Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swamini5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JustTP

Hi ..everyone .. am new to the forum.. just joined.. cos I wanted  to register my dislike of this new track. Its sooooooooooo   disgusting .

The show was so good initially...it seemed to be such a unique story.... abhi lagtha hai the CVs have no creativity left .. just idhar udhar se kuch stories chura ke patch work bana rahe hai...

Even if Arpita is not touched by RV, the moment she agrees to the deal , the sanctity of Avita relationship is lost. Aagey kuch bhi ho, the relationship will never seem as strong to us, as it has been shown till date . We will always know that when the going gets tough yeh relationship ka kuch bhi ho saktha hai . Arpi does not trust Avi to do his own izzat's hifazat so how can we believe that she trusts him to do her hifazat.  Its also completely  cheapening Arpi's character & weakening Avi's character all in the name of sacrifice.

HATE IT !! CVs please change the track .. if you have already shot for this track .. you can take a U turn later in the week &  make it somebody's dream / nightmare .

TRUE TRUE TRUE
Disgusting track.A person who strongly belives in her love how can she take such a step so every time she get in to  such situation  she  will keep accepting such deals???.
The Character should always have a connect with  the audience then only the story will do well.
Can we all relate to such a character.????????
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi ..everyone .. am new to the forum.. just joined.. cos I wanted  to register my dislike of this new track. Its sooooooooooo   disgusting .

The show was so good initially...it seemed to be such a unique story.... abhi lagtha hai the CVs have no creativity left .. just idhar udhar se kuch stories chura ke patch work bana rahe hai...

Even if Arpita is not touched by RV, the moment she agrees to the deal , the sanctity of Avita relationship is lost. Aagey kuch bhi ho, the relationship will never seem as strong to us, as it has been shown till date . We will always know that when the going gets tough yeh relationship ka kuch bhi ho saktha hai . Arpi does not trust Avi to do his own izzat's hifazat so how can we believe that she trusts him to do her hifazat.  Its also completely  cheapening Arpi's character & weakening Avi's character all in the name of sacrifice.

HATE IT !! CVs please change the track .. if you have already shot for this track .. you can take a U turn later in the week &  make it somebody's dream / nightmare .

So true JustTP, no matter what happens after this track the cvs wont be able to take a u-turn and redeem it later.
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ bold - true d track will show their love weak n cant stand in font of any storm despite their conversations being dat in any circumstances be it hard they will always b each other's strength n b 2gether.............. but dis track will show it WEAK n cud also create distance b/w them (which it mite later).............She needs 2 trust him 4 solving a problem n not take haste decision which she mite regret later n cry buckets of tears n give bhootni a chance 2 create more misunderstanding.

CV's cud make dis Bhootni's nitemare as she has send her BF PJ behind RV , so somehow she mite come 2 know of dis deal . Or Arpi's nitemare after Rv maknes d deal n hope she gets some brains n tells Avi or Simple or her mom ......

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha cant help laughing now

what a huge discussion this topic brought out

and i think yes if the cvs turn it into bahuji dream or arpita nightmare then things can be redeemed if not  err no bye bye coz i m still wating to see bahuji past so i wud still stick to it with passive feelings

hahahahahhahha
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

haha cant help laughing now

what a huge discussion this topic brought out

and i think yes if the cvs turn it into bahuji dream or arpita nightmare then things can be redeemed if not  err no bye bye coz i m still wating to see bahuji past so i wud still stick to it with passive feelings

hahahahahhahha

Yup,they shd get bhootni's past's track .............wanna know her secretive nature ka raaz n aur kya kya raaz chupa ke rakhe hai.............seriously love her acting n her dialogues 👏👏👏👏 but her character 😡😡 ...............wish woh sudhar jaye n CV's plzzzzzzzz get someone 4 her, may b agar RV bhi sudhar jaye ............then yeh ho jayegi JODI KAMAL KI 😉😆 ............both luk nice 2gether 😉😆 (v still dont know her name in d show ..............CV's naamkaran karna bhul gaye kya ????????)😆😆 
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sahi hai bahuji ka naam hi nahi hai  6months se

but from recent episodes i m liking bahuji more
cos rest of the world in lallanpur is big bhains buddhi currently..

there is still story of her and lalsingh

why cnat they concentrate on this

or mayb they still want avdesh to come out of his bhainsbudhi mode

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Guys..

What a big Discussion on this.....!!!

10 pages.......!!

I agree this track is senseless!!!

But lets wait and watch...!!!
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

sahi hai bahuji ka naam hi nahi hai  6months se

but from recent episodes i m liking bahuji more
cos rest of the world in lallanpur is big bhains buddhi currently..

there is still story of her and lalsingh

why cnat they concentrate on this

or mayb they still want avdesh to come out of his bhainsbudhi mode

I just realised BJ still does not have a name..Us ka naam karan karo..Phir RV aur Arpi ke baare mein socho dumbos!!!
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaa guys
jab pappu arpi ko pareshaan kar raha tab toh bada izzatwadi ban rahi the arpi phir ab kyaa ho gya ussey
yaa sabi theek keh rahe ho ki arpi ki jindgi ka sabse ghatiyaa decision hai yeh
yakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
mauve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why does everyone seem to hv lost faith in arpi
Her inner strength ,beliefs, innocence ,beauty hv always shone through . I am so sure even if she goes to Rv it will be only to rebuke him ,give him a nice big fat lecture &then come back .(i do hope so).
(but where will that leave shikha??)
avita will land up in trouble either way ..if no marriage arpita will be blamed or .. it may be insinuated to avi that she has done sumthng wrong
I am for one looking forward to this track(only if arpi refuses)it opens up so many possibilities
What will be bhaujis role in all this? Will she degrade herself further ?will lalsingh cum back in the middle of all this? what about simple & Mc rai ? Simple is very smart, is there more to it tht she is at the haveli at this very moment ? Wht will Rv do if arpi refuses?can Rv ever ever redeem himself,considering he was positive in the beginning ? will av leave Rv after this ? the list can go on
As for avitas pain ,we hv already seen a birds eye view of what happens when their trust & luv in each other is shaken up ..... Their first day post marriage when arpi refused to support av in his quest for lalsingh ,called him a murderer , their anger ,their pain , avi drunk ,their making up .....such powerful scenes, so well portrayed by the actors
When they as well as we learned that despite their different backgrounds ,education ,lifestyles,priorities ,thinkings, external influences(bhauji),finallyyyyy luv overpowers all.    If the makers play it well they can hook even more viewers .till then lets enjoy the show, first see the episodes &then vent our spleen .