Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CID_HD

Geeta Can be Ranbir's nagini if you look that way.

Here are two snake dancers.

Mallika Sherawat on Zee TV Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm. Whose that guy ?
Pradarshak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ same culture as RDB and Asha Bhosle? You mean Indian culture, right? Can't possibly mean Bengali culture, as Asha ji grew up and still lives in Mahrashtra.........πŸ˜› Asha ji considers herself an Indian, just go through her countless intereviews where she says she is Indian first.........πŸ˜›  Wow some people can't bring themselves to admit that they are Indian first and bengali, gujarati, punjabi, etc next.....πŸ˜› But fikar not if it makes you happy, then I Ankit Shah bestow upon you a medal for being Bengali......Happy? πŸ˜› still doesn't change the fact that Asha Bhosle refers to her late husband as Pancham Da, and girls all over India refer to Saurav Ganguly as Dada without thinking of him as a brother.....πŸ˜› 

PS --- Since you claim to be a Bengali expert, could you please share some evidence with the forum to establish the fact tha you indeed are an expert in Bengali.....maybe a degree from a college stating you majored in Bengali, or maybe a document stating the fact that you indeed are from Bengal..........πŸ˜› If not, I may have to take my medal back.........πŸ˜›

First of all, learn to read a post and don't try to twist words. I mentioned about RDB as far as sharing culture goes and added to that Asha B says she is "Bangal ki Bahu". There comes the Bong connection. Does not that make me more knowledable/expert than you? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PS- I don't have to prove to someone, people here can very well get that from my siggy.....even if they don't do you think I care about them or you?

You don't have to preach me about Indian culture, had regionalism been a factor here I would have never taken side against the GM who is a Bengali. It's as simple as a Tamil person would have a better knowledge of Tamil culture than me. Only a fool would argue on that! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

And please show me one girl who calls Sourav as dada and flirts with him at the same time. As far as AshaB calling "Panchamda", you may stick to your broken record, I also have the right to stick to mine unless Ashaji herself comes clears that for me. What say? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by Pradarshak - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

First of all, learn to read a post and don't try to twist words. I mentioned about RDB as far as sharing culture goes and added to that Asha B says she is "Bangal ki Bahu". There comes the Bong connection. Does not that make me more knowledable/expert than you? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PS- I don't have to prove to someone, people here can very well get that from my siggy.....even if they don't do you think I care about them or you?

You don't have to preach me about Indian culture, had regionalism been a factor here I would have never taken side against the GM who is a Bengali. It's as simple as a Tamil person would have a better knowledge of Tamil culture than me. Only a fool would argue on that! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

And please show me one girl who calls Sourav as dada and flirts with him at the same time. As far as AshaB calling "Panchamda", you may stick to your broken record, I also have the right to stick to mine unless Ashaji herself comes clears that for me. What say? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜› Nagma (the south Indian actress) calls, Saurav Ganguly, "Dada" and considering that she admitted having an affair with him, I doubt that she means to call him brother when she uses the term "dada"..............πŸ˜› But then again you are the self proclaimed Bengali Expert......Asha Bhosle calls her self a mahrashtrian when she is in mumbai, a gujju when she is in gujarat, a punjabi when she is in punjab, so what's your point? πŸ˜› Asha ji calling her husband as Pancham Da is proof enough for me that the term "da" doesn't exclusively mean brother........πŸ˜› after all you yourself said that Asha is "Bengal ki Bahu" and as such I am sure she would know the proper meaning of the term "Da" and since she uses it to refer to her ex husband, I am pretty confident that it doesn't just mean "brother"...........πŸ˜›

PS -- You can keep the medal..........but some sort of proof would be nice. πŸ˜›
Pradarshak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Hope we do not go racial and regional.

Remember

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk02qPlnS2E&feature=player_embedded#at=170[/YOUTUBE]

Summerji....aap ek baat batao....where do you see regionalism in my post? Did I try to say that my culture is supirior ya said something about anyone else's culture/region? Apne mother tongue ke bare mein gyan hona...isn't that natural?
Pradarshak thumbnail

πŸ˜› Nagma (the south Indian actress) calls, Saurav Ganguly, "Dada" and considering that she admitted having an affair with him, I doubt that she means to call him brother when she uses the term "dada"..............πŸ˜› But then again you are the self proclaimed Bengali Expert......Asha Bhosle calls her self a mahrashtrian when she is in mumbai, a gujju when she is in gujarat, a punjabi when she is in punjab, so what's your point? πŸ˜› Asha ji calling her husband as Pancham Da is proof enough for me that the term "da" doesn't exclusively mean brother........πŸ˜› after all you yourself said that Asha is "Bengal ki Bahu" and as such I am sure she would know the proper meaning of the term "Da" and since she uses it to refer to her ex husband, I am pretty confident that it doesn't just mean "brother"...........πŸ˜›

PS -- You can keep the medal..........but some sort of proof would be nice. πŸ˜›

If that's the fact and Nagma called him dada directly ....then definitely I have "P" word for them too.

A wife when marries someone from a different culture embraces a lot from that culture. Ashaji never called da or dada directly as I said previously  in my posts. It's only when some one else reffered him as da or dada. Like many Bengali wives when taking to younger sis-in-law or br-in-law would say "da" or "dada" referring to the same person since it's easier to converse than saying "my husband" or taking husband's name. That does not mean she calls the husband directly dada. That's the same with Ashaji.

The point is Geeta calls Mithun "DADA" directly.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

If that's the fact and Nagma called him dada directly ....then definitely I have "P" word for them too.

A wife when marries someone from a different culture embraces a lot from that culture. Ashaji never called da or dada directly as I said previously  in my posts. It's only when some one else reffered him as da or dada. Like many Bengali wives when taking to younger sis-in-law or br-in-law would say "da" or "dada" referring to the same person since it's easier to converse than saying "my husband" or taking husband's name. That does not mean she calls the husband directly dada. That's the same with Ashaji.

The point is Geeta calls Mithun "DADA" directly.

πŸ˜› But is Geeta Bengali? I already explained to you that the term "dada" has different meanings in different languages........in gujju, Dada means an uncle as well as a tough guy.........since Geeta is not Bengali, how can any one possibly know what she means when she uses the term "dada".......has Geeta tied a rakhi or stated in any interviews that Mithun is her brother? 😊 Haven't heard such thing, if she has then post it..........and going by your post if Asha calls Pancham as "da" only because others are calling him da then why is it wrong for Geeta to call Mithun "da" if others are calling him da? πŸ˜› 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CID_HD

Hmm. Whose that guy ?>

Music directors one of the Sajid Wajid BrothersπŸ˜†
guess he went gaga when he saw Mallika, n turned into a snake.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Pradarshak thumbnail

πŸ˜› But is Geeta Bengali? I already explained to you that the term "dada" has different meanings in different languages........in gujju, Dada means an uncle as well as a tough guy.........since Geeta is not Bengali, how can any one possibly know what she means when she uses the term "dada".......has Geeta tied a rakhi or stated in any interviews that Mithun is her brother? 😊 Haven't heard such thing, if she has then post it..........and going by your post if Asha calls Pancham as "da" only because others are calling him da then why is it wrong for Geeta to call Mithun "da" if others are calling him da? πŸ˜› 

Someone calling a bengali directly "dada" can mean only one thing, why does not Geeta call other seniors dada? Why only Mithun? Because she knows a dada is a bro in Bengali, which is very common in the industry. It's not just Geeta...it both of them. Since he is encouraging this too.

About your last line, Ashaji never called RDB dada directly while Geeta does that all the time. She is calling him a bro directly and flirting with him at the same time.

ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜› so every single person who calls Saurav Ganguly "dada' is referring to him as a "brother"........interesting....and everyone who calls Mithun "da" is referring to him as a brother as well..........but not everyone who calls Pancham "da" is referring to him as a brother according to you.........πŸ˜› so Asha can call her ex husband  "da" and not mean brother but others only mean brother when using the term "da"..........πŸ˜› Got it, thank you for the clarification......😊