel of DID.........in DID 1 there was flirting between Terrence and Saumya (who had a b/f at the time), and then once again in DID 2 there was flirting between D sir and Saumya.......so this is not anything new.....interesting how people are up in arms when Geeta, a single woman flirts but no one took offense when Terrence, a single male flirted on the show with a woman who was in a relationship...........😛 wow quite a double standard I must say...........😛
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 interesting........are you against all flirting or just geeta and mithun da flirting? Because you know flirting has always been part and parcel of DID.........in DID 1 there was flirting between Terrence and Saumya (who had a b/f at the time), and then once again in DID 2 there was flirting between D sir and Saumya.......so this is not anything new.....interesting how people are up in arms when Geeta, a single woman flirts but no one took offense when Terrence, a single male flirted on the show with a woman who was in a relationship...........😛 wow quite a double standard I must say...........😛

OK Ankit dikra u know I don't fall into your debate trap...Let Geeta flirt with twice her age married and father of how many 60+ yrs young Mithun Duh...I have no problem...😃

TL never flirted with Saumya the way Geeta-Mithun Duh..

D and Saumya was not Dharmesh's doing but more of Saumya...He at times was embarassed...

Flirting is one way for show to increase TRP...Show flirting between proper age couple single-single person not with GM to Master...These are gurus and they should be acting their positions and age 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

OK Ankit dikra u know I don't fall into your debate trap...Let Geeta flirt with twice her age married and father of how many 60+ yrs young Mithun Duh...I have no problem...😃

TL never flirted with Saumya the way Geeta-Mithun Duh..

D and Saumya was not Dharmesh's doing but more of Saumya...He at times was embarassed...

Flirting is one way for show to increase TRP...Show flirting between proper age couple single-single person not with GM to Master...These are gurus and they should be acting their positions and age 😳

😛 Terrence was actually fighting with Jai the host for Saumya's attention........I don't see Geeta fighting with another female for Dada's attention.......same age couple? Saumya is way younger then TL is....so how are they same age couple? so when Terrence and Saumya flirt it's not a host and a judge flirting but just two human being flirting? but when GEeta and Mithun Da flirt, it's a judge and a GM flirting not two human beings flirting? 😛