Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahah its a show  and  things do happen  i m sure cvs wont want to destroy their show  but mayb they r talli..

i hvnt read othello so dont know what is there

i m just speaking from normal person point of view

and yes i do want lal singh to show up now

lal singh haazir hoooooooooooo

man why do i always like bad guys πŸ€”πŸ€£

Talli ............ROFL Yes, maybe....πŸ˜†

"i m just speaking from normal person point of view"
Aap kehna kya chaah rahin hain CB, hum kya abnormal hain??πŸ˜ƒ *Vista asks with hands on her waist and eyebrows wagging*

ROFLROFLROFL Just kidding.............

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🀣  naa ji abnormal na hum hai na aap hai

abnormal kaun hai kyaa pata

ab yeh lalita pawar pose bandh karo ji

hum to woh aise hi kah rahe the story ke hisaab se aage kya hona chhahiye

???
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Arrey Bhai, chill guys😊.............all is not doom and gloom........remember how RV was at his monstrous best when the rug was pulled from under his feet, in an instant? This is a show and that his how they run........evil wins most of the time and then once in a while, the good triumphs. But not before they have shown the absolute limits of thuggery and villainy.

As morally repugnant and personally abhorrent as RV's offer is, it just serves to underline Arpi's character.............in CV's minds at least. Her personal strength and belief in her relationship with Avi.......she prob thinks that he will understand when he comes to know of why she did it.

Just like CB and her Lal SinghπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†, I hark back to my flawed prince, OthelloπŸ˜†. It is the same set up with seeds of doubt and jealousy being sown in Avi's mind about the perceived infidelity of his virtuous wife. This is where it is leading to and they had promised very early on in the show that it has parallels with Othello. (please don't say Omkara, because Omkara was the indian version of Othello!)

Or, I may be totally talking out of my hat..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› It is Sunday, after all!!πŸ˜›

@ bold - will she not think as 2 wat Avi will go through wen he comes 2 know of it n him understanding of why she did it ..........d MALE EGO of his wont accept it n he will feel dat like a P*** dat coz he cud not solve d prob he had 2 use his wife .........even if she did it 2 save her husband , d 1st thng after knowing Rv's real face , she shd hv told someone abt it n find another way of solving d prob , dis is not d only way 😑 She did not use her brains here. Will she keep doing d same grave mistake n keep telling him dat she did it 2 save him..............dats rubbish πŸ˜‘ , then is there any difference b/w women who do d same thng 2 live their life or fulfill their needs n HER ???????? (sorry 4 sayng dis but dis is no excuse 2 cover one's own mistake........there wud hv been a solution which she did not think of, by takng someone's help..........dont like d way Cv's r portrayng her πŸ˜‘😑😑😑 she was a strong character but has been made weak by d Cv's n now dat Shikha has stopped cryng , its Arpi's turn 2 cry buckets 😑😑) ..........if bhootni was under such a situation she wud hv used her brains n solved d prob , SHE seriously needs 2 take lessons frm bhootni ............Wont Avi feel useless n b heartbroken coz of wat Arpi has done .............he will not only doubt her but also his n her love n trust 4 each other 😭 n v know dat b4 d good wins it's evil dat overpowers good.......... but if after destroyng someone's world d good wins , wat after dat , will u get ur old life back ............it wud break everythng coz u hv lost d most precious thng of ur life...........😭😭 ...........Hope CV's do smth +ve 2 redeem d mistake dat has been done or d show will b falling down d TRP graph 😑
Edited by coolguy3 - 13 years ago
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnaks 4 d article.................Although i dont like such thngs...............will comment only after seeing or reading d updates of d coming episodes.............lets see wat d Cv's have in store 4 us
ya5m33n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the dumbest thing to happen.
Why the hell does arpi accept RV proposal 😑
Kuch samaj mein nahin aa raha.
CVs ko ye bhi nahin pata ke hum jo dekne walo ki baat kabi kabi to maan ni chahiye 😑
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey all..  i had recalled something similar track in jassi show.

this track is to create misunderstandings between avdesh and arpita though here circumstances r different.

i wud tell u what happend in jassi show.

jassi was going to marry purab one time who cared for her while armaan didnt..
and jassi loved armaan only.

after all drama jassi and armaan wedding is fixed but  cvs dropped big bomb on viewers.

3 days before the wedding jassi comes to know that her friend purab  is terminally ill and despite armaan no objection she still goes.  but it was a bit of trap also.  she goes with another person who was purab's friend CJ.  purab dies and  jassi is devastated but CJ comforts her and tricks her into drinking some juice which was mixed with something. jassi is unconscious and CJ takes her to his room.

in the mean time armaan comes to look after jassi and CJ knows he is coming so he acts out a drama. armaan comes into room and sees CJ in towel and jassi on bed fast asleep and it looked as if jassi cheated on armaan.

armaan is heartbroken and jassi is unaware of the drama. when she comes back armaan confronts her and she says u trust me thats why i was able to go and bammmmmmmmmmmm she gets big slap

she does bhagmati act and runs off from her marriage and more drama this that and finally armaan comes to know the truth.

the situation in avita land is different

here arpi agrees to rv proposal (seems like scene from movie indecent proposal)  but she thinks avdesh wud trust her still why she took this step.
its another matter rv doesnt touch her but mayb makes it look  differnt

that creates rift btwen the couple.

so if going by all that i said above

redemption is there. things wud change till then tense situations in avita land and here for us

all drama of cvs

and yes lal singh wud appear
hehe
me and my lal singhπŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
one more thing had happend

loyal jassi viewers felt cheated out of big romance and with that track of marriage fiasco

so they all wrote angry letters to mumbai mirror and everywhere

and jassi herself had to come via mumbai mirror to explain things

and it was told the actors were not ok with that track but had to bow down to cvs  request

it cud be almost same here.

if everyone wants write all over angry responses then the track shud improve

just my two cents 😊
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ice _girl

thnaks 4 d article.................Although i dont like such thngs...............will comment only after seeing or reading d updates of d coming episodes.............lets see wat d Cv's have in store 4 us

Very very wise course of actionπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ I think, let's all wait and see how it really unfolds. Sometime articles and promos are misleading, to create a buzz.
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Very very wise course of actionπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ I think, let's all wait and see how it really unfolds. Sometime articles and promos are misleading, to create a buzz.

If only I were as wise & sensible..I am hugely irritated....😑😑
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey all..  i had recalled something similar track in jassi show.

this track is to create misunderstandings between avdesh and arpita though here circumstances r different.

i wud tell u what happend in jassi show.

jassi was going to marry purab one time who cared for her while armaan didnt..
and jassi loved armaan only.

after all drama jassi and armaan wedding is fixed but  cvs dropped big bomb on viewers.

3 days before the wedding jassi comes to know that her friend purab  is terminally ill and despite armaan no objection she still goes.  but it was a bit of trap also.  she goes with another person who was purab's friend CJ.  purab dies and  jassi is devastated but CJ comforts her and tricks her into drinking some juice which was mixed with something. jassi is unconscious and CJ takes her to his room.

in the mean time armaan comes to look after jassi and CJ knows he is coming so he acts out a drama. armaan comes into room and sees CJ in towel and jassi on bed fast asleep and it looked as if jassi cheated on armaan.

armaan is heartbroken and jassi is unaware of the drama. when she comes back armaan confronts her and she says u trust me thats why i was able to go and bammmmmmmmmmmm she gets big slap

she does bhagmati act and runs off from her marriage and more drama this that and finally armaan comes to know the truth.

the situation in avita land is different

here arpi agrees to rv proposal (seems like scene from movie indecent proposal)  but she thinks avdesh wud trust her still why she took this step.
its another matter rv doesnt touch her but mayb makes it look  differnt

that creates rift btwen the couple.

so if going by all that i said above

redemption is there. things wud change till then tense situations in avita land and here for us

all drama of cvs

and yes lal singh wud appear
hehe
me and my lal singhπŸ˜†

Even I thought this is so like indecent proposal..But in the movie the husband is hand in glove with the wife..This is not the case here... Itz not right for Arpita to go with RV... Disgusted with the track...