muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~deewangi story so far~

~GEET HANDA ~ 10YRS Delhi Public School Class 6th STD
just moved from junior section to higher section. lots of friends
only daughter of her parents. just stepping into senior grade..excited
reading archies & M&B already..naughty naughty, watching movies romantic,
great at studies. center of attraction ths way or other. best in what ever she did
Ek ladki thi deewani si
Ek ladke pe woh marti thi
Nazrein jhuka ke
Sharma ke galiyon se guzarti thi

~MAAN SINGH KHURANA~ 15yrs Delhi Public School Class 10th STD
silent, no friends at all brought by his daadi after his father ditched his mom for another
lady. his mom died after few years of their parents separation.
average in studies, never an achiever, nothing drew him to that level of excellence
very nervous, can't even speak a word infront of his teachers or any one for that matter. peers take
advantage of that & bully him. he was used it by now.
Jab bhi milti thi mujhse
Mujhse poochha karti thi
Pyaar kaise hota hai
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai...
Kaise kahoon main o yaara
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai..maine to kabhi pyaar paya hi nahi!!!

they met first time when maan was send out of the class for no mistake of his & geet was sent out of her class for her mischef. she saw him hugged & kissed him& said I love you. he surely thought she was mad. She stocked him & they began to meet each other... he topped his 10th because he didn't have to leave the school & the city.. because he didn't want to go away from her. He won the vice-captian election because she wanted him to geet told him every day how much she loved him..every action of hers expressed her deewangi...her kisses, her katti, her picking him every day, her blind trust in him maan could never express himself, he just kept quite ...his deewangi  was difficult to notice..not that difficult actually😳

geet got her periods..both struggling to express the change in them!!!

Geets father expeired in an accident & his family members tried to take over his business & geet away, turning maan into a rebel. He fought against all & has his little wify with him. Now rano & geet stays with maan taking care of them & Handa business..anyway papaji had left every thing on Geet & Maan's name.

there deewangi is tested as Geet is send to do her higher studies to London. It is been 4yrs since they have spoken or seen each other. When they meet... there was no connection.. he couldn't relate to her, she was no more his little wify.. she is a grown up Model now, who want a career on ramp & funnily possessive maan doesn't mind it, because he doesn't feel this is her.

Story takes a turn when maan meets a girl..whom he could relate to & he has a strong feelings for this girl who actually is his little wify..but he doesn't know it yet.. Geet had to disguise herself since he seemed to be disturbed & engaged to this model Rimi.. who also stays with him.. Lets see how far their heart denies their identity..
Geet is 21yr & Maan is 26, he is longing for his wife when she is right there with him ..his heart knows it...but logical brain makes no sense!!!

still wondering!!! whoes deewangi it is!!!

PART 65 below 

thanxs a lot for all the support & love to muskan's deewangi,
~muskan~

~deewangi~
part 65

A tear threatened to fall from corner of her eyes.. he instantly kissed it away.. feel of his lips again was the most beautiful thing she thought. His grip getting harder now - kyun choda mera haat
she didn't know he would ask her that.. she was not prepared for that.. why was he looking at her with so much of pain. She tried to read his eyes.. it was sealed with his confusion.. one side all his body was reacting exactly the way it used & the other side he was spitting fire..the intensity was really difficult to take in.. but she was so much filled with love for him, she could probably take any thing that came from him.. she was tamed.

Sasha came in hearing Maan shout at geet. Sasha knows Maan gets really rude at times but man handling was totally unacceptable.. she came in rushing. Maan short a glare ...asking her to stay out of them.. he didn't want any one between them any more.
Adhi followed & called out  - meet...
Maan looked at her instantly ..wat ...wat is her name..
adhi - Meet Khurana
his grip just loosened, his heart jumping in joy.. 200% sure she is his Geet. Mind was no where to accept it.. he kept looking at her. Reading every bit of her innocent eyes. Eyes that only had love for him nothing else.. & he could never fail to read them.. he questioned those eyes..whether she was really Meet Khurana... or was it something else..so much wanted it to be..Geet Handa
but she nodded... & the honesty just oozed out of her eyes.. he knew those eyes couldn't lie to him. Like he could read them easily..like always.. but meet.. no no... she can't be..again his logic failed him.. nothing made sense. How can she be Geet?? why did every thing of her feel like Geet.. why do I feel every thing alive in me.. why do I want her.. so much.. he pushed her away..fighting with himself.

Geet read his mind.. !!! but she couldn't think of another name.. any other name she couldn't have nodded looking into his eyes.. she couldn't lie to him never never ever.. he read her eyes like someone reads a book with naked eyes. He could see through her soul.. but meet... she knew thats wat she is to him ..from her heart.. so she could never deny that name.. khurana...umm..she smiled inside.. that she was the day he filled her forehead with that khumkhum.. in the temple.. so Meet Khurana was the only name she could lie looking straight into his eyes but still not a lie...

Maan couldn't stand the urge he had within him to talk to her to be with her, to kiss her to make love to her, to do all that wat he wanted to to with his wify.. only his wify.. he felt the urges tenfold more now. He felt he was already insane..in not able to accept Rimi as Geet & now he is fallen a step lower & have become a cheepo..despo... he hated himself the way his eyes hovered over her curves & her full lips. The worst part was he was already hard just holding her angrily in his arms. He has really become a cheap demon he thought.

He held her hand & dragged her out of the office. Every one was shocked ..& terrified. They knew his temper but this was way too much.

Geet knew his anger, she knew he didn't like her name.. that name was too personal to him. He won't like it on anyone else other than his Geet. But sad...he didn't recognize her. She quietly left from there to her hostel. She didn't protest..she didn't argue..she had lots of valid point..company can't just throw her away like that.. but she didn't say a thing..

Maan came to his cabin & hated himself..his heart cried..how could u do this to my meet
B - she not Geet
H - she is my meet.
B - NO NO NO NO NO...............NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he called Adi
Maan - uska personal file lekar aana
adhi - kiska sir?
Maan couldn't address her as meet.. he just couldn't , he yelled - uska
adhi was really scared now to ask kiska...but he still didn't know whom he was refereeing to, but situation & every thing implied he was probably refereeing to meet
he went out & got her personal file. Maan read all the details clearly, checked her records, called the college & school. Every thing was properly backed up.. thanxs to Arjun. Records clearly stated that she lost family in an accident & so she moved to delhi. She lived in a hostel all by herself.

His heart still cried.. how could u heart my meet... u r brainless.. ruthless..the whole day his heart cried pleading to get her back.. his heart wanted her.. just her.. nothing else mattered.. u agree or not I want her.. I can't live away from her, she is my meet...only my meet... u don't want to accept then it is ur problem.. but I can't stay without her.. I was so waiting for her touch for so many days.. I never said anything to u for satbbing me ..but...no..I won't let meet go away from me.. in the hospital too..u asked that silly question & ruined every thing.. not any more..no no ...I want her.,.. I want my meet.. she is my meet.. SHUT UP SHUT UP....................JUST SHUT THE F.*** UP...brain screamed not able to bare the torture within
H - even the F*** words remind me of her...& started crying again

HOSTEL
Geet reached her room at around 11am
warden - office nahi hain kya?
Geet - I just lost my job
warden - sorry then u can't live here without a job
Geet - lekin
warden - u will have to leave the place by evening.

KC OFFICE
Maan was going mad with the continuous non stop crying of his heart. Ok u want her.. I will get her for u.. & make sure she will hate u.. I know she hates u by now.. my meet can never hate me.. said the heart. He drove down madly to her hostel beyond his will. He didn't know wat he was going to tell her, how will he explain her why he got angry & now why he wants her back..he just stopped the car in front of the hostel gate..still wondering wat to tell her. Not sure if he wanted to face her again.. but every thing in him was craving for her. He kept his hand on the steering & kept looking at the gate, when he saw her coming out of the gate with her suitcase.. she is leaving.. hell broke down on him.. meet is leaving him again.. he just went out grabbed her hand & dragged her to the car, he took her suitcase & kept it in the back seat. She kept looking at him, not sure why he did that..was he still angry at her or something else.. he didn't say anything just drove to their flat. As the car turned she knew where he was taking her, a smiled teased her lips.. he short stern look at her..she held back her smile, still jumping in joy..so much she wanted to hug him & kiss him..for taking her to their house..

PRECAP
hum tum flat main hoon
sochu...kya kya ho sakta hain
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
FIRST TO COMMENT:- πŸ₯³

CONGRATS:-
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

poor maan πŸ₯Ί....... heart n brain conversation was too cute.......... his heart does recognize his wifey 😳but stupid brain is acting up 😑............ looking forward to next part.......
.😍
Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
luvabbybaby1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HAIIII Awww the name is beautiful and has so much meaning and life to it πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Meet )Maan Geet) Khurana AWWWWWW!!!! 😳

HAIII Di u won my heart, I was dreading what was to happen! WHO IS THIS RIMI Bitc🀬 ILL Kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😑

Make Maan feel less guilty 😭

Love

Liz

AND I GOT SECOND POST AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO HAPPY . . . THIS IS A FIRST!

I lubbers uuu DIII πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by luvabbybaby1 - 13 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part!!!
Congrats for new thread!!!
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

First of a very big congrats on the 8th thread...

secondly the Update is just tooo good.... i love how Maan's heart as already expected her.... i cant wait untill his brain starts to work too and figures out that rimi is a liar and not even the real geet..... but untill that happens i'll enjoy reading Maaneet's Deewangi..... So looking forward to what happens at the flat... by the wait when will Geet find out that rimi took her passport and paper work an all...

Update soon
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
call  bc & give u huge comment :D xxxEdited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MUAH MUAH
i knew it yu never
let us down wow
the game begin
cant wait when they
find out about the fake
Geet fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Muskan: Please let now Maan tell her that u r Geet and she accepts it, I don't want problems between Maaneet now 😭
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats 4 ur new threadπŸ₯³
i really really loved it
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
he s taking meet/geet to their flat 😳😳😳 his heart knows his geet thats y  he s taking her to their wher entry 4 others r strictly prohibitedπŸ˜›
i am waiting 4 ur next update
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by ambbiha - 13 years ago
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it...well the part where he takes Geet or Meet to the flat...and love the came Meet Khurana...you can never run away from your past..it always catches up to you...hehe...anyways...Maan needs to listen to his heart and understand this Rimi and Geet thingy...and the fact that he is going to take her to the flat proves something at least...just hope that he can finally accept it..
Loved it again and congratulations of the new theard