Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, Mitun da and Geeta (who calls Mitun da "Dada") are doing the right thing by flirting with each other. πŸ˜Š Flirting between brother and sister is normal. Thanks, Ankit for the enlightenment. Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yes, Mitun da and Geeta (who calls Mitun da "Dada") are doing the right thing by flirting with each other. πŸ˜Š Flirting between brother and sister is normal. Thanks, Ankit for the enlightenment.

πŸ˜ƒ oh i didn't know that Geeta and Mithun are brother and sister.....so just because geeta calls him dada, he is her brother? I call him dada too, and he sure ain't my brother........just like Asha Bhosle calling her late husband "pancham da" doesn't make him her brother.........πŸ˜› Thanks Tulip for forcing your interpretation of the term "dada" down everyone's throat.......πŸ˜›
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ oh i didn't know that Geeta and Mithun are brother and sister.....so just because geeta calls him dada, he is her brother? I call him dada too, and he sure ain't my brother........just like Asha Bhosle calling her late husband "pancham da" doesn't make him her brother.........πŸ˜› Thanks Tulip for forcing your interpretation of the term "dada" down everyone's throat.......πŸ˜›

@ Bold: MY interpretation? πŸ˜• Since when did the Bengali term meaning brother become my interpretation of the word? πŸ˜• 

Oh Ankit, how many times are you going to bring up the same point that has been refuted so many times in this topic? πŸ˜† Asha-ji called Pancham da only if an interviewer addressed him like that. She called him Pancham da, but what use is it explaining all this to you again. πŸ˜† You already know it, but you will not acknowledge that your point is not valid. πŸ˜›
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

@ Bold: MY interpretation? πŸ˜• Since when did the Bengali term meaning brother become my interpretation of the word? πŸ˜• 

Oh Ankit, how many times are you going to bring up the same point that has been refuted so many times in this topic? πŸ˜† Asha-ji called Pancham da only if an interviewer addressed him like that. She called him Pancham da, but what use is it explaining all this to you again. πŸ˜† You already know it, but you will not acknowledge that your point is not valid. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ refuted? so when Asha calls Pancham "Da", it's only because others call him da..........when all of India calls Ganguly "dada" including his ex g/f Nagma, it doesn't mean brother.......but when Geeta calls Mithun "dada" it ONLY means brother..........I call Mithun "dada" and he sure ain't my brother.....others call Mithun "dada" and he sure ain't their brother.......but yess according to your logic when Geeta calls him "dada" it can ONLY mean brother........yup, makes perfect sense....πŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ refuted? so when Asha calls Pancham "Da", it's only because others call him da..........when all of India calls Ganguly "dada" including his ex g/f Nagma, it doesn't mean brother.......but when Geeta calls Mithun "dada" it ONLY means brother..........I call Mithun "dada" and he sure ain't my brother.....others call Mithun "dada" and he sure ain't their brother.......but yess according to your logic when Geeta calls him "dada" it can ONLY mean brother........yup, makes perfect sense....πŸ˜ƒ

*SIGH* You have such a big problem with selective reading. πŸ˜† When did I say that ONLY Geeta calling Mitun da "dada" means brother? You're adding things in that are in not really there. πŸ˜Š

I'm not going to repeat again what I am trying to say about Pancham Da and Asha-ji because you know exactly what I am trying to say, but you keep twisting up the words into some illogical argument. 

People who call Ganguly, Shaan, Pritam, Bappi, Kishore, Pancham, etc "Dada" do mean it out of a brotherly-like respect. If you call them "Dada" without that meaning, it's fine. 

Geeta does call Mitun da "Dada" out of brotherly respect, and they flirt together. Your logic makes perfect sense: Geeta and Mitun da are not doing anything wrong by flirting. πŸ˜› I see you're fine with brother-sister flirting, and there's no need for you to say it anymore. 
Summer3 thumbnail
So there is a difference in the spirit and the body.
Words used as a name and words used to denote a relationshipπŸ˜†

In west it is common to call someone "Big Daddy" or "Big Mama"πŸ˜†

ankit_nyc thumbnail

*SIGH* You have such a big problem with selective reading. πŸ˜† When did I say that ONLY Geeta calling Mitun da "dada" means brother? You're adding things in that are in not really there. πŸ˜Š

I'm not going to repeat again what I am trying to say about Pancham Da and Asha-ji because you know exactly what I am trying to say, but you keep twisting up the words into some illogical argument. 

People who call Ganguly, Shaan, Pritam, Bappi, Kishore, Pancham, etc "Dada" do mean it out of a brotherly-like respect. If you call them "Dada" without that meaning, it's fine. 

Geeta does call Mitun da "Dada" out of brotherly respect, and they flirt together. Your logic makes perfect sense: Geeta and Mitun da are not doing anything wrong by flirting. πŸ˜› I see you're fine with brother-sister flirting, and there's no need for you to say it anymore. 

πŸ˜ƒ oh yesss you are right every person who uses the term "dada" uses it to mean brother just like Asha ji uses the term to refer to her ex husband as a brother..........why stop at dada.....here in the states black people use the term "brother" to refer to other black people.......it's common place to hear a black female refer to her boyfriend as a "brother" meaning he is also black.......but according to your logic that too would be a incestous relationship........πŸ˜ƒ so listen up people next time you use the term "dada", make sure you only use it according to the meaning that Tulip has devised for it.......Tongue My god all this time Asha ji was referring to her husband as a brother, what a sick thing to do........πŸ˜ƒ and all this time girls all over India were referring to Saurav Ganguly as dada and dreaming about marrying him not realizing that they were calling him their brother.......again such a sick thing to do...........πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

So there is a difference in the spirit and the body.

Words used as a name and words used to denote a relationshipπŸ˜†

In west it is common to call someone "Big Daddy" or "Big Mama"πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ arey somepeople will say  now that  "Big Daddy" only means a father who is overweight or is tall..........πŸ˜ƒ that it doesn't mean boyfriend or husband etc.............same thing for the term "Big Mama"......it only means a mother who is overweight or is tall not a girlfriend or wife etc..........πŸ˜ƒ

PS -- to such people it would be nice if you put out a dictionary for all the rest of us to follow, this way we all could use the word precisely as you would want us to use them........πŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ oh yesss you are right every person who uses the term "dada" uses it to mean brother just like Asha ji uses the term to refer to her ex husband as a brother..........why stop at dada.....here in the states black people use the term "brother" to refer to other black people.......it's common place to hear a black female refer to her boyfriend as a "brother" meaning he is also black.......but according to your logic that too would be a incestous relationship........πŸ˜ƒ so listen up people next time you use the term "dada", make sure you only use it according to the meaning that Tulip has devised for it.......πŸ˜› My god all this time Asha ji was referring to her husband as a brother, what a sick thing to do........πŸ˜ƒ and all this time girls all over India were referring to Saurav Ganguly as dada and dreaming about marrying him not realizing that they were calling him their brother.......again such a sick thing to do...........πŸ˜ƒ

@ Bold: I did not devise this meaning. It's a meaning for the word that is already there.

You still keep bringing in that Asha-ji calling Pancham da "da" when in fact, she does not. 

African Americans do refer to their friends as brothers, but the ladies do not call their boyfriends brother. Where did you get that from? πŸ˜•

Yeah, the girls caling Saurav Ganguly dada and then wanting to marry him is odd. They don't need to call him dada. They can call him "ji" out of respect.

Summer3 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ arey somepeople will say  now that  "Big Daddy" only means a father who is overweight or is tall..........πŸ˜ƒ that it doesn't mean boyfriend or husband etc.............same thing for the term "Big Mama"......it only means a mother who is overweight or is tall not a girlfriend or wife etc..........πŸ˜ƒ

PS -- to such people it would be nice if you put out a dictionary for all the rest of us to follow, this way we all could use the word precisely as you would want us to use them........πŸ˜ƒ

Image getting whacked for calling someone "Big Mama"πŸ˜†