Trouble in Avdesh-Arpita's marriage? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
yaa laxmi di
tabhi toh hamara dimaag kha rahe khud ke pass kamm hai naa

baki ke shows dekh lo jo lovestory hai bade aaram se romance dekhate hai yaha pe toh sab ulta hai
hey cb di
kya fb pe yeh comment kare ki
we want lalsingh not this track dekhte hai shayad kuch farak padh jayeee
arre yaar long bck i had said
those who can do comment on fb orkut twitter imagine page that change this track or do smthing better fm this and bring back lal  singh expose bahuji past and re unite the lead

or better send thier own show to gutter

yaa di pata nahi dimaag em bhoosa kyu bhar ke baithe jab bhi
ranking up hoti hai tabhi cv;s koi ghtiya sa track shuru kar dete hai
bewkoofffffffffffffffffffff
Originally posted by danno

yaa laxmi di
tabhi toh hamara dimaag kha rahe khud ke pass kamm hai naa

baki ke shows dekh lo jo lovestory hai bade aaram se romance dekhate hai yaha pe toh sab ulta hai
I'm repeated what I've already said so many times..When they have a lovestory with so much potentialand when they have a lead pair who have excellent chemistry,are so easy on the eye & so super comfortablw with each other they develpo a track between the villian & the heroine & seperate the leads!!!!!! Take bow writers, u guys  are digging  ur own grave..πŸ˜•See,Ashish is so popular,yet the show's TRPs keep fluctuating up & down thanx to the third rate story tracks the CVS are coming up with..I am sure the writer is truly demented,perverted ,frustrated & constipated!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜• Edited by laxmi73 - 13 years ago
yaa laxmi di u r right
yaha pe love ke sivayee sari story hai
bass love nahi hai
Originally posted by chatterbox

arre yaar long bck i had said
those who can do comment on fb orkut twitter imagine page that change this track or do smthing better fm this and bring back lal  singh expose bahuji past and re unite the lead

or better send thier own show to gutter

It beats me how they thought of this track...Outright ridiculous..Bahuji stays without any trouble & Avita are in trouble all the time...😑
Originally posted by laxmi73

I'm repeated what I've already said so many times..When they have a lovestory with so much potentialand when they have a lead pair who have excellent chemistry,are so easy on the eye & so super comfortablw with each other they develpo a track between the villian & the heroine & seperate the leads!!!!!! Take bow writers, u guys  are digging  ur own grave..πŸ˜•See,Ashish is so popular,yet the show's TRPs keep fluctuating up & down thanx to the third rate story tracks the CVS are coming up with..I am sure the writer is truly demented,perverted ,frustrated & constipated!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

@ bold - agree............. they need BRAINS 2 THINK rt.................Yaar luk at KMH ,its gettng interesting despite d track being repeated of jealousy but still they hv Love in d story despite there being also hate in b/w d leads due 2 misunderstandings ............ but sometimes Ekta's writers do use their brains n come up wid some appropriate tracks 4 d leads
Arrey Bhai, chill guys😊.............all is not doom and gloom........remember how RV was at his monstrous best when the rug was pulled from under his feet, in an instant? This is a show and that his how they run........evil wins most of the time and then once in a while, the good triumphs. But not before they have shown the absolute limits of thuggery and villainy.

As morally repugnant and personally abhorrent as RV's offer is, it just serves to underline Arpi's character.............in CV's minds at least. Her personal strength and belief in her relationship with Avi.......she prob thinks that he will understand when he comes to know of why she did it.

Just like CB and her Lal SinghπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†, I hark back to my flawed prince, OthelloπŸ˜†. It is the same set up with seeds of doubt and jealousy being sown in Avi's mind about the perceived infidelity of his virtuous wife. This is where it is leading to and they had promised very early on in the show that it has parallels with Othello. (please don't say Omkara, because Omkara was the indian version of Othello!)

Or, I may be totally talking out of my hat..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› It is Sunday, after all!!πŸ˜›
hahah its a show  and  things do happen  i m sure cvs wont want to destroy their show  but mayb they r talli..

i hvnt read othello so dont know what is there

i m just speaking from normal person point of view

and yes i do want lal singh to show up now

lal singh haazir hoooooooooooo

man why do i always like bad guys πŸ€”πŸ€£