Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 wrong again........"dada" in hindi doesn't only mean paternal grandfather......it can also mean a hooligan........ever heard the dialogue in hindi movie "yaha ka dada hein tu kya"........they are not saying are you the paternal grandfather here, they are saying are you the hooligan here? 😃 You fail to realize that just like the term "daddy" has many meanings in a language, and just like the term "dada" has many meanings in HIndi, the term dada also has many meanings in Bengali..........😃

PS --- the term "dada" in english doesn't mean daddy by a baby only....there is a whole different meaning for dada in english as well.......it's actually a whole movement.....😃 glad I could help.............Asha ji calls her ex hubby "da" without meaning brother, girls all over India call Ganguly Dada without meaning brother, and Geeta calls MIthun "dada" without meaing brother.........😃

Dada in the context you are talking about is slang. It's used in Mumbai style of talking, but it is also used in Hindi too. I was talking about "Dada" in proper Hindi. Understand? Probably not. 😃

Ummmm....Dada in English only has two proper meanings. Daddy or an art movement. Look it up. 😊

Anyways, arguing with you has absolutely no point. I feel like I have lost brain cells. I'm done. You can continue to say whatever you want. No point arguing where even I am starting to sound just as illogical as you.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Dada in the context you are talking about is slang. It's used in Mumbai style of talking, but it is also used in Hindi too. I was talking about "Dada" in proper Hindi. Understand? Probably not. 😃

Ummmm....Dada in English only has two proper meanings. Daddy or an art movement. Look it up. 😊

Anyways, arguing with you has absolutely no point. I feel like I have lost brain cells. I'm done. You can continue to say whatever you want. No point arguing where even I am starting to sound just as illogical as you.

Yes Tulip sis have fun with Ankit Bhai, he loves long stories.😆
Soon he will write another Mahabharat and release Gita Version 2.

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like his flirting with anyone! 👎🏼
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It came up to 15 pages.. Lol..What a silly subject to discuss. 😆
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

It came up to 15 pages.. Lol..What a silly subject to discuss. 😆

The question is how far should things be carried. Light jokes etc I guess is fine, as long as it does not happen in real life.
Then there would be complications and real bias.
for now no CID investigations necessary.😆
Padma55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes Tulip sis have fun with Ankit Bhai, he loves long stories.😆
Soon he will write another Mahabharat and release Gita Version 2.

I would like to correct spelling GEETA version 2 which could be more appropriate.
Comom Ankit take this challange . U can do it.....😉
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padma55

I would like to correct spelling GEETA version 2 which could be more appropriate.
Comom Ankit take this challange . U can do it.....😉

Yes Geeta or Guitar will do.😉
Ankit Bhai thrives on challenges and he loves lengthy arguments.
He will make a good Criminal Lawyer to work with CID Bhai 😆

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail

@summer,I think you better not bringing me in ur comments. I am not in mood to talk on a silly issue like this.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

@summer,I think you better not bringing me in ur comments. I am not in mood to talk on a silly issue like this.

OKay CID Sahab.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Give up ? ha ha ha..
 You wanna carry on ? Best wishes dear..